Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) (59220 Views)

Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Braindealer(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2020
Carloslehder:

What do you take me for,I'm fvcking accomplished,man don't need to associate with some stupid sets of people for an attempt at fame.get that to your SKULL angry
Mr accomplished. Its just a fun programe. The fame is not even the reason for doing it. Its the paticipation and experience that matters.

Besides, nomatter how accomplished you think you are, with their fame, you no reach.

It onething to be rich or confotable, and its another thing to be a celebrity. Whey they will enter, you cant even peep.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Braindealer(f): 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
gurunlocker:

And who told you I am interested? Mr excuses!

You don't know joke when you see one? Taking everything in life too serious.
lol. Sorry for the missunderstanding sir grin

Follow back
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by YungLasaint(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
The time to be doing online auditions and wait for big brother selection, I would rather use it to do online dating.

Online dating that I started last month is already yielding fruits. Nothing like having genuine friends that care about you. One of them is from Ireland. I was explaining to her of my situation in Nigeria and she was asking if she can assist with small money. I just said no for the now

Why would I do BBnaija audition that I am not sure of when I can do online dating that is very sure. For those asking me the dating site I used, I used Bit Mistress
Like eh... That online dating go sure pass. Can you share the link?
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by idonhammer: 8:36pm On May 20, 2020
Aboki....palliative kee you dia.

Pharaoh01:

Your moniker says 'I Don hammer', it seems a hammer was used on ur head which made u lose ur brain
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Coldplayyy(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
hmm interesting
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Ezemarcel(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
Pharaoh01:
Bet9ja wasted over 200 million on FG as support for COVID 19, money that should have been shared among its loyal customers as palliatives .. As if that was not enough, it's about to embark on another fruitless journey on BB9JA.. When wl we get things right in this country?
did you hear bet9ja as the sponsor this time...

U b mumu
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
Normally, I would say Multi choice is about to lose their investment this time due to the setbacks of the pandemic, then I remember this is Nigeria: A nation where even the poorest can forfeit food to view and vote for such frivolities...

So, I will hold back my cynicism, and watch as dstv along with other sponsors cash out big time again!!! tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Carloslehder: 8:42pm On May 20, 2020
Braindealer:

Mr accomplished. Its just a fun programe. The fame is not even the reason for doing it. Its the paticipation and experience that matters.

Besides, nomatter how accomplished you think you are, with their fame, you no reach.

It onething to be rich or confotable, and its another thing to be a celebrity. Whey they will enter, you cant even peep.
See this ignorant man,go tell that to Jeff Bezos and bill gate,who born this cheap fools where money dey,you are comparing ordinary Bbn naija contestant with a wealthy man bros your ignorance get leg o.who do you think those hoes the show produce go to for assistance.
There are levels to this shit, fvck your fame ,money makes the world spin.
So you want to compare ordinary Bbn contestant to the likes of emoney,hushpuppy,mompha and co
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Babatunde40(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2020
YungLasaint:
Like eh... That online dating go sure pass. Can you share the link?
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by zeeek(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2020
Just watch how nija youths will vote for the ones with the highest fake naked butt exposure and consider the decent ones boring. The little hope I had for nija youths was lost immediately they opted to vote for the likes of Dirty miss attitude and the eventual winner. Such a shame, same way they vote for political office holders
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Bonebreaker(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2020
they have sworn that nothing will stop them from making this show
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Braindealer(f): 8:51pm On May 20, 2020
Carloslehder:

See this ignorant man,go tell that to Jeff Bezos and bill gate,who born this cheap fools where money dey,you are comparing ordinary Bbn naija contestant with a wealthy man bros your ignorance get leg o.who do you think those hoes the show produce go to for assistance.
There are levels to this shit, fvck your fame ,money makes the world spin.
So you want to compare ordinary Bbn contestant to the likes of emoney,hushpuppy,mompha and co
i rest my case. I can see my level of reasoning and yours are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by byinks(f): 8:54pm On May 20, 2020
HenryHenry177:
SMH.The winner will go home with a brand new corona. undecided

And a lifetime supply of free vaccine
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Topmaike007(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2020
Pharaoh01:
Bet9ja wasted over 200 million on FG as support for COVID 19, money that should have been shared among its loyal customers as palliatives .. As if that was not enough, it's about to embark on another fruitless journey on BB9JA.. When wl we get things right in this country?
you mean we there loyal customers
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Roon9(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
frankmoney:
Imagine... The world is fighting a pandemic .. and na bbn be DStv priority . What have they donated sef ?

