Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Is The Wrath Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Wrath Of God? (492 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Wrath Of God? by HappyPagan: 8:39am On May 21, 2020
Everyday, I log in here to insult Jesus, God and a host of other divines. People say I am crazy - I agree. I am.. and insulting God is my self-therapy, my healing.

But, obviously, most do not agree.. they think I am going to 'incur' the wrath of God. Some say it's death, others say it may be lightning and thunder - all these got me confused.

So I'm here to ask...what's the wrath of God? And most importantly, how does one incur this wrath? Asking for a friend.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:56am On May 21, 2020
IF I DIE IN A ROAD ACCIDENT OR CHOKE TO DEATH WHILE SIPPING MY TEA TODAY, MY NEWS WILL BE EVERYWHERE ON THIS PLATFORM AS "THE ATHEIST WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THE MIGHTY GOD'S WRATH, AND DIED A SHAMEFUL DEATH". OH, OUR GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED.

BUT THEN AGAIN WORSE THINGS HAPPEN TO BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS EVERY BLESSED DAY. IF ANY ILL-FATE IS TERMED GOD'S WRATH, THEN IT MUST BE UPON EVERYTHING ON EARTH INCLUDING NON-LIVING THINGS, AS US ALL ARE IN THE MIDST OF THE CHAOS TOGETHER.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by joinpreneur(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2020
I don't pray you experience or know the wrath of God.

You never see the wrath of God, you dey fall sick. You never see the wrath of God, your family is not balanced/settled.
Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by MeMiTi: 10:54am On May 21, 2020
hb
Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by kereman1: 11:01am On May 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF I DIE IN A ROAD ACCIDENT OR CHOKE TO DEATH WHILE SIPPING MY TEA TODAY, MY NEWS WILL BE EVERYWHERE ON THIS PLATFORM AS "THE ATHEIST WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THE MIGHTY GOD'S WRATH, AND DIED A SHAMEFUL DEATH". OH, OUR GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED.

BUT THEN AGAIN WORSE THINGS HAPPEN TO BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS EVERY BLESSED DAY. IF ANY ILL-FATE IS TERMED GOD'S WRATH, THEN IT MUST BE UPON EVERYTHING ON EARTH INCLUDING NON-LIVING THINGS, AS US ALL ARE IN THE MIDST OF THE CHAOS TOGETHER.
i wish i cn gv this comment a million likes.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by spartan117(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

God does not hate you neither does he want to poor out his wrath on you. Reason because he loves you!

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

If you were to die today, God won't be happy, heaven won't rejoice because you will be another soul lost to the kingdom of darkness.

Repent today and receive Jesus Christ into your life.
Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On May 21, 2020
@OP, you are in luck... there is no wrath of God. Jesus Christ came to save, not condemn. So forget "God's wrath"! You are free to live your life as you choose! grin
Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by spartan117(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
To answer the op, Gods wrath is reserved for the day of judgement, that's why he has given every man ample time to repent and turn to him.

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

It's indeed a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God! There is a scripture that says "if God be for me who can be against me" we can also make this insinuation from that scripture "If God be against me, who can be for me?"

The answer to that is nobody! Repent today and accept Jesus Christ into your life.
God is calling you to repent!
Do not resist him.
Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by Dantedasz(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2020
HappyPagan:
Everyday, I log in here to insult Jesus, God and a host of other divines. People say I am crazy - I agree. I am.. and insulting God is my self-therapy, my healing.

But, obviously, most do not agree.. they think I am going to 'incur' the wrath of God. Some say it's death, others say it may be lightning and thunder - all these got me confused.

So I'm here to ask...what's the wrath of God? And most importantly, how does one incur this wrath? Asking for a friend.....

You are courting the WRATH of god!!
Don't ask questions!!
Don't think!!
Just trust and obey!!!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by 1Sharon(f): 8:34pm On May 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

There was an outspoken atheist on this forum, bawomolo who was shot in a mistaken identity.

The Christians were quick to gloat and say he deserved it.

Nasty ppl I tell you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52pm On May 21, 2020
1Sharon:

There was an outspoken atheist on this forum, bawomolo who was shot in a mistaken identity.

I KNOW HOW THEY OPERATE. VERY FOOLISH SET, ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME. ALL. FROM NAIJA TO YANKEE FOOLISH RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE ABUNDANT. THE SAME PEOPLE JUBILATING OVER ORLANDO NIGHTCLUB SHOOTING FORGOT HOW GUNMEN TACKLE THEM AS WELL FROM SCHOOLS IN EUROPE TO CHURCHES IN NIGERIA. HOW DO THESE PEOPLE REASON, YOU'LL WONDER.
BUT YOU SEE, NOTHING IS IN THEIR FAVOUR. LET'S ASSUME THERE ARE 1 BILLION ATHEISTS IN A WORLD POPULATION OF 7 BILLION.
IF ALL 1 BILLION OF US ARE THROWN IN AN ACTIVE VOLCANO, THE OTHER 6 BILLION BELIEVERS WON'T LIVE FOREVER. MORE THAN HALF THAT POPULATION WILL DIE FROM SICKNESSES, BULLET WOUNDS, BURNS, ACCIDENTS, DISEASES, MALNUTRITION.. YOU NAME IT.
THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO US ALL WITHOUT SELECTIVITY. WHEN WILL THEY REALIZE THIS? NEVER. BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE RELIGIOUS YOU SUFFER FROM A UNIQUE KIND OF RETĄRDATION.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Wrath Of God? by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On May 22, 2020
1Sharon:

There was an outspoken atheist on this forum, [b]bawomolo [/b]who was shot in a mistaken identity.
Nasty ppl I tell you
The kid over in calumet... sad story... had a brilliant life ahead of him too.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch And Pray / The Mystery Of Expectation – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / Pastor Dr. Kynan T. Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.