Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March (24994 Views)

COVID-19: 6 iSON Xperiences Workers In Ibadan Test Positive - Seyi Makinde / NCDC Donates PPE To Ogun Nurses Wearing Waste Bags After Politics Nigeria Report / Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Strawberryginge(f): 4:26pm On May 20, 2020
Pls i'm in desperate need pls I begging pls anyone pls help me even if it is hundred naira pls help me before I die of hunger. Pls even 50 naira pls for the sake of God pls. Pls help me you can send it to this account number :2212770885 Zenith bank. pls I am begging pls for the love of God pls I have beg people and tire pls.
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by lorbah001(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2020
iSON BPO...hmmmmm
If you know you know
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by skymight(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
Kemchriss:
Good day my great people of nairaland,am deeply sorry to bother you all with my issue, I need your financial assistance anything will do pls,I will work with a private school and I have been managing myself with the little I have on me since the beginning. Of the lockdown till now but things have taken another dimension since last week since I don't have anything on me and I lived with my grandma and to eat has become a great problem for us,I have to bury my pride to write this since I don't have any other option.please anything will do pls just to get some food stuff at home pls. 0229226872,Wema bank.Thank you all and God bless and enrich your pocket.

NB please I have been coming here since 2015 but only as a guest. It is this situation that made me register this afternoon please ,am not lying and you can call me to confirm my story please
my dear I understand your situation, here on NL people will help you and people will mock you I did the same thing just last month I actually don't have much but is better to give little than nothing being trying to send you the 1k remaining in my account but network is disturbing before night you will receiver the alert
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by SucrePlum(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
Kemchriss:
Good day my great people of nairaland,am deeply sorry to bother you all with my issue, I need your financial assistance anything will do pls,I will work with a private school and I have been managing myself with the little I have on me since the beginning. Of the lockdown till now but things have taken another dimension since last week since I don't have anything on me and I lived with my grandma and to eat has become a great problem for us,I have to bury my pride to write this since I don't have any other option.please anything will do pls just to get some food stuff at home pls. 0229226872,Wema bank.Thank you all and God bless and enrich your pocket.

NB please I have been coming here since 2015 but only as a guest. It is this situation that made me register this afternoon please ,am not lying and you can call me to confirm my story please

Thief. Nobody will send you their hard earned money. Useless beggar
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by proeast(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
Just imagine!? Emeta Evo mmou!!
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Makuos19: 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
Kemchriss:

Whats your whatsapp no?
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Marv650(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2020
The deed has been done. Na to protect ourselves remain.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/05/14/antibiotics-and-covid-19-is-it-an-effective-treatment-option/
I just pity this country.
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by barcaboi(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2020
Seyi makinde won’t listen. Since March they’ve warned him. Also Ibadan is like the pathway to other states like Lagos and ogun and he was advised to Lockdown he refused. It’s not competition but he’s made it so tryna compete with who’s the better administration. But talk now SIWES boys will attack u

1 Like

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Olammy08(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2020
Ison The most useless company in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by uruego(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
[
Omo Ale
quote author=Confirmedzombie post=89764920]I cant read this thread but I urge the SOUTH EAST governors to wake up and take this virus serious.

You will never see Igbos comment on thread like this but they carry other states matter on their heads.

May God heal our land.[/quote]
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Holaomoakin(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
eeya! iSON gone whic will be the next?
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by coveredchic(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2020
omega2128:
I worked with ison.
those guys sleeping on the mats are to be blamed.[b] I worked permanent afternoon shift: 3 to 11pm and criteria to be employed are you must be Male and you must be living within vicinity of the company. [/b]we closed 11pm on point, buses move by 11:10pm and you will be dropped at your street junctions. Many lied that they are living within the company vicinity but actually living in faraway places like sango, apata, iwo road. these set of people can't join buses in the closing hour and can't go home. only option for them is to sleep in call centre and follow night buses to their different locations in the morning. In the night, people move to where a/c is turn off (that's why they clustered in one place).
Facemask can't be used as call agent because you have to be audible enough for the customer.
if social distancing is to be implemented, agent as to be reduced but at peak time- 6pm to 10:30pm, all hands must be on deck because of high influx of calls must of these calls are hoax calls such my phone got burnt where can I get new one? my girlfriend is pregnant, what can I do?.
you must attend to these calls with politeness and courtesy, and agent must not drop call.

