Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? (669 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by TPound(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
Gbenga dropped out of secondary school. Although a very bright student one thing or the other made him leave school, his boyhood friend Peter however managed to go on with his studies, and at a time when it wasn’t easy to make a Division A, in WAEC, Peter did. He won a scholarship to study abroad and left for London where he did a first and postgraduate degree, crowning it with a Ph.D in Aeronautic Engineering, he was a hot cake and had his pick of jobs abroad. Time passed and Gbenga forgot about his friend Peter.

Gbenga married, had 7 kids, and was in the
village suffering.

One fateful day he went to the market in Bukuru, as he made to cross the road an oncoming car sreeched to a stop, pulled over to the cab and stopped. A well dressed man stepped out, shouting his name. If not for the familiarity of the man's features and voice, Gbenga would have ran away but something made him to stop and walk back towards the car. He bent respectfully and greeted the man standing beside the well polished car.

Gbenguse, is this you? The car owner enquired, calling Gbenga's nickname, way back in his secondary school days. It all came back, he hadn't heard that name for decades, taking a closer look he discovered this was his one and only friend from way back - Peter! He took 2 steps back and pshouted, Perosky danger! (peter's nickname) This u? What u doing here? Pleasantries over, Gbenga
narrated his ordeal to Peter who was actually in a hurry heading back to Lagos to catch a flight the next day back to London, he had no time. He pulled from his glove compartment a Union Bank Cheque Booklet, wrote a cheque of 5million, handed it over to his friend and zoomed off. In the euphoria, Gbenga did not even ask for Peter's address, there was no Gsm then so no phone numbers were exchanged either.

Of course Gbenga could read the words on the
cheque well, he quickly left the market and went home to tell the wife and leave for Union Bank at Jos to cash the cheque. He called his wife inside and told her what had happened. He proceeded to tell her his intentions about the money. He would give her 500k to start her business while he would build a house, expand his yam farm and then lastly, marry a second wife to help on the farm! The wife heard nothing except two words 'second wife'. Enraged beyond words, she grabbed the cheque from the husband and chewed and swallowed it!

Thats the end of the story,

What are you going to do to that woman if you were Mr Gbenga..?
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by naija4life247: 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
Nothing. They should continue in poverty together

2 Likes

Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
fake story

2 Likes

Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by Enoch07: 5:29pm On May 20, 2020
naija4life247:
Nothing. They should continue in poverty together
it's that simple my brother
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by demoBaba: 6:27pm On May 20, 2020
She has to vomit the 5million naira. Or i manually remove my 5million for her Belle.
Re: What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
Story sounds fake however, I have seen a man that upon 'blowing', married a 2nd wife.

That said, when did a 2nd wife become the best tool to work in a farm?

He didn't think of local laborers or buying machines?

The 2nd wife would have more kids (in addition) to the seven he had and plunge him into more poverty.

Gbenga is a very self-centered myopic husband and sees his wife as a tool. He is the type of man that would marry a young wife in his 50s because he has arrived and 'mummy' is now old school. He is a user and an ingrate.

Now, mummy wa (in Mr. Macaroni's voice) is a destroyer. It is a typical 'kaka keku ma je sese, afi asawadanu'. If I can't have it, nobody else will. It is their type that kills a man/woman that no longer wants them or destroy someone/something they can't have. Destroyers don't think the consequences of their actions.

A smarter woman would have thought how to get money for herself and kids or have the money without the new wife.

In summary, they were not destined to be rich.

EOD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sale –toyota Highlander 2008 / Family Planning Does Not Reduce Population – Expert / Winco Foam Brand Highlight: Products Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.