Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Making Money Selling Ebooks Online - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Making Money Selling Ebooks Online (383 Views)

Make Money Selling And Trading Palm Oil / Make Money Selling These Made In Nigeria Sandals / Make Money Selling Made In Nigeria Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Selling Ebooks Online by allnatural(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
MAKING MONEY SELLING E-BOOKS ONLINE 
You see, what the big publishing houses do with big offices of editors, writers, administrative staff… and then big printing presses… then distribution centers to get their books out to bookstores around the country… all to hopefully get books in the hands of customers… you can do on the computer you have right now. If that’s not massive disruption, I don’t know what is.From humble beginnings, ebooks now sell in the millions each year, representing about 40 percent of the publishing market all around the world. And there is plenty of room for a one-person ebook entrepreneur to get a piece of that market.

What Are Ebooks?
Ebooks are, well, books. But in a format where they can be delivered or downloaded online. You can write them yourself, employ writers, use public domain content, and create your ebooks from many sources. The easiest way of sourcing for ebook is getting PLR ebooks .What are PLR EBOOKS PLR Ebooks are ready made for you e books with master resell rights .Private Label Rights (PLR) ebooks or rebrandable ebooks are the hottest selling resale products on the internet today. With private label right ebook , Here’s the simple and easy way to be an instant author and expert and build your reputation in the niche you promote. These digital plr ebooks can be edited to add your name. This help you save time in creating content by buying rights so that you can modify and claim ownership of materials. With PLR articles you can never rum out of contents for your targeted audience ,blog post and facebook page .

MARKETING  YOUR PLR Ebooks
 I recommend a multichannel approach — approach the marketing from several different angles. One definite channel is social media. Leverage your Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn contacts, and more to get the word out. When the book is published, post it on Facebook or on your websites .And start earning cool cash I will provide you with 20 MILLION PLR EBOOKS , ARTICLES , TUTORIAL VIDEOS (covering all niche )  with a bonus of 1 BILLION WORLD WIDE EMAIL LIST to get you started!!!
EMAIL: olanrewajubiola62@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Money Selling Ebooks Online by Kaybest01: 2:51pm On May 21, 2020
Check your whatsapp, I’ve already texted you. I need this so much

(1) (Reply)

Shop Our Selection Of Metal Fence Panels / AFRIBPO - African Business Process Outsourcing BPO Company / Black And Decker 7 1/2 Inch Band Saw -120 Volts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.