we are in a country where people cheat their ways to get job, where people curse out call centre agents for fun just because they will not reply.

ison is must minimum academic requirements company I.e. National Diploma. dont come with masters and expect to be treated differently.

ison has pension package, health insurance package that covers the whole family of the employee, staff buses etc.

last year, ison took about 40 of their staffs to Dubai and about 3 years ago, they went to zanzibar, Tanzania-- ALL EXPENSES PAID
I also worked with ISON MTN experience, Abeokuta call centre as at 2017/18. I had no choice in selecting the shift I worked. I was drafted into permanent afternoon shift on resumption after training (2pm-11pm) and when I complained about my safety as I live faraway, I was asked to quit if I can't cope. To shock you, there were pregnant women running this shift! A female colleague had to drop off a moving bike on her way home when she was almost kidnapped, ended up with scars on one side of her face. Others were raped! Several times I had to explain my self to vigilantes. It was just the grace of God that kept me during this period. Inhuman work hours is just one of the many atrocities of this Indian owned company against Nigerian graduates. Don't get me started on other evils of the company. I don't know why you're protecting them but remember 'conscience is an open wound, only the truth will heal it'

3 Likes

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by adebwalex(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
Period
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:02pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

Seyi Makinde na Audio Governor na... even after test confirmation, he still took 24 hours for him to notify the General public which company it is, I know El'Rufai and Wike might have their shortcomings but such nonsense can never happen under their watch

Partial Lockdown my black ass

sharaaaaap!

2 Likes

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by omega2128(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2020
coveredchic:

I also worked with ISON MTN experience, Abeokuta call centre as at 2017/18. I had no choice in selecting the shift I worked. I was drafted into permanent afternoon shift on resumption after training (2pm-11pm) and when I complained about my safety as I live faraway, I was asked to quit if I can't cope. To shock you, there were pregnant women running this shift! A female colleague had to drop off a moving bike on her way home when she was almost kidnapped, ended up with scars on one side of her face. Others were raped! Several times I had to explain my self to vigilantes. It was just the grace of God that kept me during this period. Inhuman work hours is just one of the many atrocities of this Indian owned company against Nigerian graduates. Don't get me started on other evils of the company. I don't know why you're protecting them but remember 'conscience is an open wound, only the truth will heal it'

I was employed directly into permanent afternoon. Male only and close vicinity only. we were given crazy working shifts and we down tools immediately. we all told them give us our sack letters and let us go- PERIOD. Nigerians are the one making these stupid decisions not Indians.
we Nigerians have a mentality "this job is not ok for me but I'll manage" while managing they will be complaining. when I was at ison, salary was 45k meanwhile OYO govt was employing people on 10k salary.

1 Like

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Orpe7(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2020
victorDanladi:
Seyi makinde has never been serious with COVID-19

he doesn't want to offend Ibadan people

No lockdown, nothing

The idiot wants second term like Ajumobi
Mumu man thought his tenure would just be signing and paying salaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by TemmyT002(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2020
omega2128:
I worked with ison.
those guys sleeping on the mats are to be blamed. I worked permanent afternoon shift: 3 to 11pm and criteria to be employed are you must be Male and you must be living within vicinity of the company. we closed 11pm on point, buses move by 11:10pm and you will be dropped at your street junctions. Many lied that they are living within the company vicinity but actually living in faraway places like sango, apata, iwo road. these set of people can't join buses in the closing hour and can't go home. only option for them is to sleep in call centre and follow night shift buses to their different locations in the morning. In the night, people move to where a/c is turn off (that's why they clustered in one place, ison floor is a big place).
Facemask can't be used as call agent because you have to be audible enough for the customer.
if social distancing is to be implemented, agent as to be reduced but at peak time- 6pm to 10:30pm, all hands must be on deck because of high influx of calls, must of these calls are hoax calls such as "my phone got burnt where can I get new one?" "my girlfriend is pregnant, what can I do?".
you must attend to these calls with politeness and courtesy, and agent must not drop call.

