Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window (88652 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by UrVillagePpl: 11:42pm On May 21, 2020
Nobody forced me but I regret watching this shit.

Can u imagine this. Front page. OMG
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by maybet081: 12:28am On May 22, 2020
they would not use their popularity 4 anything of good example anyway it is perversion that brought her to limelight she still cling to it
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by chigoizie7(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2020
That was omashola.

Omashola is the neighbor that took the videos and posted it on his Instagram status.
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by RuggedSniper: 12:34am On May 22, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Winner of Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem’season, Mercy Eke was recently spotted shaking her back side for a neighbor from the window of her house.

Her neighbor who was behind the camera hailed her from his apartment and Mercy returned the favour by showing off her twerking skills in a short mini dress which exposed her big bum.

Some days ago, the reality star also got her fans pumped up as she slayed in a body revealing outfit.

She joins a host of other celebrities such as Moyo Lawal , Nkechi Blessing and Anita Joseph in the twerk dance show off.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehoCkwxBAw0

Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by DammyLucy(f): 2:49am On May 22, 2020
tenderjunkie:

You created the courses yourself or you resell?

I paid premium for them, download them in their hundreds of gigabyte then re-sell for cheap so it can be affordable for everyone... This offer won't last for ever though
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by DammyLucy(f): 2:51am On May 22, 2020
kudakhi:
Get 100% warranty on all our UK used laptops
Ur number? UK used laptop needed urgently by a friend
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by siverspooon(m): 4:20am On May 22, 2020
That her neighbour must be very rich, She stood there intentionally maybe seeing the guys cars and SUVs . I blame bbn for allowing a woman to win last year. This is the new trend we see now.
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by Gbagbuo247: 6:09am On May 22, 2020
illicit:
It's like her rent will soon expire tongue

Olodo, she fu*cking bought the house. undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by SavageResponse(m): 6:57am On May 22, 2020
PDSI:
She never stops courting attention...

Well if you a student or graduate of civil engineering/building technology my signature will do you all sort of good.

She's desperately trying to remain relevant cos she knows she has no real talent and her 15 minutes of fame will soon end
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by Princesschika: 11:50am On May 22, 2020
How it take consine me,
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by Legacy2343: 1:26pm On May 22, 2020
angryperson just shake..you call am tweaking.
Re: Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
That was a waste of data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.