Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria (677 Views)

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Zeemam: 8:08am On May 21, 2020
The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council. Although the vice president may take an active role in establishing policy in the Executive Branch by serving on such committees and councils.

For those of you that accuses VP Osinbajo wrongly for what he doesn't have the power to do. You need to lecture yourself on the functions of the Vice President of Nigeria and stop being ridiculous.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by OgundeleTeju: 8:10am On May 21, 2020
Many of them knows,but they are just unnecessarily obsessed with the man
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On May 21, 2020
Ok
what of the chief of staff what are his functions as stipulated by the constitution. undecided
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by okefrancis: 8:12am On May 21, 2020
This is for the wailers and IPOB GUYS who do ask unnecessary questions on where is VP osinbajo
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Naturopathic: 8:14am On May 21, 2020
I know some miscreants and foes understand all the roles and duties of vice president but they are just asking rubbish questions, God bless our VP OSINBAJO
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Deputy1111(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2020
Some people condemn the vice president on seem occasions simply because they have never taken time to study roles of the VP.

Thanks for this lecture, I believe they will learn.
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by okefrancis: 8:15am On May 21, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Ok
what of the chief of staff what are his functions as stipulated by the constitution. undecided
Pls try and read about it. Thanks
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On May 21, 2020
okefrancis:

Pls try and read about it. Thanks
I checked the constitution but i could not find the functions of chief of staff.
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2020
Aside the tasks delicates to the VP by the President, the VP's duties are crystal clear like biblical teketeke in the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Joyce95: 8:24am On May 21, 2020
IPOB GUYS hope you can see before you start asking unnecessary question
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Jhayphil: 8:27am On May 21, 2020
This should serve as a means for wailers to better understand the functions of the VP of Nigeria.
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by maybanks: 8:27am On May 21, 2020
Despite this fact portrayed to them they will still WAIL grin grin grin grin
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by DICKstractor: 8:28am On May 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Joylove2324(f): 8:31am On May 21, 2020
Some of them knows but decide to be unfortunate.
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 8:34am On May 21, 2020
People that don’t even know the name of the deputy governor or their state. Or the Vice President of countries more popular than Nigeria. Like US, France, or even Ghana our Neigbour.
I really think Nigeria populace need to look into our priorities, this country is becoming a ruin like Babylon right in under our watch and we are chasing after irrelevant things.
The only thing that would make everything y’all do onthis forum make sense is if most of the popular tribalist monikers are operated by top notch politicians like Bubu and Atiku but if not y’all are just plain stupid going back and forth over people that are ruining the future of your generation yet unborn. I’m looking at the pattern. Whatever happens to this country in the next coming years. Our leaders will win while all of us masses will start afresh. This country will eventually split like Pangea or it will become a United States but then all these looters would walk free because it won’t matter anymore all we’ll need to focus on would be moving the independent states forward. Y’all should stop being foolish. Your parents complain but they are even better y’all are in full supports of these barbaric politicians because Facebook gave your free basic. Stupid people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by ABCthings: 8:52am On May 21, 2020
[s]
143WaZoBia:
People that don’t even know the name of the deputy governor or their state. Or the Vice President of countries more popular than Nigeria. Like US, France, or even Ghana our Neigbour.
I really think Nigeria populace need to look into our priorities, this country is becoming a ruin like Babylon right in under our watch and we are chasing after irrelevant things.
The only thing that would make everything y’all do onthis forum make sense is if most of the popular tribalist monikers are operated by top notch politicians like Bubu and Atiku but if not y’all are just plain stupid going back and forth over people that are ruining the future of your generation yet unborn. I’m looking at the pattern. Whatever happens to this country in the next coming years. Our leaders will win while all of us masses will start afresh. This country will eventually split like Pangea or it will become a United States but then all these looters would walk free because it won’t matter anymore all we’ll need to focus on would be moving the independent states forward. Y’all should stop being foolish. Your parents complain but they are even better y’all are in full supports of these barbaric politicians because Facebook gave your free basic. Stupid people.
[/s] Don't ever include freebasics in your rants. angry
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 8:59am On May 21, 2020
ABCthings:
[s][/s] Don't ever include freebasics in your rants. angry

Of everything I wrote the only you’re defending is freebasic but why not? Your knowledge is basic as ABCthings
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by kurupt1: 9:19am On May 21, 2020
143WaZoBia:
My brother don't mind these stupid people, everything is seen through the lens of tribe or religion
People are starving in Nigeria,we don't even have basic things like electricity and good roads but some fools will come and be playing the game of divide and rule
Thunder fire you OP for this stupid topic and for your low IQ
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by Thisis2raw(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2020
So basically he does nothing? You people should go and sit down
Re: Functions Of The Vice President Of Nigeria by DEROX: 9:42am On May 21, 2020
cheesy grin grin the developers are so obsessed about this man oo buy sha if they are fed up let them contest the election 2023 let's see if they can win ordinary efik man

(1) (Reply)

Igboland Is Not Landlocked / Rivers State Government Respond To Adesina : Wike That I Know / Edo Election 2020: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Governor Yahaya Bello Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.