Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity (1066 Views)

If You Lock Me In A Hut For 30 Days And All I Have Is A Laptop And Internet.. / "If You Lock Me In A Hut For 7 Days, And All I Have Is A Laptop, Internet ...... / "If You Lock Me In A Hut For 7 Days, And All I Have Is A Laptop, Internet And .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2020
If you are here reading this right now, there are chances that you have heard what I am about to share with you at least once or twice in your lifetime.

I want you to pay attention

The truth is that there is nothing absolutely new under the sun. Even the Holy Books confirm this.

Every one of us has randomly come across one opportunity or the other that will change our lives but most of the time, we do not take it seriously. If you can pay attention to the end, I will show you the easiest, safest, and most guaranteed business to do online.

I promise to show you the secret some people are using to kill it online that most of you do not know.

This isn’t about MMM or MLM referral scam or the recent cryptocurrency and forex trainings flying around these days. I am not saying those programs are bad but I do know they are very volatile and most people end up losing their money.

The easiest, safest, and most guaranteed way to make money online is by selling information (in digital format) online.
This format could be in the form of E-books, Audio, Videos, etc. So far it does not involve physical delivery to those who need it.

I know you are not just hearing this

So how do you know the right information that can be sold?

How do you even sell it online?

Who do you sell to?

What if you don’t have the time to create a product, how do you still sell a packaged product online?

Follow me closely because I am going to solve all these impending questions running through your mind.

First, you do not even need to create the information of your own

You do not even need to know how to sell

A simple marketing model can help you solve all these questions.

It is called AFFILIATE MARKETING

I know you have heard this before but you haven’t paid attention it. I am even going to show you a unique affiliate model that is guaranteed to make you money forever.

For those who do not understand what affiliate marketing is, it is simply selling other people’s products (usually hot products) and getting a commission when you do so.

A proper way of explaining this is that you get paid anytime you recommend a valuable product to people who need it.

Go back and read that line again.

It is as simple as that.

So, let me quickly summarize the 3 steps involved in getting started as an affiliate.
1. Sign up as an affiliate on a platform
2. Check the market place and select any of the products that interest you
3. Create marketing funnels (E.g FB Ads->Presell->Optin->Email-> Sales presentation.

The good thing about this is that you can automate this whole process such that it doesn’t disturb your day-to-day activities.

All you just need is 4 hours a day for 5 days to set everything up. Then you can just relax and optimize your ads.
It feels so good sleeping, eating, or doing something else and you suddenly get an email that you just made a sale as an affiliate.

In the space of the last one month, I have made up to N475k as an affiliate despite my remote 9-5 jobs.

Funny thing is that I did not spend more than 45k to set up my affiliate system. This is because I have to sign up + run ads (I don't have the stress of doing one-on-one marketing).

All you just need is a system (Laptop) + extra cash (say 40-45k) and be able to commit at least 2 hours for 5 days to set everything up, then you can relax and start getting commissions.

It's as simple as that.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Ps: If you have any questions, you can let me know within the comment section.
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 21, 2020
FB ads is trash.

Which site do you work with?
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2020
Weedsmoker:
FB ads is trash.

Lmao...I know at least 5 different people who have made over a million naira from selling digital products using Facebook ads.

Are you sure it's the same Facebook ads we are talking about?

There are levels to this thing bros...no be mouth

1 Like

Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2020
For those interested in Affiliates, I will be willing to show you how I did mine for FREE only IF:

1. You have a Laptop

2. You have the funds to set up your system + run ads (As stated in the thread above)

If you meet these two requirements, you need to watch this video that shows you exactly how this works https://www.dazsolution.com.ng
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by OYENIYIJK: 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
stevewrites:
For those interested in Affiliates, I will be willing to show you how I did mine for FREE only IF:

1. You have a Laptop

2. You have the funds to set up your system + run ads (As stated in the thread above)

If you meet these two requirements, you can send me a message on WhatsApp via 07065299201 (WHATSAPP ONLY)

I quote you now

when the two is met, I will quote you again.

Thanks as you are willing to help.

1 Like

Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by Generalwoodz(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2020
Following
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by Goodluck418: 10:32pm On May 21, 2020
stevewrites:

1. You have a Laptop

If you meet these two requirements, you can send me a message on WhatsApp via 07065299201 (WHATSAPP ONLY)

Hello Stevewrites

I would appreciate if you can teach me. By next week, the materials will be ready. Would message you then

Thanks
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2020
No problem bro, I will. send me a WhatsApp message on the thread.

Goodluck418:

Hello Stevewrites

I would appreciate if you can teach me. By next week, the materials will be ready. Would message you then

Thanks
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by Adbiz(m): 1:12am On May 22, 2020
stevewrites:
No problem bro, I will. send me a WhatsApp message on the thread.

