Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In (721 Views)

How Do I Run An Entertainment Niche In Order To Get Adsense Approval / I Need Someone Who Can Run Facebook Ads / Nairaland Trends On Twitter...check Out Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 20, 2020
If you are capable of running an effective and results oriented ads on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, your services is needed.

Drop WhatsApp link to connect with you, and also, samples of previous jobs is very necessary.
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by darexkey(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2020
OfficialDad:
If you are capable of running an effective and results oriented ads on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, your services is needed.

Drop WhatsApp link to connect with you, and also, samples of previous jobs is very necessary.

I can, I've got previous samples of jobs. WhatsApp 07039359066
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by Nobody: 10:31am On May 21, 2020
darexkey:

I can, I've got previous samples of jobs. WhatsApp 07039359066

Clearly stated that, you should drop WhatsApp link...
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by Rationalweb62: 12:38pm On May 21, 2020
OfficialDad:

Clearly stated that, you should drop WhatsApp link...
If I drop WhatsApp link nairaland Bott my block me
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 21, 2020
Rationalweb62:

If I drop WhatsApp link nairaland Bott my block me

No. they won't block you...
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:52am On Jun 02, 2020
OfficialDad:

Is it that, people don’t understand simple English requirements. Drop your WhatsApp link to be able to message you easily......

You are still alive.
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are still alive.

Do you want me dead before? undecided
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2020
OfficialDad:

Do you want me dead before? undecided

I wasn't expecting it. It's shocking.
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I wasn't expecting it. It's shocking.

Shocking that I'm alive shocked I see.
Re: If You Can Run An Effective Ads On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter: Check In by ExtraHostPro: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Reliable Website Hosting With Litespeed SSD For 3500/year

Included as Standard:
*LiteSpeed Optimised
*Free Website Migration/Transfer
*99.9% SSD Cloud Uptime
*Daily & Weekly Remote Backups

STARTER PACKAGE
*10 GB Disk Space
*Unlimited Bandwidth
*2 Addon Domain
*Free .COM.NG Domain
*Free 'Let's Encrypt' SSL
*Unlimited E-Mail IDs
*99.9% Cloud Uptime

FOR OTHER PACKAGE VISIT: https://www.extrahostpro.com/

Our hosting is 100% PCI-compliant so if you run an online shop and take credit card payments, don't worry. We are scanned monthly and maintain 100% PCI compliance. We can also provide SSL certificates. We use the latest in Dell Hardware with SSD storage, along with CISCO Networks, OnAPP Cloud, LiteSpeed Web Server and cPanel Control Panel to deliver the best web hosting performance. We provide 24/7 support and respond promptly and courteously to all support requests. All staff are highly experienced and trained to help without delay or fuss, whatever the issue.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Tour Software / We Need A Young Experienced Webdesigner-lagos / What Is Your Favourite Dreamweaver Flavor ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.