Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How I Worked With Babangida To Subvert Students At Unn----confession Of A Former - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Worked With Babangida To Subvert Students At Unn----confession Of A Former (145 Views)

OPL 245: Nigerians Alerted On Plans To Subvert Justice / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / Dangote Truck Killed Three Itamerin Students At Ajeb, Oru Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Worked With Babangida To Subvert Students At Unn----confession Of A Former by IROHINOodua: 2:48pm On May 21, 2020
How I worked with Babangida to subvert Students at UNN----Confession of a former SSS student agent that exposes how Nigerian security operatives sponsor violence in Nigerian Universities

By Dr Nwankwo Tony Nwaezeigwe, PhD

I gained admission into University of Nigeria on merit after scoring two hundred and sixty-nine over three hundred JAMB Point-Score. That was at the time we never knew that parents could facilitate University admissions for their children. Because I was working as an Aviation Signals Technician with the Civil Aviation Authority, Enugu Airport, I had to keep my plans of further education out of the knowledge of my boss, since I did not plan to study engineering. So I used my kinsman’s Mr. Nduka Eseji from Ogboli Quarters, Ibusa working with the Post and Telegraph (P&T), Enugu, as my discreet contact address. I returned from work one afternoon to see a letter slipped into my room from under the door and when I opened it, it was my JAMB letter of admission to study History at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.https://www.irohinodua.org/how-i-worked-wit…ian-universities/

(1) (Reply)

Best Quality Bottle Printing Services With Branding Companies / Lagos Finalises Guidelines To Re-open Economy, / When Death Is Calling A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.