Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo (49493 Views)

Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby From Another Baby Mama (Photos) / Portable Welcomes Newborn Baby With His Baby Mama (Photos & Video) / Mompha Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl In California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by friday2011(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2020
Dpharisee:

Kwentochukwu: Allow me to Praise God

Lol... Last last... Na tochukwu dem go short am to...

My own wey dey answer somtochukwu, kamsiyochukwu...

I cant remember when last i call them fully
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Davidganna10: 3:38pm On May 21, 2020
Built2last:
kwemtochukwu, meaning allow me to praise God.

He is the only person i know with that name.

Met a guy in Ghana last year with the name Ugwumsinachi

3 years ago, my friend named his Son, Bembubechukwu

I need to invent more names for my children and grand kids
My cousin's name is actually ugwumsinachi.
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by babyboy1: 3:41pm On May 21, 2020
Congrats the baddest
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by ForeverFinesse: 3:50pm On May 21, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
that mod that banned me for 3 months after he started a fight with me..and i didnt know he was even a mod...lord jesus in heaven will surely see you through...

AMEN
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Cyoung4real(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
Built2last:

Biko name one of them Pasarachi or Paliechi, people have Been saying no Igbo name starts with P

1 Like

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Malawian(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2020
Ndi oma. I didn't realize Kcee was this handsome. Well the daughter is his carbon copy.
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Malawian(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
Cyoung4real:

Biko name one of them Pasarachi or Paliechi, people have Been saying no Igbo name starts with P
is "pasa" igbo word or just slang? a pasa m n'ogbe grin grin
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:
Never heard of KWEMTOCHUKWU but such a lovely name.

Just love kids. smiley
maybe SOMTOCHUKWU Follow me praise God

1 Like

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Braindealer(f): 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Welcome to the world dear baby, you are fortunate to be born into wealth.
Very fortunate oh.
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
that mod that banned me for 3 months after he started a fight with me..and i didnt know he was even a mod...lord jesus in heaven will surely see you through...
Another ban dey do press up for you head
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by olancho: 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
Na so I fine when my mama born me
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Braindealer(f): 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
How i wish i can be the baby, and the baby can be me. Just to exchange fathers. I dont mind being a baby again. Money is more important.
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by AlphaMajestic: 4:05pm On May 21, 2020
Kingscee:

Another ban dey do press up for you head

No wahala...but they should be a way for them to investigate some of the banning on the forum...this guy ban me just because he can
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Youngkingz(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2020
marimarempress:
Kcee shared a new photo of his newborn smiling. It's the first photo of the child's face that the singer has shared since his birth.

King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo was born on May 12. He is the singer's third child with his wife, Ijeoma.

Kcee wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAcT3rxJg2_/?igshid=ycspjyf2zouq

Sharing a video of their new son, Kcee's wife, Ijeoma wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAXUN5iHF7X/?hl=en

call for your car tracking device, home delivery nation wide

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 21, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

No wahala...but they should be a way for them to investigate some of the banning on the forum...this guy ban me just because he can
My guy never you mind me, just kidding, the way dem dey ban people here was uncalled for, dem do am for me last two months for no reason
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by walteriyke: 4:10pm On May 21, 2020
First boys dey rush go look like their mama
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by donoso: 4:14pm On May 21, 2020
Congratulations son. You'll be greater than your daddy. It's nice seeing cute kids like this.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Starz825(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2020
Fine baby
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Starz825(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2020
Your identity as a Baby is far different from when you become an adult...

When you are a baby, people tend to show affection, love , care, give you gifts even strangers do this...
But the moment you are becoming an adult like this..
Bross...you are on your own oo grin
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by MrApcLimited: 4:32pm On May 21, 2020
Such a lovely name for a super cute baby.
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Uniqueforce: 4:44pm On May 21, 2020
Built2last:

I'm going to call my son Chinemeheremuzo, and my daughter Chinonimem grin

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Studio247: 4:50pm On May 21, 2020
Congratulations to his family may God also bless those looking for a child

TALENTS TO THE WORLD CHALLENGE.

[60k to 6 fantastic talents every week 3 from music and 3 from models ]

Is a platform designed for talents to generate
Money every week
by simply showcasing their talents to the public
They can also get assistance on their music project mostly those struggling with financing their
Audio production
Music promotion
Promo Video production

If you are a music artist or a model here is your chance to get paid for showcasing your talent
60k for 6 winners every week 10k each.

If you are going into the challenge as an artist it is believe you already know what you are looking for so you can register for
Free cash
Register for free promo video shoot
Free audio production
Or free music promotion

You can click on the link below for more information and registration

https://talenttotheworldchallenge..com/p/talent-world-challenge.html?m=1

NOTE:terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by udemzyudex(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
Five star baby,

They showed his face because he's cute

All his children are cute.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by nobone(f): 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
Fine baby with their signature bald
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by ThatFairGuy: 5:14pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
From the second picture it is obvious this baby is gonna be a real niggarrr
The baby is like..: "i sight you all my real niggarrrz"

Brother!
I dey tell you
See as pikin fine

We need to huzzle brother make our pikin fine like this so that them nor go dey use our pikin act devil and witch when ever them dey do drama for thier school
We need to really huzzle make efcc nor come our area arrest everybody leave us behind

Damn niggarrr, at bolded, I no wan that kind hustle o. There's always nemesis in the long run which could affect one's posterity.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Kelejonz: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
Kwemtochukwu
This one na new name o.

Literally means "Allow me to praise God"
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Eberechi24(f): 5:34pm On May 21, 2020
Built2last:

You made me remember my grandmother.

Ugwumsinachi. A name given to my elder brother by My granny.

What does Bembubechukwu mean? I can't figure it out
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Built2last: 5:40pm On May 21, 2020
Eberechi24:

You made me remember my grandmother.

Ugwumsinachi. A name given to my elder brother by My granny.

What does Bembubechukwu mean? I can't figure it out

Bembubechukwu means, my house is God's house
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Kelejonz: 5:41pm On May 21, 2020
Braindealer:
How i wish i can be the baby, and the baby can be me. Just to exchange fathers. I dont mind being a baby again. Money is more important.

You wish to change from pikin to baby?

1 Share

Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Eberechi24(f): 5:45pm On May 21, 2020
Built2last:

Bembubechukwu means, my house is God's house
Wow! Nice name.
Re: Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo by Slippy: 5:56pm On May 21, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Pikin when dey born enter money, see as he dey smile.
He not even care say e be Nigerian

mehn i cant stop laughing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.