Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Fact Check: Are The Arm Youths Arrested In Okpanam Delta State IPOB Members? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fact Check: Are The Arm Youths Arrested In Okpanam Delta State IPOB Members? (413 Views)

4 Youths Arrested Over Alleged Robbery In Yola / NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Are The Arm Youths Arrested In Okpanam Delta State IPOB Members? by Georgekyrian(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2020
Let me express my own view about this;
I believe so much that this is a propaganda of the highest other. Why is it that not up to 48 hours after some Cultist yes cultists run JTF to go after the Fulani settlement in Okpanam Delta State, that the police did a press release of arresting about 3 dozens of youth suspected to be IPOB in the same location.
Yes not because I'm Igbo but I have to remind you that is not possible for the police to turn up in a gathering of such youth who they claim are armed with AK 47 rifle and Pump actions that the youth (basically Igbos) will not open shootout and there must be casualty. How did they arrest them all fresh and unhurt.

I think this is the strategy the highest order, the government used to lessen the moral of SS & SE trying to fight back or prevent Fulanis and Almajiris who are already penetrating our borders during this lockdown to carry out some devilish plan. I still have to tell you that in as much as I'm not an IPOB or Biafra agitate, no IPOB was arrested in Delta with arms. Let the government tell us what is going on and why the Fulanis and northern youths are penetrating our borders during this so-called lockdown.

I have to remind you that no cult of any sections of this country has funds to invest in this kind of arms I'm seeing in this photo been released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are The Arm Youths Arrested In Okpanam Delta State IPOB Members? by proudevil: 3:31pm On May 21, 2020
Op this guys are well kitted and they look more organised, if they aren't ipob they are terrorist.
Re: Fact Check: Are The Arm Youths Arrested In Okpanam Delta State IPOB Members? by wizod(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2020
na today dey begin to tell lies against igbos
Re: Fact Check: Are The Arm Youths Arrested In Okpanam Delta State IPOB Members? by elmodee7(m): 4:10am On May 22, 2020
They r obviously ipob flat headed terrorist on the order of their slave master Mad-zi cownu .

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu (EFCC Boss) / Abia Police Arrest Killer Policeman On The Run / Paternity Controversy: Lady Moves To Stop IGP From Conducting DNA Test On 9-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.