Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

R.l.m.(revenge. Love. Murder.) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / R.l.m.(revenge. Love. Murder.) (202 Views)

Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student / Woman Sells Off Her Cousin's Children For N1m, Attempts To Murder Their Mother. / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.l.m.(revenge. Love. Murder.) by Phenomenal105(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2020
This thread is for Nigeria writers and readers on Wattpad. Let's support each other book and quenching our thirst for interesting free Nigeria novel on Wattpad. You can drop details of your book let's all of us check it out, read, vote and comment.
This is mine:
TITTLE- R.L.M.(Revenge. Love. Murder.)
AUTHOR- GBENGA DADA
ABOUT THE NOVEL- R.L.M, a story of a young man(Tobi Smith) caught up in the mysteries of life at a tender age, causing him to bear a guilt within him, that dictates what and how he live his life.
R.L.M each letter standing for the stages in his life.
You can message me on Whatsapp for the link 09063083544 that's my WhatsApp number

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Niger State Police Parades 11 Suspects Over Criminal Activities / Video Shows Minneapolis Police Officer Kneeling On Neck Of Black Man Who Died / UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION (I): Bribery, Bail For Saleā€¦ Lagos Police Station Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.