Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos (3948 Views)

Chioma Rowland Releases Jaw-dropping Photos Amid Break Up Saga With Davido / Bbnaija's Jackye Receives 1.5m Cash Prize After Winning Pepsi Lyrics Challenge / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by MsDoris(f): 4:05pm On May 20, 2020
Big Brother Naija former housemate, Jackey Madu is plus one today.

The tech guru clocked 24 today, 20th May, 2020.

To celebrate her beautiful day the reality star took to her Instagram page to share stunning photos of herself.

See more Jaw-dropping photos here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/bbnaijas-jackye-madu-celebrates-24th.html

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by Onyi22(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2020
Happy birthday baby girl

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by Happinessjosh(f): 5:08pm On May 20, 2020
The birthday most intelligent housemate on bbn season 4,

The girl i love so much �
Cheers to greater heights my darling

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by uchaymart(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2020
Happinessjosh:
The birthday most intelligent housemate on bbn season 4,

The girl i love so much �
Cheers to greater heights my darling

Most intelligent housemate?? Give that to Mike, Kaffy... Jackye was good in the house but gossiped most times... Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by stanisbaratheon: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
Kaffi, Seyi and Sir Dee were the most intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by yuswrld20(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2020
what is she showing sugar dadz underneath
Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by Gadafii: 5:28am On May 21, 2020
If this girl is 24 then buhari is a Bsc graduate in sociology from ABU, a PhD in human relation from Harvard grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by femi4: 8:13am On May 21, 2020
What's techy in putting laptop on her lap
Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by delectablegyal(f): 8:16am On May 21, 2020
ladies are sexual beings and that is why they like to throw their being sexual at men. why is she revealing her thighs now?

happy birthday to her though. "she is such a diva eh"smiley.
Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by purplecoco(f): 8:18am On May 21, 2020
I don’t know her. But Hbd
Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by doggedfighter(f): 8:59am On May 21, 2020
My jaw didn't drop.

Happy birthday
Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by scoundrel(f): 11:55am On May 21, 2020
She’s just 24? I thought she was 25. What a little rat. We no get her mate for house.
Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by annsrealms(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Kaffi, Seyi and Sir Dee were the most intelligent.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by calvado: 12:25pm On May 21, 2020
Where are the jaw dropping photos?
Re: Bbnaija's Jackye Madu Celebrates 24th Birthday With Jaw-dropping Photos by NobleAngell(f): 3:13pm On May 21, 2020
Sorry, my jaw is intact. Happy birthday to her tho.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Fighting A Man Naked In An Undisclosed Hotel (video) / Red Carpet Fab: World Premiere *(pictures) / Robert, Jackie Chan, Vin Diesel Tops Highest Paid Actors In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.