we are in a country where people cheat their ways to get job, where people curse out call centre agents for fun just because they will not reply and if customers are not attended to, customers will be shouting we can't get so so network call centre.

ison is a minimum academic requirements company I.e. National Diploma. dont come with masters and expect to be treated differently.

ison has pension package, health insurance package that covers the whole family of the employee, staff buses, in-house clinic, canteens etc.

last year, ison took about 40 of their staffs to Dubai and about 3 years ago, they went to zanzibar, Tanzania-- ALL EXPENSES PAID.

in Ghana, a single person infected over 500 people in his company. asymptomatic can infect a lot of people unknowingly. So, we should drop blame games.

if anyone wants to complain and not satisfied with ison treatments of the employees. put the blame of Ajimobi, he brought ison to Ibadan.

Hmm
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by warrenweste(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2020
victorDanladi:
Seyi makinde has never been serious with COVID-19

he doesn't want to offend Ibadan people

No lockdown, nothing

With all the lockdown in Lagos how has it helped? These isn't seyis fault telecom's are exempted from the restrictions

2 Likes

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by morhsuud22(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by ppogba: 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
omega2128:
I worked with ison.
those guys sleeping on the mats are to be blamed. I worked permanent afternoon shift: 3 to 11pm and criteria to be employed are you must be Male and you must be living within vicinity of the company. we closed 11pm on point, buses move by 11:10pm and you will be dropped at your street junctions. Many lied that they are living within the company vicinity but actually living in faraway places like sango, apata, iwo road. these set of people can't join buses in the closing hour and can't go home. only option for them is to sleep in call centre and follow night shift buses to their different locations in the morning. In the night, people move to where a/c is turn off (that's why they clustered in one place, ison floor is a big place).
if social distancing is to be implemented, agent as to be reduced but at peak time- 6pm to 10:30pm, all hands must be on deck because of high influx of calls, must of these calls are hoax calls such as "my phone got burnt where can I get new one?" "my girlfriend is pregnant, what can I do?".

we are in a country where people cheat their ways to get job, where people curse out call centre agents for fun just because they will not reply and if customers are not attended to, customers will be shouting we can't get so so network call centre.

ison is a minimum academic requirements company I.e. National Diploma. dont come with masters and expect to be treated differently.

ison has pension package, health insurance package that covers the whole family of the employee, staff buses, in-house clinic, canteens etc.

last year, ison took about 40 of their staffs to Dubai and about 3 years ago, they went to zanzibar, Tanzania-- ALL EXPENSES PAID.

in Ghana, a single person infected over 500 people in his company. asymptomatic can infect a lot of people unknowingly. So, we should drop blame games.

if anyone wants to complain and not satisfied with ison treatments of the employees. put the blame of Ajimobi, he brought ison to Ibadan.

Oga Image Launderer. Well done Sir.

For the fact that the company took your imaginary 40 staff to heaven last year simply mean they should throw caution to the wind concerning the covid issue.

For the fact that a single person infected over 500 in Ghana means that we should jubilate because your dear company has just 57 people infected.

My prayer for you and your ilk is that "the fury and annoyance of heaven will come upon as many Nigerians that are feeding fat on the sufferings of their fellow Nigerians wherever the are presently working"
And for those that are paid to defend the injustice being meted on their fellow workers, same shall be the portion of their children in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 20, 2020
lol..I can attest to that..Ison slave master

The worst part of it is that employees are fighting themselves over power tussle especially Quality Assessment Officers claiming superiority over the call agents...LOL

I thank God I left that den of lion alive....

