Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption (16580 Views)

African Journalists Decry Racist Monkeypox Reporting / Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Donates To Essential Workers, Homeless Persons In USA / Ashawo Say Make Govt. Add Dem To Essential Workers During S/africa Coro Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
Our police force is full of illiterate officers, both young and old, who will need much more than a TV broadcast to learn who and who are exempted from the movement restriction.
How many of them watch TV or read papers.
And with the bureaucratic bottle necks associated with all our public institutions, you'll know how long it will take for orders to go from the top all the way down to all the riff raffs parading our streets in the name of police officers.
And let's not also forget that most of our officers actually enjoy harassing and brutalizing civillians.
Driving out for patrol every day,these our protectors actually pray for people to default,so they'll see who to exercise their brute powers on.
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by yemzzy22(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
Nigeria please atleast let hear a good news about the county and economy what the leaders have destroyed pray it should be better soon
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by eleko1: 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
sad we have abnormal pipu as security agent Ogogoro don ruined their brain
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by gentleg87(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
I am a trained Tutor and holistic tutor indeed...
I take all classes and subjects like Maths,English,Physics,Chemistry,Econonics...
SAT and A'level maths and physics...
I render my services within Lagos. Contact me on whatsapp: 08067184000
Lagos state
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by zwar: 3:17pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] grin cheesy cheesy
Haaaa you are gone ... grin cheesy
DenreleDave:
I knew it.. The moment New York citizens were allowed to protest lock down, I knew trump wud call buhari to let them go. Imagine the whole USA had to step down from the throne, but they ain't stupid you know.. They ain't

Can u imagine, North Korea president told buhari to pay us palliative but he wudnt.. Now u can see, buratai has arrested policemen and lawyers now..

OH Nigeria
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Ginomel(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2020
Kemchriss:
Good day my great people of nairaland,am deeply sorry to bother you all with my issue, I need your financial assistance anything will do pls,I will work with a private school and I have been managing myself with the little I have on me since the beginning. Of the lockdown till now but things have taken another dimension since last week since I don't have anything on me and I lived with my grandma and to eat has become a great problem for us,I have to bury my pride to write this since I don't have any other option.please anything will do pls just to get some food stuff at home pls. 0229226872,Wema bank.Thank you all and God bless and enrich your pocket

Registered today and the next action this.

Prove you have been an old member here.
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by simhosting: 3:17pm On May 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by lanchy: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Here is a trick i use, Spell literate, then put il in front of it, you get illiterate(s). Thumbs up bro!

Babatunde40:
Many members of the Nigerian police fore are illetrates. They are full of envy

If a Nigerian policeman see a young man doing well, they will be full of envy. They will want to find out about the person. When they hear he is a doctor or Engineer or lawyer, they will be envious. They will want to use any opportunity to show you they still have level
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Wizzygabs007: 3:25pm On May 20, 2020
What a Nation
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Realadey(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2020
Una never know? They are bunch of illiterates and foolish swines, how could they hold essential workers.
Oh I'm sorry,the hustle is real sha
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Kingspin(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2020
When your leaders are fill of senseless people
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
Stupid commissioner
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by waldigit: 3:36pm On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/journalists-doctors-other-essential-workers-suffer-as-police-disregard-exemption/
The problem is the police man doesn't even know what the word essential and exemption means
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by SEGLIZ: 3:37pm On May 20, 2020
vedaxcool:
What news is a journalist covering at night? See how they dragging doctors in their lies. Do they think NMA will keep shut when their members are being harassed? Vanguard of lies.

journalism is a 24/7 service job, they work round the clock let alone now that the entire world is in a state of emergency.
the only thing here which remains the truth is that our security agencies are always over zealous and ever ready to disregard and disrespect other professionals in line if duty.
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by RaptorX: 3:46pm On May 20, 2020
Kemchriss:
Good day my great people of nairaland,am deeply sorry to bother you all with my issue, I need your financial assistance anything will do pls,I will work with a private school and I have been managing myself with the little I have on me since the beginning. Of the lockdown till now but things have taken another dimension since last week since I don't have anything on me and I lived with my grandma and to eat has become a great problem for us,I have to bury my pride to write this since I don't have any other option.please anything will do pls just to get some food stuff at home pls. 0229226872,Wema bank.Thank you all and God bless and enrich your pocket
Registered an account today just to beg with some cock and bull story.
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Ericnrm(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2020
vedaxcool:
What news is a journalist covering at night? See how they dragging doctors in their lies. Do they think NMA will keep shut when their members are being harassed? Vanguard of lies.

Aren't you tired of being a zombie?

https://www.nairaland.com/5870528/lagos-doctors-begin-indefinite-sit-at-home
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by skymight(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Kemchriss post=89764457]Registered an account today just to beg with some cock and bull story.
If this your post made people not to help this person God will definitely judge you.
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Yewandequeen(f): 4:32pm On May 20, 2020
Kemchriss:
Registered an account today just to beg with some cock and bull story.

Hmmm not a cock and bull story sir,I,have been a guest on this forum since 2015,It was what happened that made me opened this acct today and not comfortable doing this myself but I have to bury my pride cos I can't die in silence. I pray that you will never see something that will make you beg for money in your life IJN.that is all I can say to you.
don't know why I am half in half out on this
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Franking: 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
But almajiris will travel all the way from Kano to Ondo, Edo, Ogun, Imo, etc.
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by wabbyland(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
I knew it.. The moment New York citizens were allowed to protest lock down, I knew trump wud call buhari to let them go. Imagine the whole USA had to step down from the throne, but they ain't stupid you know.. They ain't

Can u imagine, North Korea president told buhari to pay us palliative but he wudnt.. Now u can see, buratai has arrested policemen and lawyers now..

OH Nigeria

Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Ezmans: 5:26pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
Many members of the Nigerian police force are illiterates. They are full of envy

If a Nigerian policeman see a young man doing well, they will be full of envy. They will want to find out about the person. When they hear he is a doctor or Engineer or lawyer, they will be envious. They will want to use any opportunity to show you they still have level
These only happens in a place Google called a zoo
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by olisaEze(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2020
When a commissioner of police cannot decipher instructions sent from the top properly, u get to understand why the mentality of the average okorofo is set on stupid by default. grin
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Legendguru: 8:12pm On May 20, 2020
LOL
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by adekool2015: 8:55pm On May 20, 2020
awon oni yeye anything that will not bring bribe is a taboo to police man, I don't know how much you can pay police as remuneration to help stop this their act of extortion. pls how does police force came to existence in Nigeria. am sure it is through somebody bribe somebody for somebody to wear the uniform. oh police! see your hand for up owo meji fun olopaa
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by Stephie3000: 9:57pm On May 20, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital.

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges.

These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this blog post, I will focus on health. Escape tragedy here at https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by wolesmile(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

OH Nigeria

Sorry bro. I can feel the stress you're going through. The almighty will give you absolute healing.
Re: Journalists, Doctors, Essential Workers Suffer As Police Disregard Exemption by postmalonetin: 1:42pm On May 21, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics / Ebola: FG Bans Inter-state Movement Ofcorpses / Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.