Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue (333 Views)

Help Me, This Fibroid Must Not Kill Me. / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / Trying To Conceive A Child?... [this Fibroid Story Is A Must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue by manijoli(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2020
I really need to marry this girl but this is 5yrs she had fibroid operation and she has not been enable to conceive as we tried, now to cut the whole story short, so much money has been spent ruining checkup and the doctors advice she is ok and that the operation was perfect and is in good shape, we have tried a foreign insertion drug but no sign please I need advice on how to move on with this health issue and have a positive result.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue by successking401(m): 11:43pm On May 20, 2020
manijoli:
I really need to marry this girl but this is 5yrs she had fibroid operation and she has not been enable to conceive as we tried, now to cut the whole story short, so much money has been spent ruining checkup and the doctors advice she is ok and that the operation was perfect and is in good shape, we have tried a foreign insertion drug but no sign please I need advice on how to move on with this health issue and have a positive result.
let's discuss further after the lockdown if you wouldn't mind
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue by Healthyway15: 6:51pm On May 29, 2020
manijoli:

Hello... As there are types of fibroid surgeries, I would assume that she underwent myomectomy which is the main option among the surgeries for women with fibroids, and still wants to bear children in the future. Surgery is an option when getting rid of fibroids but it does come with risks such as bleeding, fertility issues etc. And despite the obvious advantages of certain fibroid surgeries, its role in treatment of infertility has been issue of continuous debate.

But before moving further, fertility issues are sometimes from both partners. Have you also be checked and you're clean?
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue by manijoli(m): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... As there are types of fibroid surgeries, I would assume that she underwent myomectomy which is the main option among the surgeries for women with fibroids, and still wants to bear children in the future. Surgery is an option when getting rid of fibroids but it does come with risks such as bleeding, fertility issues etc. And despite the obvious advantages of certain fibroid surgeries, its role in treatment of infertility has been issue of continuous debate.

But before moving further, fertility issues are sometimes from both partners. Have you also be checked and you're clean?

yes we do some regular check for fertility and others, the doctor said the system is OK.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Help On How To Go About This Fibroid Issue by Healthyway15: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2020
manijoli:

yes we do some regular check for fertility and others, the doctor said the system is OK.

Alright... In case where no cause could been identified, it could be termed 'Unexplained Infertility'. The treatment that improves the functioning of the female reproductive system is always recommended.

You can check the link below to have better understanding of the Female Infertility:

www.nairaland.com/5732808/looking-lasting-solution-female-infertility#87396405

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases / How Can I Get Rid Of This? / Video Of Okezie Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis In Isolation Centre Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.