Indian can enslave you...dry ur blood..bone and life join
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Drehilton(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2020
omega2128:
I worked with ison.

I understand that you currently work there hence it reflected in your defense write up.

I hustled for 3years at Airtel process when Sandeep was still MD.I know the Zanzibar and Dubai trip that you mentioned.seeing those pictures gave me memories and made me emotional. That is what our leaders have turned us to.Staff union are self centered and corrupted.they are not after the employees but there pockets.
Although I must confess that my time there,I learnt what multitasking really meant and was rugged.

On a more serious note, what is going is a very good opportunity for many ills and inhuman circumstances to be corrected.
Let social media help you voice your concern and change many crazy things going inhouse.
Do you think an outsider snapped these pictures?Your answer is as good as mine.

P:S I was among the pioneers of that crazy 2-11pm shift.The rugged Team 46

Don't defend what is not defendable.
I was once there and I know the truth.
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by omega2128(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
Drehilton:

I understand that you currently work there hence it reflected in your defense write up.

I hustled for 3years at Airtel process when Sandeep was still MD.I know the Zanzibar and Dubai trip that you mentioned.seeing those pictures gave me memories and made me emotional. That is what our leaders have turned us to.Staff union are self centered and corrupted.they are not after the employees but there pockets.
Although I must confess that my time there,I learnt what multitasking really meant and was rugged.

On a more serious note, what is going is a very good opportunity for many ills and inhuman circumstances to be corrected.
Let social media help you voice your concern and change many crazy things going inhouse.
Do you think an outsider snapped these pictures?Your answer is as good as mine.

P:S I was among the pioneers of that crazy 2-11pm shift.The rugged Team 46

Don't defend what is not defendable.
I was once there and I know the truth.

if you member of team 46, you will understand that ison offset most around dec 2016. I left ison in dec 2016
I was member of team 46.
many complained then and they left. some don't have a job to this very day since dec 2016.

we blame ison for poor payment but what was the minimum wage according to govt then.
oyo state was employing people on 10k salary then.

this is the truth.
Our govt are calling us broken Calabash and we are complaining that foreigners are using us to pack dirts.
ison left fct and Kwara state but Oyo state welcomed them with both hands.

you can never work in ison and buy tokunbo car without other source. call centre job is a low paying job all over the world
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by comrade36(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2020
This is quite sad
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Stephie3000: 9:56pm On May 20, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital.

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges.

These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this blog post, I will focus on health. Escape tragedy here at https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by omega2128(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2020
ppogba:

Oga Image Launderer. Well done Sir.

For the fact that the company took your imaginary 40 staff to heaven last year simply mean they should throw caution to the wind concerning the covid issue.

For the fact that a single person infected over 500 in Ghana means that we should jubilate because your dear company has just 57 people infected.

My prayer for you and your ilk is that "the fury and annoyance of heaven will come upon as many Nigerians that are feeding fat on the sufferings of their fellow Nigerians wherever the are presently working"
And for those that are paid to defend the injustice being meted on their fellow workers, same shall be the portion of their children in no distant time.

1. telecom is a essential service, lockdown doesn't affect them
2. all over the world, agents are subjected to his cubicle, as you can see in the pic, cubicles are partitioned.
3. ison is following salary package set by Nigeria govt
4. our people ought to maintain social distance not just sleep together. company or govt will not do this for them
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Drehilton(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
omega2128:

if you member of team 46, you will understand that ison offset most around dec 2016. I left ison in dec 2016
I was member of team 46.
many complained then and they left. some don't have a job to this very day since dec 2016.

we blame ison for poor payment but what was the minimum wage according to govt then.
oyo state was employing people on 10k salary then.

this is the truth.
Our govt are calling us broken Calabash and we are complaining that foreigners are using us to pack dirts.
ison left fct and Kwara state but Oyo state welcomed them with both hands.

you can never work in ison and buy tokunbo car without other source. call centre job is a low paying job all over the world

...Then you must have heard of Onifade. If not, you're a learner. LOL
You and I are saying the same thing but in a different way.
Downsizing then was the best thing they did for me cause I was not bold to resign because of this FEAR OF THE UNKOWN.
Alot that left have moved to the pinnacle of other careers.Some might not be that fortunate but that is life. Life goes on,they haven't committed suicide.

