Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (27222 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Olayode Juliana Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by AlexReports(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2020
Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Marks Birthday In Private, Releases Photos

Nigeria Ex Beauty Queen and Top Model, Queen Ogiator Omoalukhe has marked her birthday in a private indoor celebration with family. The delectable and amazingly adorable runway Model, fashionista and Founder of Juli Education Foundation marked her birthday in the 15th of May 2020 and has released photos. She has continued to receive goodwill messages, prayers and blessings from friends, family members and fans in Nigeria and across the globe.

In an exclusive conversation with Alexreports, Queen Ogiator Joy Omoalukhe expressed gratitude to God Almighty for the grace of a new age and appreciated family, fans and friends who threw several amazing gestures of gifts, goodwills messages and other delightful felicitations at her to make her day quite memorable and amazing.

The Edo state model, beauty queen and philanthropist has continue to explore the capacity of her non governmental organization, the Juli Education Foundation to build and develop young persons who are underprivileged, especially in areas of attaining good education. The foundation has also continue to support humanitarian projects and sustainable initiatives to assist the downtrodden across communities in Nigeria, which includes series of empowerment programs targeted at schools and widows.

The iconic Model and philanthropist is known to demonstrate vibrant intelligence, kindheartedness, passion for humanity and undaunted interest for collective growth and development. She is currently running her Master Degree Program at Ibadan, Oyo state. Her social media handles have remained trafficked with loads of felicitations from persons across the globe.

In her concluding conversation with our correspondent, she threw words of encouragements to Nigerians, with regards to the novel coronavirus outbreak, as she advised Nigerians to be more careful with their hygiene, stressing that it was the only way to individually contribute to efforts being made to contain the virus in the country.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/05/nigeria-top-model-humanitarian-joy.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by AlexReports(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2020
More

5 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by TRADELYN: 7:50am On May 21, 2020
Fine girl tongue

HIRE THE BEST EXPERTS FOR YOUR RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, ARTICLE WRITING, etc @ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

9 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by AlexReports(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2020
Wow .

4 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2020
happy birthday

cool pics, at least she nor open yansh and breast down

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by AlexReports(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Happinessjosh(f): 7:58am On May 21, 2020
She's beautiful
�� kiss

Happy Birthday To her

5 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by delectablegyal(f): 8:30am On May 21, 2020
this lady is beautiful. wow! such a beauty.

happy birthday to her.

5 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:52am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday!

But Ogiator in Edo {Etsakor} means THIEF!
{Auchi/Agenebode and environ}.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by pman06(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm, she too set abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Coder2Client(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2020
good looking
Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by blesskewe(f): 9:14am On May 21, 2020
Awwwwww my birthday mate

It's my birthday too

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Slawormir: 9:14am On May 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Damnnnnn
Edo girls are too beautiful
They possess this body that represents the true beauty of a woman
Their eyes are like two drops of coffee in a cloud of milk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Coder2Client(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2020
blesskewe:
Awwwwww my birthday mate
It's my birthday too
happy birthday to you

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Victorious1000: 9:15am On May 21, 2020
My kind of lady angry
Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by TallPck1(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2020
She is beautiful inside and outside. Don't ask me how I know she has inbuilt beauty because I have microscopic eyes. Happy birthday queen!

6 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by pyyxxaro: 9:15am On May 21, 2020
AlexReports:
Nice

I know say if she nor show us Some laps , the pixz never complete

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by DenreleDave(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2020
5 star olosho...
Top level olosho when I saw ex-miss beauty queen and top model

Only God knows how many Dicksons would have molded that Creamie pie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Sultty(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2020
Fine geh this one go sweet for my room grin miss hourglass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by woleabayo(f): 9:19am On May 21, 2020
beautiful girl
Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by SouthNigerian: 9:22am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday, Miss Humanitarian. But, how much is her age?
Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by SouthNigerian: 9:23am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday, Miss Humanitarian. But, how much is her age?
Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by pretydiva(f): 9:23am On May 21, 2020
Edo Girls Are The Prettiest kiss

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
Has to be Alex

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Reex12(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2020
ino say alex report must dig up the pic with her laps bfor we no ha ,Happy birthday girl

1 Like

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 9:26am On May 21, 2020
Taurus peeps are always fine. kiss

1 Like

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by chukasson(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
See nice shape
Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Jakumo(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2020
I can definitely envision myself playing a stern game of "Hide the Weasel" with this gorgeous woman.

It would also be my distinct privilege and honor to feast on her tight and slippery little beaver like a demented rhinoceros in heat, until such time as the woman instructs me to unveil my throbbing, pulsating African Rock Python, so as to hang major pipe with reckless abandon, for the duration of that assignment.

1 Like

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Has to be Alex

As iiin. I was wonderung why the million pictures, then i saw alex reports... I screamed No Wonder!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Too much hype for crumbs, man must blow

1 Like

Re: Joy Ogiator Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Tapout(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2020
AlexReports:

do u know her in person??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Shares Post-Baby Body Picture / Afia Schwarzenegger Meets Prophet One For Counseling After Her Sex Scandal / "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.