Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers (16461 Views)

60% Of Metered Customers Bypass Meters, Says TCN / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by bayulite: 7:29am On May 21, 2020
International flights are still shut down and no expatriates into the country this time around. Oil Rig locations are already like an isolation sites. Where will these oil workers get infected?
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by rummmy: 7:30am On May 21, 2020
see governor that use to be my man falling my hand...oya go and demolish the oil sector.
Governor wike your brothers and sisters in the palletive distribution Chanel are hijacking everything for their families that already have food to eat.
do something about it....they gav
e my friend 2 cups of rice and ask him to leave since he is a non indigen.... meanwhile...one chief got a bag of rice.g
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by AmazingELixir: 7:32am On May 21, 2020

The governor was right afteral but the non entities commenting above can't process beyond their stinking asses.

Wike the best governor there ever was and would ever be..the fearless President of oil rich Rivers state, an uncompromising enforcer of established laws..posterity will preserve your dedication to the service and protection of your people and the uncommon love you have for your state shall for ever remain indelible in the sands of time.

Keep up the energy we love our Mr.Projects
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by slowice(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2020
Sparkle777:
Most of y'all hating on this man about the hotel demolition dnt truly know the full story. The owner was a pdp youth leader who severally have been warned to shut down the place by ncdc but he continued partying and when ncdc kept coming there,he brought out his gun and shot at them. I mean who does this, he also was a threat to his community, always brash and too loud, the community celebrated the demolition. Even the land was confiscated, a primary sch wil be built there.

So both hotels belong to the same man? Well what you wrote up there is still not enough to demolish the building unless you re saying the place is a hide out for criminals, which has not not been established as non of the criminals were arrested. The point is that the right thing has to be done the right way for it to be right.

Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by emusmithyy(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2020
anyimontana:
.my luv for you dropped after the demolition

Wike is affected and going down, because your love for him dropped.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by cicero(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2020
chally4real:
This man is using is wife umbrella....but trust Nigerians after his tenure....hand go touch am...all the finger e don bite go put hand for e eye...

The way hand touch Peter Odili abi?
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by wink2015(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2020
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has stated that 60 per cent of coronavirus cases recorded in the state are from oil workers returning from rigs.

Governor Wike disclosed this when the Management Team of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited paid him a courtesy visit at Government House Port Harcourt.

He stated that it is for this reason that the state government has insisted that oil workers coming into the state must be tested to confirm their coronavirus status.

The Rivers state Governor also said that the Nigeria Air Force Base, Port Harcourt, recently quarantined 14 oil workers out, which three tested positive, just as he commended Exxon Mobil for their gesture.

“Just yesterday the Nigerian Air Force base quarantined 14 oil workers. Three of them tested positive for COVID-19. You see, those who come from the rig contributes to 60 per cent of the cases we have recorded in this state.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/20/60-per-cent-of-covid-19-cases-in-rivers-are-oil-workers-wike/

I think governor Wike is OBSESSED with the huge money federal government is deriving from Rivers state of which the state only gets just a stipend.

His actions is deeply directed against the federal government most times. e.g Caverton Helcopter issue
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2020
anyimontana:
.my luv for you dropped after the demolition
He doesn't even know you. Goan hus........... U know now.

Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by bizzibodi(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2020
This man is pushing his luck to far,d rigs are more safer than PH,oil workers are quarantine b4 going to d rig,they have handsanitizers everywhere & maintained social distancing.he shld go & buy test kits & start testing frm house to house, enough of this politics,no other PDP governors are misyarning like this.he is finding a way to increase d numbers to justify cash out but it won't work,hunger is killing people in rivers,how many has covid-19 killed in rivers.he only loves his ikwere poeple minus Ameachi.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2020
Your response shows how demented your brain is. He might not see this as you've said but then, people like you saw it and all you could say this?? Just pray your property isn't destroyed before your own eyes because of a sitting Governor that will soon be an Ex Gov. Ode oshi. This is why Nigeria is still what it is till tomorrow.
flexyrule:
You're awake at 4.51am insulting someone who is light years ahead of your entire generation. You think Wike read comments here or would give a damn about the opinion of "one Tayo" somewhere who cannot survive 48 hours if he were to indicate interest to run for a councilor position in one if the wards in Rivers state. Do you even think on a very good day you can survive the streets of Port Harcourt?
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2020
But God does not take vengeance like he did or destroy your property.. He gives you chances to seek for forgiveness. You're a female and this is how how shallow your reasoning could be? Let me ask you, Would you be happy if your own house is destroyed by a sitting Governor Because he told you to go out? If God Takes vengeance Asap and kills us when we misbehave, I know you'd be long dead by now. i warned you not to quote me if you dont have sense. You just proved to me you don't!
wealth25:

You are insulting someone old enough to be your father...Is ok anyway..thank God he doesn't even know that someone like you exist.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2020
May God Bless you kaybaba. Unlike those two fools above me. I'm sure they are Wike's Servants. May our own properties not be destroyed in our very own eyes in Jesus name. [quote author=Kaybaba5 post=89784549][/quote]
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2020
Kiddo01. Those things you said could be disturbing me aren't disturbing me. No jokes, I earn 6 figures monthly. So back to you cos I warned you not to reply to my message if you dont have brain. Let me ask you a question, Would you be happy if your house or any other properties you own is destroyed in your very own eyes? If your dad was the owner of the hotel that was destroyed, you'd understand how sad it is to lose what you worked for. I'm not surprised, you've proven to me you dont have sense. peace
Kiddo01:

How dare you address the peoples governor like that, is it the Hunger nd Agony plus hell and ill mannerd upbringing coupled with failed parenting that is disturbing you?
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by Rizzyreal: 9:09am On May 21, 2020
Sparkle777:
Most of y'all hating on this man about the hotel demolition dnt truly know the full story. The owner was a pdp youth leader who severally have been warned to shut down the place by ncdc but he continued partying and when ncdc kept coming there,he brought out his gun and shot at them. I mean who does this, he also was a threat to his community, always brash and too loud, the community celebrated the demolition. Even the land was confiscated, a primary sch wil be built there.

I'm an adherent reader here but hardly comment. I'm just giggling at this your comment and I'm forced to comment . This is a blatant lie, I'm sure ur not base in Portharcourt because if u do, you will know the boisterous kind of gov we have and what we are suffering here.

That hotel in Eleme belongs to an Ogoni man who is based in Lagos. According to his interview with Nig Info, that hotel has been under lock down but no proper investigation was carried out and was mistaken to be that of pdp youth leader.

Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by flexyrule(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Your response shows how demented your brain is. He might not see this as you've said but then, people like you saw it and all you could say this?? Just pray your property isn't destroyed before your own eyes because of a sitting Governor that will soon be an Ex Gov. Ode oshi. This is why Nigeria is still what it is till tomorrow.
Ado atata ebot! Channel your energy to your leaders. How many Rivers state indigenes do you see interfering in your state's affairs?
You haven't removed the log of wood in your face, it's the spec in Rivers state indigenes eyes that's your major concern. Unam!

Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by EdwardRandy(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2020
TreasureTayo:
So Las Las, The hotel and those people in the hotel you DEMOLISHED have not contracted the virus? You are such a stupid man for demolishing another man's property all in the name of '' I am the governor "
He should go and demolish the Oil Sector also. Foolish Man . If you are going to quote me, please have sense. angry angry angry angry angry
I am going to quote you and all I have to say is that you made sense. wink

Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2020
Thank You jare. lol. You made sense too. May our properties not be destroyed in our very own eyes in Jesus name. amin grin grin
EdwardRandy:

I am going to quote you and all I have to say is that you made sense. wink

Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by Kinematics: 10:25am On May 21, 2020
So las las ExxonMobil came to pay homage after acting stubborn. They feel they can use FG to intimidate Rivers...