Two wrongs don't make a right.i believe something usually sparks a positive change.If it's covid for Ison then Iet it be.I know that if the heat is too much,Kunle and co would change their operandi perhaps some of my old friends can enjoy some benefits
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:43am On May 21, 2020
omega2128:
I worked with ison.

Omega2128 posterity will judge u for this ,how much were you paid for this?
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by victorDanladi: 5:59am On May 21, 2020
warrenweste:

With all the lockdown in Lagos how has it helped? These isn't seyis fault telecom's are exempted from the restrictions
Yes it has!....only God knows how much cases they would have if no precautionary measure is in place like in oyo state

Oyo state cases is huge!

Its because Oyo state is testing less!
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by omega2128(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2020
Drehilton:

...Then you must have heard of Onifade. If not, you're a learner. LOL
You and I are saying the same thing but in a different way.
Downsizing then was the best thing they did for me cause I was not bold to resign because of this FEAR OF THE UNKOWN.
Alot that left have moved to the pinnacle of other careers.Some might not be that fortunate but that is life. Life goes on,they haven't committed suicide.

Two wrongs don't make a right.i believe something usually sparks a positive change.If it's covid for Ison then Iet it be.I know that if the heat is too much,Kunle and co would change their operandi perhaps some of my old friends can enjoy some benefits

you are on my Facebook. I saw pic of you and your wife.
I know you very well.
Re: Politics Nigeria Warned About iSON Xperiences, Ibadan, In March by Pride21(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2020
I see how easy it is to join the conversation here, and I also see how freely we have been sharing negative remarks even when it is clear that all of the facts are false and inaccurate.

I don’t see why an organization who proactively communicated with her employees on the Awareness & Prevention Of Covid-19 in-line with set guidelines by the World Health Organization should be trolled like.

Tell me again, how an organization who effectively re-activated an idle building that sits opposite adamasigba stadium in order to decongest Dugbe building all to ensure appropriate social distancing is being maintained. A building that has been shutdown since December 2017 for production, please remind me again why we are quite quick to slander such a an organization.

Again, certain policies were rolled out by same organization one of which is “The Prevention & Time Off Policy” for any employee who feel the need to stay at home to stay safe for any type of ailment, amidst all of this systems where been deployed locally to enable staffs work from home.

IsonXperiences, have also done nothing but to cooperate fully with Government bodies who seek to know/see how we have been operating considering the number of our employees and so far, all has given good feedback and reviews upon the completion of their routine checks.

So tell me WHAT an organization who have supported and broadened the knowledge of her employees on all levels of precautions, provision of face mask, provision of disinfectant for workstations & personal hygiene, deployment of more buses, extreme reduction of Agents working the night shifts, discontinuation of biometrics usage, availability of health forms and proactive policies and has being in constant communication with her employees deserves if not our support.

It’s quite unfortunate that we have confirmed cases of Covid-19, however as an essential services provider/worker we have done and will continue to do all that is expected of us to manage all events as it unfolds.

So before you respond/react to this, please take a moment to reflect, because in the end we must not let our pain overcrowd the fact that we are all in this together as this is not and isonxperiences issue but a global one and we as Nigerians can only contribute positively by supporting and not stigmatizing one another.

The company embodies real human beings with wife, kids and families at home who are already being tagged negatively by the outpouring fallacies being circulated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.