Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO (851 Views)

How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Passenger Removes His Shoes To Fight A Bus Conductor Over N50 Change In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO by nairafamedotcom: 1:13pm On May 21, 2020
According to eyewitness, angry Nigerian lady fight a bus conductor dirty for abusing her mother.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/lady-bus-conductor-fight-dirty-after.html

Re: Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO by Iyiataata92: 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
In Lagos, abusing one's parents is the norm. That is why I usually stay away from heated arguments cos I can't stand someone abusing my Mum.

Meanwhile, the average Lagos conductor is a crazy fellow and you have to be on the same level of craze with them to be able to fight them
In Essence, The Lady Is Crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO by ijedeikorodu(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
The bus conductors should be regulated.

1 Like

Re: Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO by Hotspotbro(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
When you as a lady can spray perfume into the fucker eyes...

1 Like

Re: Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO by punisha: 2:15pm On May 21, 2020
Been there.
Done that.
Made sure I tore his lips into two with a headbutt better than zidanes own.
Aba people, If u come across anyone with a long scar on his lips, u have found d conductor I'm talking about.
Still angry that I didn't fold his left eye with a punch.
How dare u insult my mother?!

1 Like

Re: Lady & Bus Conductor Fight Dirty After The Conductor Abused Her Mother. VIDEO by mrwonlasewonie: 2:27pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Accidentally Hang Himself In Lagos (photos) / Horrific Video: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting14-years-old Girl / REVEALED: Why Hushpuppi’s Wire Fraud, Other Charges May Be Dismissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.