Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop (899 Views)

Highlights Of Sanwo-olu's Press Briefing On COVID-19 This Evening / Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / 8 Major Convincing Reasons Why You Must Stop Eating Sugars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop by Pride21(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2020
I see how easy it is to join the conversation here, and I also see how freely we have been sharing negative remarks even when it is clear that all of the facts are false and inaccurate.

I don’t see why an organization who proactively communicated with her employees on the Awareness & Prevention Of Covid-19 in-line with set guidelines by the World Health Organization should be trolled like.

Tell me again, how an organization who effectively re-activated an idle building that sits opposite adamasigba stadium in order to decongest Dugbe building all to ensure appropriate social distancing is being maintained. A building that has been shutdown since December 2017 for production, please remind me again why we are quite quick to slander such a an organization.

Again, certain policies were rolled out by same organization one of which is “The Prevention & Time Off Policy” for any employee who feel the need to stay at home to stay safe for any type of ailment, amidst all of this systems where been deployed locally to enable staffs work from home.

IsonXperiences, have also done nothing but to cooperate fully with Government bodies who seek to know/see how we have been operating considering the number of our employees and so far, all has given good feedback and reviews upon the completion of their routine checks.

So tell me WHAT an organization who have supported and broadened the knowledge of her employees on all levels of precautions, provision of face mask, provision of disinfectant for workstations & personal hygiene, deployment of more buses, extreme reduction of Agents working the night shifts, discontinuation of biometrics usage, availability of health forms and proactive policies and has being in constant communication with her employees deserves if not our support.

It’s quite unfortunate that we have confirmed cases of Covid-19, however as an essential services provider/worker we have done and will continue to do all that is expected of us to manage all events as it unfolds.

So before you respond/react to this, please take a moment to reflect, because in the end we must not let our pain overcrowd the fact that we are all in this together as this is not and isonxperiences issue but a global one and we as Nigerians can only contribute positively by supporting and not stigmatizing one another.

The company embodies real human beings with wife, kids and families at home who are already being tagged negatively by the outpouring fallacies being circulated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop by ochmanuc(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2020
��� �
Re: IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop by snowflake02(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2020
In this era of fake news and paid news artificial intelligence is more and more used as a political tool to manipulate and dictate common people.
So sad that with the trend here... Its quite clear that false information spread this fast on well known platform like this...

The covid -19 has disrupted business day to day routines across the country and the world at large in one way or the other.. Whether a company shuts its doors due to safety reasons, sent employees home to work remotely.. Business and organization needs some sort of motivation during this tough time of pandamic ravaging the world at large..

IsonXperiences, have also done nothing but to cooperate fully with Government bodies who seek to know/see how we have been operating considering the number of our employees and so far, all has given good feedback and reviews upon the completion of their routine checks.

I never see any reason why an organization like IsonXPeriences who have impacted and shared lots of knowledge to her employees on all levels of precautions, provision of face mask, provision of disinfectant for workstations & personal hygiene, deployment of more buses, extreme reduction of Agents working the night shifts, discontinuation of biometrics usage, availability of health forms and proactive policies and has being in constant communication with her employees deserves if not our support.

Well said and I quotes...
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comforts and convenience but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy..
We all in this TOGETHER. stigmatising one another won't make us grow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop by Officialskury(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Dear Nigerians,

Am glad we all spit out our minds and express our feelings while others also stated how they felt when they were working with the company 3-6years ago.

However, there is something I believe about information dissemination; the closer you are to the case, the more you see.

ISON Xperience is a company that truly have about 150 staffs working per shift on a normal days however immediately the pandemic crisis began, management provided temperature testing and use of sanitizer before cloaking in.

Afterwards, management request staffs to request leaves and enforces some staffs like nursing mothers and the rest to be given leaves just to reduce the numbers of attendance per day while the company run some permutations on setting up work from home of about 180 agents where over average staffs works per shift to reduce floor attendance onsite.

I am giving us all this details to know that the company is strictly following all protocols to ensure covid19 transmission can be weak and as I speak testing is ongoing and every staff has been quarantine while testing goes round.

No cause for alarm, all is in order!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop by Hilal1: 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
Officialskury:
Dear Nigerians,

Am glad we all spit out our minds and express our feelings while others also stated how they felt when they were working with the company 3-6years ago.

However, there is something I believe about information dissemination; the closer you are to the case, the more you see.

ISON Xperience is a company that truly have about 150 staffs working per shift on a normal days however immediately the pandemic crisis began, management provided temperature testing and use of sanitizer before cloaking in.

Afterwards, management request staffs to request leaves and enforces some staffs like nursing mothers and the rest to be given leaves just to reduce the numbers of attendance per day while the company run some permutations on setting up work from home of about 180 agents where over average staffs works per shift to reduce floor attendance onsite.

I am giving us all this details to know that the company is strictly following all protocols to ensure covid19 transmission can be weak and as I speak testing is ongoing and every staff has been quarantine while testing goes round.

No cause for alarm, all is in order!
Re: IsonXperiences/covid-19 This Must Stop by bashorun(m): 4:58am On May 23, 2020
I work with ison xperiences and I must say that the reports shared with respect to lack of employee welfare is wrong.
Now, neighbours, family and friends have been calling due to the news with the name of the company being published as well as the incorrect information. This is unfair. (stop the stigmatising!!)‎
This is so unfair. Hope the authority understand the implication of these on our already over-burdened unemployment situation in Nigeria. This need to be professionally managed by the authority. No one is immune to this virus. It's personal responsibility to stay healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Eating Well But But Not Adding Weight I Need Help O / Woke Up With A Swollen Upper Lip. / Stung By A Scorpoin Or Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.