Will contact you real soon
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by Olawrites: 1:17am On May 22, 2020
stevewrites:
If you are here reading this right now, there are chances that you have heard what I am about to share with you at least once or twice in your lifetime.

I want you to pay attention

The truth is that there is nothing absolutely new under the sun. Even the Holy Books confirm this.

Every one of us has randomly come across one opportunity or the other that will change our lives but most of the time, we do not take it seriously. If you can pay attention to the end, I will show you the easiest, safest, and most guaranteed business to do online.

I promise to show you the secret some people are using to kill it online that most of you do not know.

This isn’t about MMM or MLM referral scam or the recent cryptocurrency and forex trainings flying around these days. I am not saying those programs are bad but I do know they are very volatile and most people end up losing their money.

The easiest, safest, and most guaranteed way to make money online is by selling information (in digital format) online.
This format could be in the form of E-books, Audio, Videos, etc. So far it does not involve physical delivery to those who need it.

I know you are not just hearing this

So how do you know the right information that can be sold?

How do you even sell it online?

Who do you sell to?

What if you don’t have the time to create a product, how do you still sell a packaged product online?

Follow me closely because I am going to solve all these impending questions running through your mind.

First, you do not even need to create the information of your own

You do not even need to know how to sell

A simple marketing model can help you solve all these questions.

It is called AFFILIATE MARKETING

I know you have heard this before but you haven’t paid attention it. I am even going to show you a unique affiliate model that is guaranteed to make you money forever.

For those who do not understand what affiliate marketing is, it is simply selling other people’s products (usually hot products) and getting a commission when you do so.

A proper way of explaining this is that you get paid anytime you recommend a valuable product to people who need it.

Go back and read that line again.

It is as simple as that.

So, let me quickly summarize the 3 steps involved in getting started as an affiliate.
1. Sign up as an affiliate on a platform
2. Check the market place and select any of the products that interest you
3. Create marketing funnels (E.g FB Ads->Presell->Optin->Email-> Sales presentation.

The good thing about this is that you can automate this whole process such that it doesn’t disturb your day-to-day activities.

All you just need is 4 hours a day for 5 days to set everything up. Then you can just relax and optimize your ads.
It feels so good sleeping, eating, or doing something else and you suddenly get an email that you just made a sale as an affiliate.

In the space of the last one month, I have made up to N475k as an affiliate despite my remote 9-5 jobs.

Funny thing is that I did not spend more than 45k to set up my affiliate system. This is because I have to sign up + run ads (I don't have the stress of doing one-on-one marketing).

All you just need is a system (Laptop) + extra cash (say 40-45k) and be able to commit at least 2 hours for 5 days to set everything up, then you can relax and start getting commissions.

It's as simple as that.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Ps: If you have any questions, you can let me know within the comment section.

I into digital marketing , at times ad won't convert much as expected.

Don't deceive people
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2020
Olawrites:

I into digital marketing , at times ad won't convert much as expected.

Don't deceive people

Lmfaoo....who is deceiving people? I can mention top 3 Facebook Ad experts in Nigeria that I know for you. These people don't even run ad budget less than 500k. There are levels to these things whether you accept it or not.

When Ads don't convert, there are clear reasons it's happening.

Factors like: Sales funnel, Copywriting, A/B testing, Target Audience etc matters a lot.

If you know your onions, your primary ads will not only convert, even your retargeting ads will do good numbers.

See ehn, I can't be explaining everything here. It took me 2 good solid years plus practice to figure out all these things.

Anyways, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by VictorBode(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2020
stevewrites:

Lmfaoo....who is deceiving people? I can mention top 3 Facebook Ad experts in Nigeria that I know for you. These people don't even run ad budget less than 500k. There are levels to these things whether you accept it or not.

When Ads don't convert, there are clear reasons it's happening.

Factors like: Sales funnel, Copywriting, A/B testing, Target Audience etc matters a lot.

If you know your onions, your primary ads will not only convert, even your retargeting ads will do good numbers.

See ehn, I can't be explaining everything here. It took me 2 good solid years plus practice to figure out all these things.

Anyways, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Have a great weekend.

Can you design a website?
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by Goalnaldo(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
Weedsmoker:
FB ads is trash.

true I remember when I ran a fb ad for my page I didn't get more than 5 visitors/likes
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2020
VictorBode:

Can you design a website?

Sure, if you can pay me for my time and skills. Why not?
Re: What I Am Going To Do If You Lock Me In A Room With Data, Laptop &electricity by stevewrites(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
true I remember when I ran a fb ad for my page I didn't get more than 5 visitors/likes

If FB Ads is trash, why will Someone like Stephen Akintayo spend over a million naira on FB Ads alone? Why do you think people still run Ads?

You can also contact me if you are ready to learn, I won't just teach you for free.

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank To First Bank / In Need Of Loan? Come In! / Information About Gulf Bank Nig Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.