Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! (3005 Views)

Umahi, Ekpa And The Ebonyi Biafran Question. / The Biafran Question, History & What Next / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 11:05pm On May 20, 2020
Me and a few of my brothers had been brainstorming on the question of Biafra and we believe we found a working solution.

Check this out....

This looks like SE moved to North but it is not. This is Kano State you are looking at. Trust me! grin

Imagine now that Kano State is trying to separate itself and become a sovereign state but all the states around it are hostile.

Can you see the challenges and the almost impossible hurdles it will face to realize that ambition?

It is actually possible for Kano to gain sovereingty and if it wants a corridor to Niger as an international border that is possible too.

How does Kano work it and achieve that?

This is what me, mukaila, fatai, monjidi, murisiku and abu have been busy brainstorming. grin grin

We have answer.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Kyase(m): 11:08pm On May 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Me and a few of my brothers had been brainstorming on the question of Biafra and we believe we found a working solution.

Check this out....

This looks like SE moved to North but it is not. This is Kano State you are looking at. Trust me! grin

Imagine now that Kano State is trying to separate itself and become a sovereign state but all the states around it are hostile.

Can you see the challenges and the almost impossible hurdles it will face to realize that ambition?

It is actually possible for Kano to gain sovereingty and if it wants a corridor to Niger as an international border that is possible too.

This is what me, mukaila, fatai, monjidi, murisiku and abu have been busy brainstorming. grin grin

We have answer.

where the answer, una no go leave baifra for biafrans

12 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by powerfulguy: 11:11pm On May 20, 2020
pls is there anybody with a link to where i can download 3gp nollywood videos?
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Ussycool: 11:11pm On May 20, 2020
We are patiently waiting for answers and solution. From ya stable parliement.

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by powerfulguy: 11:15pm On May 20, 2020
powerfulguy:
pls is there anybody with a link to where i can download 3gp nollywood videos?
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nwodosis(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2020
Ussycool:
We are patiently waiting for answers and solution. From ya stable parliement.

Support the Biafran course to have a practical answer to your question and not theoritical answer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 11:17pm On May 20, 2020
They will tell you that Lesotho is doing fine as an enclave in South Africa, forgetting that there is a cordial relationship between South Africans and the Mosotho.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Olugbanko: 11:24pm On May 20, 2020
Biafra is landlocked, that's unarguable!

7 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 12:07am On May 21, 2020
Olugbanko:
Biafra is landlocked, that's unarguable!

Our solution has a key to unlock it.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Nobody: 12:23am On May 21, 2020
Hahaha pathetic, Biafra is turning into comedy. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by maestroferddi: 2:02am On May 21, 2020
This one is useless, pitiable thread...

You nose has been bloodied all over the forum...

You have been out-fought, out-thought and out-argued both intrellectually and roforofo-wise...

When men iof repute who fought and won the war are enjoying their deserved sleep, the puny contrived to create a surreptitious thread to console self and co-travelers ...

The Igbos/Biafra is your nightmare, you cannot deny it.

Bring it on, we meet you in the ring.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by orisa37: 2:22am On May 21, 2020
NOW WHAT'S THE BUSINESS OF ALL THE "ILA, ATA, IRU, OGIRI ETCETERA" IN THE SE AND KANO AFFAIRS? IS THAT WHY OJUKWU INVADED ORE IN ONDO STATE?
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Adiola(f): 2:37am On May 21, 2020
now look at the names of fools you mentioned as people you were brainstorming with ,they are all ewedu Muslims whose allegence is first to Sokoto caliphate before their father in ogbomosho .honestly Muslims are not to be taken serious pleas involve Yoruba Christians in your brainstorming Yoruba muslims aren't stable thinkers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 3:15am On May 21, 2020
Adiola:
now look at the names of fools you mentioned as people you were brainstorming with ,they are all ewedu Muslims whose allegence is first to Sokoto caliphate before their father in ogbomosho .honestly Muslims are not to be taken serious pleas involve Yoruba Christians in your brainstorming Yoruba muslims aren't stable thinkers

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Emyogalanya: 3:28am On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Check this out....

We have answer.
do you know how many hostile Arab nation Is around Israel '?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by MetaPhysical: 3:41am On May 21, 2020
Emyogalanya:
do you know how many hostile Arab nation Is around Israel '?

How many?

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by KingOKON: 5:41am On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Check this out....

We have answer.

Ogbeni you are still brainstorming? The Okoros have finalized payment in dollars for port usage with us, the usage of airspace is next on d card and how much dollars is to be paid, jeun soke continues!
They know they are a landlocked country but initial gragra is allowed

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by BlowYourMind: 7:07am On May 21, 2020
#ipodpigs grin cheesy grin
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Yujin(m): 8:21am On May 21, 2020
KingOKON:

Ogbeni you are still brainstorming? The Okoros have finalized payment in dollars for port usage with us, the usage of airspace is next on d card and how much dollars is to be paid, jeun soke continues!
They know they are a landlocked country but initial gragra is allowed
Lol. KingOKON, have you forgotten you're impersonating an Efik? Chai... this your low IQ is ridiculous.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Quadranoo(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=powerfulguy post=89780083][/quote] Try Naijawapaz.net
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Marine54(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They will tell you that Lesotho is doing fine as an enclave in South Africa, forgetting that there is a cordial relationship between South Africans and the Mosotho.
Do think that if SE leave Nigeria , SS will remain...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:37am On May 21, 2020
Marine54:
Do think that if SE leave Nigeria , SS will remain...
It is their choice. No one can speak for the nations in the south south

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Marine54(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only a foolish person will believe that if SE leave today, SS will remain in Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Akanbiedu(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Check this out....

We have answer.

Please don't forget Babaramota. LOL

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
Marine54:
Only a foolish person will believe that if SE leave today, SS will remain in Nigeria...
Only a deluded mind will think that SS is going with Biafra. Like they ever went with Biafra

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Marine54(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is their choice. No one can speak for the nations in the south south
I am from south South, we might not totally agree with Biafra , But any thing that will bring down this contrap called Nigera is totally acceptable ! Niger delta republic we stand...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:49am On May 21, 2020
Marine54:
I am from south South, we might not to agree with Biafra , But any thing that will bring down this contrap called Nigera is totally acceptable ! Niger delta republic we stand...
Which one is Niger Delta republic?

You can only speak for yourself and household, perhaps your minor tribe at large.

There are many nations in the Niger delta. You can only choose which one is yours

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Marine54(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Only a deluded mind will think that SS is going with Biafra. Like they ever went with Biafra
Yes we're not going, we're for Niger delta republic......

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:50am On May 21, 2020
Marine54:
Yes we're not going, we're for Niger delta republic......
And what is that?
Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Marine54(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Which one is Niger Delta republic?
lt 'll shock you when the time come.....

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Question - Finally Solved! by Chimaraymond455: 9:25am On May 21, 2020
I have no doubt in my heart that this Biafra will not be possible, remember whenever people begin to talk about you your success is around the corner.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage Greets Obaseki Over Social Media Attack On The Benin Palace. / Later People Will Ask Why Biafra Agitation? See What Happened In Aba / Uk On Sale To Homosexuals: Secret Gay Lifestyle Of David Cameron Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.