I can't even wrap my head around it.
Total madness
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Carloslehder: 9:03pm On May 20, 2020
Braindealer:
i rest my case. I can see my level of reasoning and yours are not the same.
Nope yours is far behind my brother, your comparison is just funny.
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
Braindealer:

Your just givin yourself excuses. That ideology would not help you in life.
yeah. I Did try apply too. Don't mind that Guy
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Realfrankie(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
Abeg I need another silicon nyash and smelling Tacha in that house ooo. Ebuka (Aka Ogbu na echendo) take note ooo

grin angry
Tacha you no go kill person
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:37pm On May 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Certainly the viper's trademark.Babe u chop ban?

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Braindealer(f): 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
yeah. I Did try apply too. Don't mind that Guy
good to hear. But i dont understand the 'MOnkeyBabe' part.

Are you sure they will audition ugly girls? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Braindealer(f): 9:47pm On May 20, 2020
NekkyCee:
I'm on my way grin
I would like to be there with you so that... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
Braindealer:
lowkey. But they have achieved something you havent. Where that has taken them, you cant go. What that has given them, you cant get.

The connect they have gathered, you no reach. The life the will still be living in the next 50 years, you no reach.

Change your ideology. Think POSITIVE, think BIG!

I think u should change urs. When i said lowkey i wasnt talking about their financial and social status. If u have read clearly, u will understand what i meant by lowkey. Incase u dont, i meant they r not in the public eye. They are living their lives privately.

Am even surprised u understood that lowkey part of my comment wrongly.

Social media has given y'all access to insult people because u can.
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Braindealer(f): 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:

I think u should change urs. When i said lowkey i wasnt talking about their financial and social status. If u have read clearly, u will understand what i meant by lowkey. Incase u dont, i meant they r not in the public eye. They are living their lives privately.

Am even surprised u understood that lowkey part of my comment wrongly.

Social media has given y'all access to insult people because u can.
Sorry bro. I didnt mean to insult you grin
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
Braindealer:

Sorry bro. I didnt mean to insult you grin

Its aiit man. Was just referring to them trending less. U misunderstood me. But e dey aiit. I no vex. Be safe man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by kolade560: 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
promoting I'll manners to Hall of fame
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by omoadeleye(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2020
Make all of them just enter, make dem come sneak someone like they used to do in the house, then that one should now infect all tye room mates with Covid 19, then, all of them will be quarantined till the end of the show, so no winner and no losser
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:31pm On May 20, 2020
Braindealer:

good to hear. But i dont understand the 'MOnkeyBabe' part.

Are you sure they will audition ugly girls? grin
ah AAhn, not all monkeys are uGly.
TheSe aRe my real PiCtuReS .
I love the end where they wrote,
Thank you DeBRA
With ID# CHAKAM grin I felt fulfilled

Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by kennygee18(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The Biggest Nigerian reality TV show is set to kick start real soon.

Today the DSTV Announces the return of the popular big brother Naija Show which is coming soon.

Audition is open for interested persons

See link below:

https://africamagic.dstv.com/page/big-brother-nigeria-auditions

Posted by DSTV:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAah3WaAMaG/?igshid=vhsb5umsiqya
They want to start recovering their loss from the gullible that vote...
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by mikeybrainy: 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
Yeye show
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Pharaoh01(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2020
Ezemarcel:
did you hear bet9ja as the sponsor this time...

U b mumu
Your father is mad
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by chidera39(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2020
There should be the like of this reality show for those younger than 21 ��. E go make sense
Re: BBNaija 2020: Online Audition Holds (Details) by Lamanii22(f): 11:46pm On May 20, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
I have said it before and I will still say it again. Jackhe whose birthday is today is the best thing that came out of bbn last season.

Beauty with brain

Argue with your keypad.

You're right... She's the very best thing.... She's doing well, my tech queen... She's my mom's faves too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Mercy Wins Bbnaija 2019 (photos) / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: Khafi And I Never Had Sex - Gedoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.