Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,595 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T (1832 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Tecno Pop 3 Long-term Review | Still Worth Buying In 2020? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by audububa(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3cNdt9iBb0
In this video I shared my honest thoughts with about the Tecno Camon 15 and I believe Tecno can do better as we see a rise in the price of their devices please subscribe it means a lot to me.. Thanks

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by skywalker240(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2020
Complete rubbish is defined as Tecno camon 15

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by TrollKiller(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2020
yet another YouTube "reviewer" lying to the masses about a product. where is the massive improvement?
the same 720p screen?
the same mtk chipset grade?
the same USB type?
the same type of screen?

liar. tecno money will only hurt your blogging career. it won't help it

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by Chuksteric(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2020
TrollKiller:
yet another YouTube "reviewer" lying to the masses about a product. where is the massive improvement?
the same 720p screen?
the same USB type?
the same type of screen?

Lol he pointed it out.. He said it as it is .. watch the video

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by Nellsworld(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
I think infinix are gradually listening to Nigerians now, at least they tried in the note 7 although it below mid range phones, but tecno has refused to upgrade or listen to the cry of their customers to upgrade their damn chipset

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by audububa(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2020
Chuksteric:

Lol he pointed it out.. He said it as it is .. watch the video
God Bless You For this.. Some People Won't Pay attention before using their Two Legs To jump into conclusion.. I say facts no sugar coating
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by audububa(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2020
Nellsworld:
I think infinix are gradually listening to Nigerians now, at least they tried in the note 7 although it below mid range phones, but tecno has refused to upgrade or listen to the cry of their customers to upgrade their damn chipset
they still didn't utilise the chipset to the fullest. Nigerians deserve better

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by Mohbola(f): 5:23pm On May 24, 2020
audububa:
they still didn't utilise the chipset to the fullest. Nigerians deserve better

Its still an improvement

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by Hoyindarmolar(f): 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
Mohbola:

Its still an improvement

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by skywalker240(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Hoyindarmolar post=89915665][/quote] grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by KrazyDave16(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2020
Mohbola:

Its still an improvement

Which improvement?
Point them for me.

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by sunshineV(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2020
audububa:
God Bless You For this.. Some People Won't Pay attention before using their Two Legs To jump into conclusion.. I say facts no sugar coating

I'll start watching ur videos

Don't blame us na bad people spoil the good ones

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by sunshineV(f): 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
Mohbola:

Its still an improvement

Which kain mumu b dis

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by Guadiol104(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2020
Mohbola:

Its still an improvement

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by Crownedjon: 10:35pm On May 24, 2020
Make una free mohbola na.. grin
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by audububa(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2020
sunshineV:

I'll start watching ur videos

Don't blame us na bad people spoil the good ones
thank you

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by Qsand: 5:36am On May 25, 2020
Helio p35 amaka *smacks lips*

For a phone I will never buy.
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by YangaBabe: 12:23pm On May 29, 2020
TrollKiller:
the same 720p screen?
the same USB type?
the same type of screen?

What the OP did is "what you see is what you get"
Re: Tecno Camon 15 Unboxing And Review - Still A Massive Room For Improvement From T by skywalker240(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2020
YangaBabe:

What the OP did is "what you see is what you get"
No let dem do you the mohbola treatment oo

(1) (Reply)

Polytrons New Transparent Glass Phone!!! / Glo Bis On Android - problems / How To Make A ROM Backup Or Dump Of An MTK Phone Using Sp Flash Tool Read Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.