So who laughs last now? Wike you have done noble.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2020
flexyrule:
Ado atata ebot! Channel your energy to your leaders. How many Rivers state indigenes do you see interfering in your state's affairs?
You haven't removed the log of wood in your face, it's the spec in Rivers state indigenes eyes that's your major concern. Unam!
Your just a fool. Lol I understand you better now. go in peace but still I'd pray for you and I'd love it if you say amen. Your properties will not be destroyed in your own eyes in Jesus name.
Ado atata ebot you too! Omo Ale! grin
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by ikezudon(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2020
This Indaboski Man sef.

Keep Rivers safe.

More importantly, keep your staff and family safe too.

Check out this article and see surface sanitizers for your offices and homes.

https://kleenelle.com/disinfectant-surface-sanitizer/
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 21, 2020
TreasureTayo:
But God does not take vengeance like he did or destroy your property.. He gives you chances to seek for forgiveness. You're a female and this is how how shallow your reasoning could be? Let me ask you, Would you be happy if your own house is destroyed by a sitting Governor Because he told you to go out? If God Takes vengeance Asap and kills us when we misbehave, I know you'd be long dead by now. i warned you not to quote me if you dont have sense. You just proved to me you don't!

The punishment for violators was publicly announced...But the eleme hotelier chose not to adhere to instructions,,of which his property got demolished..that's the punishment he got for disobedience...Anyway you can keep insulting me for all i care..I already know that naira land is filled with people of your type...So am used to it.
Thank you.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2020
Let me be dear. Wike's first daughter lol. I wonder if Wike is greater than God. For God will not just ask your properties to be ruined in your eyes. I hope you learn. I got nothing against you.
wealth25:

The punishment for violators was publicly announced...But the eleme hotelier chose not to adhere to instructions,,of which his property got demolished..that's the punishment he got for disobedience...Anyway you can keep insulting me for all i care..I already know that naira land is filled with people of your type...So am used to it.
Thank you.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by onyxo76(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
he should demolish the refinery and burn all oil wells, we must protect Rivers state people with everything we've got.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by paparazi1(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Wike is a thug and he fails to realise people no longer regard all the gibberish he generates with his dull brains.

"Smart brain dud, no wonder you won the counselor election you contested for.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 21, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Let me be dear. Wike's first daughter lol. I wonder if Wike is greater than God. For God will not just ask your properties to be ruined in your eyes. I hope you learn. I got nothing against you.
Woow!!..What a good wish (wike's first daughter)...Am so proud right now..And God will not ask my properties to be ruined right before my eyes becos i am an obedient shild...
Thank you.
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
wealth25:

Woow!!..What a good wish (wike's first daughter)...Am so proud right now..And God will not ask my properties to be ruined right before my eyes becos i am an obedient shild...
Thank you.
grin grin grin grin You didn't pray to be in Wike's position but you got so happy and you became proud of yourself when i called you his daughter. Your reasoning level is a bit low and you suffer from low self-esteem. See how you murdered yourself grin grin grin
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2020
TreasureTayo:
grin grin grin grin You didn't pray to be in Wike's position but you got so happy and you became proud of yourself when i called you his daughter. Your reasoning level is a bit low and you suffer from low self-esteem. See how you murdered yourself grin grin grin
Your just twisting words..What do you mean by (I didn't pray to be in Wike's position)??...what where you expecting when you called me Wike's first daughter..Were you expecting me to start crying or what..See you whose reasoning level is higher than a mountain and suffering from a very high esteem.....May God deliver you..
Re: Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers by TreasureTayo(m): 4:02am On May 22, 2020
Aahahahaha, You didn't get the whole thing at all. Wealth25, As I said earlier, I have nothing against you grin grin grin grin
wealth25:

Your just twisting words..What do you mean by (I didn't pray to be in Wike's position)??...what where you expecting when you called me Wike's first daughter..Were you expecting me to start crying or what..See you whose reasoning level is higher than a mountain and suffering from a very high esteem.....May God deliver you..

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today / President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54