Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience (1088 Views)

Part Time & Remote Social Media Assistant Needed! / Got Some Free Time? Remote Workers Needed / Acquire A Professional Remote Writer On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by Dvea(f): 3:06am On May 21, 2020
I am looking for someone who needs a regular paying job but without the hassle of going to the office daily. I need a full time worker who will clock in at a time and clock out at a time. No random working time. This is not a freelance work, it is as corporate as it can get from the comfort of your house.

I run a small start up company and I need a writer who is ready to work 9am to 6:30 pm Monday to Saturday.
My pay is 7,500 weekly, 15,000 bi weekly or 30,000 monthly. I need Someone who can begin immediately and can be timely in delivering their work.

You should have some experience in writing blog type articles, Kindly send one or two samples of any written work to the email address deraritaiwu@yahoo.com

You will be writing no more than 3k words a day. Many times it will not get to that point
You will need to write plagiarism free work
You need to write original work
You will be working Monday to Saturday
Weekly pay is 7500
You will need to start immediately if possible
You begin at 9am each day and end by 7pm
You have to keep to your time ratio

This is an urgent post and Once I find the person I like I will be employing immediately, meaning you will start work if possible at the spot.

You should have a laptop or at least a working android phone. You will be writing a lot so please be sure of yourself before coming. Thanks.
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by iamclime(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2020
Dear Op,
Please read what you have written again, SLOWLY, this time. Now, ask yourself: Will I take this kind of job? Will I encourage someone dear to me to take it?
1. You want someone that'll work for at least 9.5 hours daily, Monday through Saturday. (about 57 hours weekly)
2. You want to pay #7500 per week (that's approximately #132 per hour)
3. The person will use his/her own computer or phone (and of course, pay for electricity too)
4. The person must be an experienced WRITER!
Dear God, why is this country like this?
Best wishes in your search. It will be better you get a freelancer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by Dvea(f): 10:04am On May 21, 2020
sorry Iamclime I cannot afford to pay any higher and when I say experienced I mean someone who at least knkws the concept of writing. I obviously am not in search of professional writers. Thank you for your concern but as I said I can only afford this much for now and yes there are people who need this job even with the pay grade. But you have motivated me to keep working hard so that I can eventually pay my workers well.

1 Like

Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by iamclime(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2020
Dvea:
sorry Iamclime I cannot afford to pay any higher and when I say experienced I mean someone who at least knkws the concept of writing. I obviously am not in search of professional writers. Thank you for your concern but as I said I can only afford this much for now and yes there are people who need this job even with the pay grade. But you have motivated me to keep working hard so that I can eventually pay my workers well.
Great! You will get there. Keep pushing.
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by Dvea(f): 1:07am On May 28, 2020
Apply if the terms are favorable. Please do not expect higher pay. I can't afford to offer it now. The terms are

You will be writing no more than 3k words a day. Many times it will not get to that point
Weekly pay is 7500
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by madampresident(f): 1:40am On May 28, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by unclebuddy(m): 1:56am On May 28, 2020
Hi Dvea,

It was a pleasure working with you. You are truly an amazing boss. You just need to put into consideration the time lines and stiff work ethics asking a person to work from Monday to Saturday from 9am - 6pm. Means you pay them N30,000 monthly and close their chances of working for other clients to make more and make ends meet.

Nigeria is a very difficult place now, we all owe it to ourselves to find hope for the younger people. I have worked with you and respect your high level of professionalism. But let's not make the writing industry difficult for writers as many of us find hope and passion in doing this job.

We should be the change we want in this country, we mustn't make Nigerians struggle everytime to survive. If not there will be more depressions from our young people. If God has blessed you as a boss. Bless others by giving them a worklife that they find convenient to grow in and build a home with.

Best Wishes.

2 Likes

Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by QuinModah(f): 8:28am On May 28, 2020
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by 1miccza: 3:28pm On May 29, 2020
Dvea:
Apply if the terms are favorable. Please do not expect higher pay. I can't afford to offer it now. The terms are

Weekly pay is 7500

How many articles per day please?
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by Dvea(f): 11:05pm On May 29, 2020
1miccza:

How many articles per day please?

it could be 6 500 word articles or three 1k word articles or just one 3k word article. The point is you get to do only 3k words daily
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by MezieFresh: 11:20pm On May 29, 2020
Dvea:

it could be 6 500 word articles or three 1k word articles or just one 3k word article. The point is you get to do only 3k words daily

What topics are this articles based on.

Are you running a blog? Are this works suppose to be birthed originally by the author... ?

I think it'd be a bit draining.

You can highlight this things on the post , so those applying know what the Job Description looks like ...
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by 1miccza: 11:43pm On May 29, 2020
Dvea:

Will i get paid for a test trial ??
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by Dvea(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2020
1miccza:

Will i get paid for a test trial ??

Although the post is closed again. There were no test trails, only samples of your work. Just for me to see if you can write at all.
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by Dvea(f): 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
MezieFresh:

What topics are this articles based on.

Are you running a blog? Are this works suppose to be birthed originally by the author... ?

I think it'd be a bit draining.

You can highlight this things on the post , so those applying know what the Job Description looks like ...

Yes they are only blog articles. 90% of the time. sometimes I need some posts rewritten, which is not creative writing. However, the post is closed again. Thanks for your time.
Re: closed again. A Full Time Remote Writer With Basic Writing Experience by 1miccza: 11:59pm On May 30, 2020
Dvea:

Although the post is closed again. There were no test trails, only samples of your work. Just for me to see if you can write at all.

okay

(1) (Reply)

Buy Onions From The North In Bags / I Need Your Help To Determine The Authenticity Of This Job Interview / Walk-in Interview!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.