Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Key To Getting A Job Fast During This Covid 19 Pandemic Period - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Key To Getting A Job Fast During This Covid 19 Pandemic Period (173 Views)

Hilarious! See What Women In Ghana Is Complaining About This COVID-19 Period / What's The Condition Of Power Supply in Your Area during this pandemic period / The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Getting A Job Fast During This Covid 19 Pandemic Period by Theark760(m): 2:58am On May 21, 2020
The first picture is a screenshot of the opinion of as a job coach industry expert. she believes applicants will need to spend years waiting to be invited for an interview. I do not wish that for you. But this is her experience based on the conventional ineffective job search process of "send a cv and wait with your fingers crossed praying for divine favor"
Obviously, this has not been my experience from the few documents I have submitted to prove that what I'm about to tell you works. From all indications, I've gotten multiple jobs every year. Even during the global and national lockdown, the methods still worked.
1. If you desire to not have to wait again to get a job
2. If you desire to want to have the privilege of choosing the company to work for rather than taking whatever is available to keep body and soul together, then you need to follow these simple steps
3. If you desire to be paid well in the job, then you need to apply these methods I'm about to tell you

It is a simple 3 steps method
1. Identify a corporate need, gap, challenge or opportunity
2. Write a proposal highlighting the need, gap, challenge, or opportunity that you identified. show them in the proposal of how meeting the need, solving the challenge of taking advantage of the opportunity will improve the company or increase its financial status. include in the proposal how you have the expertise to execute the solution
3. Defend and sell your recommended solution in the boardroom (you will definitely be invited).
I have created a straight to the point of course training on the secret of corporate job openings. it is a special COVID 19 strategy that is bound to deliver a result for you like you saw me have on the 1st of April even while the global lockdown was being enforced.
If you desire any of the above, to get a job fast, be able to choose your job and company of interest, and to earn well, then you need to take this detailed step by step course.
This course will show you how to easily identify needs, corporate gaps, challenges and opportunities in companies
Winning content for the proposal that the company cannot refuse but invite you
The course will show you boardroom manners, negotiation skills, how to defend your proposal
and to expedite the process to get results within 30 days.
If this interest you send a mail to careeroptimization101 @gmail.com and I'll send you the link to the course training.

Please I’ll encourage you to share this information with all your network, those you know who just lost their jobs, unemployed graduates around you, and those looking for better job opportunities. Thanks.
Best of luck Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Good Quality Of Vegetable Boxes Keeping The Vegetable Fresh / Help Nairalanders My Ear Is Going / Wifi Keeps Dropping Connection After New Extender Setup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.