Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT (51451 Views)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by AbisolaOba: 11:34am On May 21, 2020
I think it's leadership by example..... Dis is bad!!!
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Acuna91: 11:34am On May 21, 2020
crazy country
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Nairalandmonika: 11:35am On May 21, 2020
emotionada:

You didn't break their head?
Police were carry gun, I started begging o. The facemask was in my pocket, I even showed them, they nor hear. They carry me enter Hilux about 3 of us.
Last last I gave them 3k and they allowed me to go.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by bankole200(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2020
What do you expect from people who act before thinking. Always ready to take advantage of any means at the detriment of the masses.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by enemyofprogress: 11:45am On May 21, 2020
One day Nigerians will rice up and start beating these useless Nigeria policemen
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Isoduwa(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2020
Don't judge what you are guilty of number one lesson, i know you probably had that before but I'm telling you now embrace it �

1 Like

Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by BananaPeel(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2020
Medtelly:
Policemen seen arresting a citizen who is dragging with them for not wearing a face mask mean while two off the police officers out of five were not wearing a face mask.. this happened early yesterday evening at Sauka Lugbe Airport road F.c.t Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF98hYgHuT0
What is wrong if the police just hand him a facemask instead of arresting him to extort money from him.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by emotionada: 11:49am On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Police were carry gun, I started begging o. The facemask was in my pocket, I even showed them, they nor hear. They carry me enter Hilux about 3 of us.
Last last I gave them 3k and they allowed me to go.

Police are official thieves and that money is for their wild living.

I hope you cursed that money sha. Their pikins no dey always useful.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by benzema8(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2020
enemyofprogress:
One day Nigerians will rice up and start beating these useless Nigeria policemen
thank God it's rice not rise
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by deardevil(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Happened to me, they were 4 police men, 2 of them did not wear facemask. I use 3k to bail myself.

Inside life
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Nobody: 11:53am On May 21, 2020
Medtelly:
Policemen seen arresting a citizen who is dragging with them for not wearing a face mask mean while two off the police officers out of five were not wearing a face mask.. this happened early yesterday evening at Sauka Lugbe Airport road F.c.t Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF98hYgHuT0

Very poor video coverage
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by apexc8130: 11:57am On May 21, 2020
[color=#] 4973947[/color]
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Nchenches: 12:00pm On May 21, 2020
Lol. Nigeria Police filled up with mostly barely educated people but who also want to own SUVs and big houses like Nigeria’s politicians.

Drag the civilians to police barracks, beat them up to intimidate them, then ask for heavy sum of police bail money to release them.
Zoo country.

Face mask is not a must for everyone.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by proeast(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
The aim of Nigerian policemen like the ones here is not to enforce or uphold the law. Their aims are to oppress and extort Nigerians. They don't care if you wear face mask. They singled out that guy because he looked like someone they can extort money from

You really know the bas.tards very well. Their motive at all times is on how to make money in every situation, all other issues are secondary.

They have become good paychologists and can read situations with ease.

The other time I was on traffic, the line started moving and I moved as well behind some commercial buses, all of a sudden policemen alongside traffic warders surrounded my car. According to the them, I violated traffic lights even when several other buses ahead of me were allowed to pass.

I have studied them, if you want to always outwit them, keep a straight face whenever you encounter them, ensure you speak good English, use wisdom in responding to them like a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Solidstar112: 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!!

Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by KingRabota: 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
Im having serious headache after trying to read this .

paulolee:
bad bt na nornal tin 4 streets naa...i
i don see case wr policeman without nose mask de threatin to arrest d person wey no get n as d guy gv am 2h d policeman lockup n ask d guy to show am wr dm de sell an around bcoz him own don lost.. meaning na dt guy 2h d policeman wan take buy...
2.wat abt the case of policeman holding a guy without nosemask inside bus..d police stop d bus n ask d guy to come down bcoz na only him no wear bt d guy say him forget him own for ous n pledge d police 1k note n d policeman say mk e enter n mk driver fire motor de go, say afterall d nosemask na really 4 peps wey de affected n as long as u are free from d virus lyk dt oga(d man without it dt paid him) u are free to walk without nosemask n afterall buhari no de wear am...we jus tear serious laff dt day...naija police eeh
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Antichristus: 12:14pm On May 21, 2020
99.9% of members of the NPF are not just criminals but animals. Guerrillas in zoos display higher sense of morality than those miscreant rodents called police officers in Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by udemzyudex(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2020
This is the same people the speaker Mr Gbajamiala want to give more power to during a disease out break.

They won't feel the heat when it happens, they will be in the comfort of their room listening to only the news they want to hear.

Smh
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by MichaelDuf: 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
Black man. Evil to the core.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by paulolee(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
KingRabota:
Im having serious headache after trying to read this .

call ncdc toll free number n dm go help u wit d headache...mayb na covid symthoms....my wahala plenty n cnt add urs join mine..
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 21, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Useless idǐots

When you LEGALLY give guns to ex-cult boys, armed robbers and thugs that are underpaid, what else do you expect?

Very lawless country.
Please stop crying, police is your friend oo
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by AudioNews(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2020
Johnrake69:

Shuuuuuuu Ak47 is not outdated. It still stands tall among new assault rifles.
Illiterate dnt Quote me
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Soradex: 12:41pm On May 21, 2020
I think it is better to show some restraint before passing judgement. The woman is our only source of information. I didn't hear anything about mask in the video clip. We don't know her motives. Her claims appear to be true but until we get further info, let us not pass judgement. The reason for the arrest might be different even though we all know that our Police can be very wicked.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by sleekyonyx(f): 12:56pm On May 21, 2020
Douglasemmyo:
You must obey the law first before enforcing it, period..
He’s a policeman so he’s naturally immune to the Virus.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Johnrake69: 12:58pm On May 21, 2020
AudioNews:

Illiterate dnt Quote me

You're just an ignoramus. Play along with your delusional self confidence. Nitwit.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Realfrankie(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2020
majamajic:
Police are cashing out this covid period

massively
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by raphy(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
when you are walking and police is call in u don't go..just pretend you are deaf.
even if u wear or don't wear face mask just run
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Longman8: 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha much like preaching what u practice.
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 21, 2020
This also almost happened to me yesterday. I took a bike going to the market without facemask, almost to the market I saw a team of police arresting anyone without facemask and they themselves are not having facemasks. I quickly came down from the bike and took another road, they were threatening me, shouting but I ignored them and took off. You are harassing someone for not wearing facemask and you in particular is not also wearing?
What kind of country is this, for God's sake?
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by KingRabota: 2:30pm On May 21, 2020
Symptoms of Covid kwa ??
Chaii your typing na nightmare . I'm tryna imagine what your Hand writing will look like .

As for your ncdc . They just another scamdemic

paulolee:

call ncdc toll free number n dm go help u wit d headache...mayb na covid symthoms....my wahala plenty n cnt add urs join mine..
Re: Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT by OnyesomJ(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2020
This what happened when our so call Leaders Don’t care About us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife And Children Of Dead Coronavirus Patient Test Positive In Katsina / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) / COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.