Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Let Me Introduce You Guys To My Dog... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Let Me Introduce You Guys To My Dog... (2251 Views)

Cat Lovers Where Are You Guys Nah / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Let Me Introduce You Guys To My Dog... by coolcentbigman(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2020
dfrost:

Parvo virus
I suspected that too when they told me how he died.
Re: Let Me Introduce You Guys To My Dog... by coolcentbigman(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2020
ValueAddin:

My local breed has survived attacks that would kill other smaller dogs, not once and not twice and it still managed to wag its tail when it saw me. shocked This was even in its heavily bloodied state.
It didn’t not become docile because of this, infact it is like its power increases and it has refused to back down. cool

I guess he is talented like Pedro, always escaping from dangers Lols...
plz keep showing him all the love he deserves.
Re: Let Me Introduce You Guys To My Dog... by coolcentbigman(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2020
ValueAddin:

Even if you do not get likes, it does not remove the fact that the Nigeria sherperd is on another level. All you mentioned is not new to me, I have one and of the four dogs i have had (the others are and were foreign breeds), the local stands out abegiiii. It is small but mighty, the most feared too. No one can cross my gate anyhow because of this dog.

Thanks, I guess we don't value what we have until we loss it.

I will love to see a pics of your dog if it's possible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The World Biggest Dogs [how Big Is Yours?] / Help A Dog To Stay Alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Purebred Caucasian Shepherd Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.