Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (89465 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 12:15pm On May 21, 2020
He practiced what he use to rehearse. Useless actor....... but NIGERIA won't kill him cos of their useless democracy.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:51pm On May 21, 2020
An eye for an eye
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Goodzinny: 12:58pm On May 21, 2020
He thought he was shooting a movie. RIP Bro.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by warboy3: 1:06pm On May 21, 2020
Actor, well anybody can be actor on his own nonsense.No oriention,morals,selfcontrol,anyway his monei will do the talking for him.Anger
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Onucs(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
Chinsos.. see what corona have now caused
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by gwama2: 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
All this for an electricity bill ?? Really the devil rules Naija, even for a crust of bread, you can be murdered in this country. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by bisten14: 2:43pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Neither do we know him in the West undecided

...and we in the NORTH just heard the name for the first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Samysimpson: 3:18pm On May 21, 2020
The dead is a staff of diamond bank,now access bank....

1 Like

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 21, 2020
VickyRotex:

Neither do we know him in the West undecided
Not even in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Coolbriz: 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
Damn!!!
Is this not Bantie? Oladotun Osho,...

Shit! He was my Welfare Director, NAOSS (Ondo State) Laspotech chapter, while I was the president and the SUG Welfare Director, he studied Civil Engineering.

This sad! My brother sun re...
God will fight your battles
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Ikponke1: 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm the guy blood dey hot o
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by dragunov: 4:27pm On May 21, 2020
emeijeh:
Which kaen yeye actor dey pose to snap picture for inside Diamond Bank?

I am sure he usually act as an armed robber or thug in any movie he features in. So he got used to it.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2020
starbuck:
Low budget Nollywood Actor undecided

. We don't know him here in the East
WE DON'T KNOW HIM IN THE SOUTH SOUTH ALSO.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by graciously2013: 6:38pm On May 21, 2020
He will continue his acting career in prison
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Wettoid123: 7:43pm On May 21, 2020
somebody hardly survive chest stabbing
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2020
daewoorazer:
He can be their Lateef Adedimeji in Kirikiri
stop the hate
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Hersey(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2020
emeijeh:
Which kaen yeye actor dey pose to snap picture for inside Diamond Bank?

grin grin
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Convention107: 11:18pm On May 21, 2020
starbuck:
Low budget Nollywood Actor undecided
. We don't know him here in the East
but is odunlade adekola popular?
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2020
ForeThinker:
We won’t attain maturity unless we cultivate the wisdom to discriminate which deeds of our ancestors we need to reject and which achievements we need to take inspiration from. If learning lessons from history is a mark of enlightenment, so is breaking free from it.

I agree fully. what things should we leave behind?
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:23am On May 22, 2020
May my Jesus, whom I served, preserve you and your household from untimely death in Jesus name. Amen.
May you and your family never take the bullet from an enemy in Jesus name. Amen.
May God bless you so much financially, so that you will be able to build your own house to avoid criminals parading themselves as co-tenants in Jesus name. Amen.
This 2020, God shall see you through from all troubles and dangers in Jesus name. Amen.

Meanwhile, the animal in human skin should be sent to the gallows immediately. He is not fit to live among sane people.

My deepest condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 7:22am On May 22, 2020
This is why commonwealth just doesn't sound right....get your own thing. Even at that be at peace with all man.
If you investigate, there is more to this than electricity bill!
Besides celebrity bobo should have tried using his influence to get prepaid......lots of safer options man.
Hangman's noose awaiting list I guess.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by justine94(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2020
Chai zlatan ooo i knew it was a matter of time b4 he kills someone we call him zlatan because he has the physique of zlatan ibrahimovic because hes alwys aggresive ...he had psycho issues. .like mental issue. .we heard he has a federal hospital document backing so he can't be touched incase he misbehaves.....I live in this area ..we even play football together that's why we call him zlatan. .if u play for him set and you no play well or them win una. .baba go cuse you tire..the guy fit use stone hit you..so most times we run away from, playing in his set...he's a always causing problems. .there's was a time we all planned to beat him up because the guy own don too much,.some area boys don Even plan to kill him on code...he stabbed one of my friend then sukanmi. ..he was in hospital for two weeks..he's excuse is he has a legal document protecting him as as psychotic patient. .
I still wonder why he would be allowed to walk freely..because he was a danger to the society. .but this is nigeria na...though he's calm with me..but I dey use sense follow am..no try drag or argue with am..else na wahala. ..when I saw my one of our guys that we all play football together on Monday. .and told me guy zlatan don kill person oo
I wasn't surprised. ..I knew it was coming. .he said he was about to be burnt until police Came and took him away. ..the thing be say if he was burnt ..police would likely arrest all involved saying we all knew has psychotic problem with a legal document to he can't be touched. .
The dotun guy i have seen him before but don't know him closely. .
Reporting from Agodo Egbe
Ikotun
Lagos
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Fuckgovt: 8:46am On May 22, 2020
Congratulations to him as he reaps his reward.
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
dialajenni:

Diamond actor
I know him, he works in diamond bank at Cole street lawanson. I know him well he is a banker not actor
Re: Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Samysimpson:
The dead is a staff of diamond bank,now access bank....

Yeah he work in diamond at Cole street lawanson, I know him well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.