Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? (813 Views)

Corona Virus Memes / Corona Virus Jokes / Do Know Anyone Currently Working At Skye Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by Holumhidey(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2020
This question is just for fun please......

Do you know anyone, that knows anyone, that knows anyone, that knows anyone that has corona......?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
sweetveek:
so how cum u can bet but can't whatsapp?
I sincerely do not find this funny. Smaller phones can access bet sites now but Watsapp needs an Android phone or better phones.

sweetveek:
post the screenshot i requested on a dead thread and mention me b4 any further discussion
The same problem that can't make me Watsapp will not make me do the screenshots now.
I think we should forget about the crediting of account for bonus now and focus on the 2k.
Will like to clear your doubt,please First thing 2moro, I will use someone phone to take the screenshots and then do the withdrawal. Would have done it now but it's late. Just send me your act. details to my mail and before 8:30. The 2k will drop.
Will upload with the screenshots 2moro.
Thanks for everything bro.
This is my Watsapp line (08144785520)the phone currently has problem.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
mooojy:

I sincerely do not find this funny. Smaller phones can access bet sites now but Watsapp needs an Android phone or better phones.

The same problem that can't make me Watsapp will not make me do the screenshots now.
I think we should forget about the crediting of account for bonus now and focus on the 2k.
Will like to clear your doubt,please First thing 2moro, I will use someone phone to take the screenshots and then do the withdrawal. Would have done it now but it's late. Just send me your act. details to my mail and before 8:30. The 2k will drop.
Will upload with the screenshots 2moro.
Thanks for everything bro.
This is my Watsapp line (08144785520)the phone currently has problem.
i dnt know how to credit 1xb.e.t. acc,i will send the money to ur bank acc,but how do we share the profit from the bonus?
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
sweetveek:
i dnt know how to credit 1xb.e.t. acc,i will send the money to ur bank acc,but how do we share the profit from the bonus?
Your call though it should be 50 /50 but considering your assistance and trust so far, let it be your call.. I'm waiting...
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
mooojy:

Your call though it should be 50 /50 but considering your assistance and trust so far, let it be your call.. I'm waiting...
but don't stake with my money,only the bonus...if u can't withdraw the funds,let me know,i will give u games by myself for u to play so as to withdraw it..it should be 60/40
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
sweetveek:
but don't stake with my money,only the bonus...if u can't withdraw the funds,let me know,i will give u games by myself for u to play so as to withdraw it..it should be 60/40
Never will I do that. We have an agreement and will not deviate.
Deal..
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
mooojy:

Deal..
alrighty...check ur bank acc
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
mooojy:

Deal..
i will try to fund my account too,mayb i will be give bonus too
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
sweetveek:
alrighty...check ur bank acc
Seen, let's see

sweetveek:
i will try to fund my account too,mayb i will be give bonus too
Ok. Hope you will be given.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
mooojy:

Seen, let's see

kk...greenluck
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2020
mooojy:

Seen, let's see

this bonus of a thing,how long has it been going on?
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 5:35am On Jul 18, 2020
sweetveek:
this bonus of a thing,how long has it been going on?
I sincerely can't remember but there was a time it was stopped but they later reintroduce it sometime last year.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2020
mooojy:

I sincerely can't remember but there was a time it was stopped but they later reintroduce it sometime last year.
alright..
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
sweetveek:
alright..
Ok. I have a proposal. Please check your mail.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
sweetveek:
alright..
Happy Sunday
There is another bonus every Monday, it's called 1xgames bonus only that its conditions is different and it's played on games.
Let's try that as well though with.small amount cos its conditions is a bit difficult than Friday bonus.Who knows, we may be lucky.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
mooojy:

Happy Sunday
There is another bonus every Monday, it's called 1xgames bonus only that its conditions is different and it's played on games.
Let's try that as well though with.small amount cos its conditions is a bit difficult than Friday bonus.Who knows, we may be lucky.
how does it work
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
sweetveek:
how does it work
It's played on games and rolled over 5 times.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by sweetveek(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
mooojy:

It's played on games and rolled over 5 times.
have u verified ur account? because they sometimes ask for documents b4 withdrawing
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
sweetveek:
have u verified ur account? because they sometimes ask for documents b4 withdrawing
Verified since..
I have once withdrawn 85k (highest since) not counting several 20s , 30s and 40k.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Has Corona? by mooojy: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
sweetveek:
how does it work
How far against tomorrow?

(1) (Reply)

My Secret Relationship With Father’s Hot Maid / Apartment For Rent / Football Fan To The Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.