Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Benefits Of Carrot Oil And How To Use It - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benefits Of Carrot Oil And How To Use It (920 Views)

How To Make Cold-pressed Carrot Oil At Home For Skin Lightening And Hair Growth / Organic Carrot Oil For Sale / Is Q7 Carrot Body Lotion A Bleaching Cream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Carrot Oil And How To Use It by jadejay: 10:34am On May 21, 2020
So, I shared the below screenshots on how to make your own carrot oil from @Tspices_kitchen on my social handles and a lot of people have been asking about the benefits of carrot oil. So I decided to put this article together.

The benefits of carrot oil were very much unknown until a few years back. And since then, beauty experts, skincare therapists and production brands have used it in several ways.

This is because carrot has antibacterial and healing powers which makes it very effective and capable of hydrating the dry skin, the scalp, and hair.

Carrot oil can also be used for diluting essential oils before applying to the skin. Hence, it is a carrier oil. It’s also got moisturizing properties hence it is used in skincare products aimed at moisturizing dry skin.

Read More on the blog
https://pelleura.top/benefits-of-carrot-oil-and-how-to-use-it/

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Carrot Oil And How To Use It by faithfull18(f): 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
Nice one better than frying directly.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Carrot Oil And How To Use It by jadejay: 2:42pm On May 21, 2020
faithfull18:
Nice one better than frying directly.

Exactly
Re: Benefits Of Carrot Oil And How To Use It by jadejay: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pink lips Balm has been the in-thing for we ladies for some time now, and a lot of people have gone into producing different types of pink lips balm. While I appreciate the different kinds of lip balms, I came up with my own pink lips balm idea that I love and have been using for months now. Click below for details.

https://pelleura.top/how-to-make-the-simplest-shea-butter-pink-lips-balm/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Chairs For Self Contained And Small Rooms / Looking For People To Help Run A Website / Favourite Magazine For Beauty Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.