Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

ASUU And NASU Not In Support Of IPPS, Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And NASU Not In Support Of IPPS, Why? (334 Views)

"Breaking: ASUU May Suspend Strike Soon As Fg Drops Ipps, Adopts Utas / Aviation Workers To Shut Down Airports In Support Of ASUU / SSANU And NASU Begin Strike Tomorrow, Unions Write Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And NASU Not In Support Of IPPS, Why? by tellsblinks(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2020
tellsblinks:
before school closed due to issue of the pandemic my school employed almost 50 workers which include lab technicians etc, this was a great move as my school was in the brink of failing in the academic section.

so many cases of "not knowing the lecturer handling a course till few weeks to exams" most atimes lecturers keep complaining of clashing courses and they don't have strength... story continues, which is even appalling to hear

it's clear enough that ipps helped eradicate issues of ghost workers in the educational sectors.. and also made more lecturers and workers to be employed

ipps has helped collect tax from the salaries of the workers directly which is good for the country NIGERIA, (its not new because most private workers pay salary taxes)

of recent I've been seeing posts about ASUU and NASU going for another strike because of IPPS

what really is the problem of ASUU and NASU? why don't they like IPPS
Re: ASUU And NASU Not In Support Of IPPS, Why? by Sammy07: 3:46pm On May 21, 2020
I will follow this topic I want to see the response of any lecturer here.
Re: ASUU And NASU Not In Support Of IPPS, Why? by FlordFlorez(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2020
J
Re: ASUU And NASU Not In Support Of IPPS, Why? by Doppleganger: 5:24pm On May 21, 2020
Please what is the name of your school?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E-learning: Don’t Submit Lecture Notes, Partake In Virtual Meetings, ASUU Warns / Unilorin Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 / Are You Worried About Your JAMB Result? After JAMB What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.