Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Police Intercepts Dangote Truck Used To Smuggle Weapons Into The South - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Intercepts Dangote Truck Used To Smuggle Weapons Into The South (1460 Views)

Hong Kong Police Intercepts 1.3Tons Of Drugs Worth £100Million(Pics) / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Intercepts Dangote Truck Used To Smuggle Weapons Into The South by amaifehenry(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Breaking news
Securityagents have intercepted a Dangote Truck used to smuggle weapons and ammunition into southern Nigeria in Edo State. The weapons were concealed as cement bags and loaded onto a full truck in disguise. As of the time of filing this report, investigations are ongoing

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9foywJHsz8
Re: Police Intercepts Dangote Truck Used To Smuggle Weapons Into The South by BigTableShaker(f): 1:27pm On May 21, 2020
Where are the weapons?!
Re: Police Intercepts Dangote Truck Used To Smuggle Weapons Into The South by Goldencheese(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2020
This issue should not be swept under the carpet like the other arrests. The masterminds of this cache of weapons to the south should be unmasked.
Re: Police Intercepts Dangote Truck Used To Smuggle Weapons Into The South by amaifehenry(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2020
Goldencheese:
This issue should not be swept under the carpet like the other arrests. The masterminds of this cache of weapons to the south should be unmasked.
I don't want to talk too much. I may be banned. This is the second time I'm posting this after the first post was auspiciously missing. I can't see it again. Don't know who removed it, so I posted it again so that people can be aware of their environment.
Re: Police Intercepts Dangote Truck Used To Smuggle Weapons Into The South by KosiGee(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2020
I didn’t see any weapons. This video proves nothing.

(1) (Reply)

8+ Video: Pastor Shave Female Church Members Private Part Hair Inside Church / How A Whole Family Was Wiped Out On The 1st Of January, 2023 / Boko Haram Beheads Suspected Female SSS Agents (vid):::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.