Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Investing In The Future - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In The Future (528 Views)

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi Scheme? Try This And Thank Me Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In The Future by Falorefolakemi1: 3:46pm On May 21, 2020
Globally, agricultural trade has been a catalyst for growth, especially in developing countries where it is a primary source of foreign earnings and employment generation. Agricultural activities currently contribute to over 21% of Nigeria's GDP and provide employment to 70% of the Nigerian working population, which is comparatively higher than the contribution from the oil and gas sector. SO TELL ME WHY YOU SHOULDN'T SECURE YOUR FUTURE. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL OR TEXT 09010518491. Agriculture is the new oil. Think wise
Re: Investing In The Future by Falorefolakemi1: 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
THINKING OF HOW TO SECURE YOUR FUTURE?
Farmkonnect is the way out.
FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited is the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeira on a Mission to contribute immensely to food security and nutrition through Agricultural Real Estate of modern technologies and methodologies. Our Vision is to make profiting from agriculture easier and more consistent for all and sundry without limitation by boundaries, time, space, skill, social or financial status. We are built on 4 core values which are: Competence, Integrity, Simplicity and Equity. We believe that without food security, it is impossible to attain national stability, therefore we say, our motto is Agriculture is Peace. We know that the world does not need more farmers, the world only needs smarter farmers, so that many may be able to earn from agriculture without stepping a foot on the Farm.
Re: Investing In The Future by Falorefolakemi1: 3:59pm On May 21, 2020
Falorefolakemi1:
Globally, agricultural trade has been a catalyst for growth, especially in developing countries where it is a primary source of foreign earnings and employment generation. Agricultural activities currently contribute to over 21% of Nigeria's GDP and provide employment to 70% of the Nigerian working population, which is comparatively higher than the contribution from the oil and gas sector. SO TELL ME WHY YOU SHOULDN'T SECURE YOUR FUTURE. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL OR TEXT 09010518491. Agriculture is the new oil. Think wise
Re: Investing In The Future by Firehead(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
One problem that people have whenever someone talks about investing is that they think to themselves: "Man must whack first", "Where you see extra money?" etc. But the secret of wealth building is to start saving. When you have pooled a tangible amount in your saving, then think of a way of engaging your savings to bring you more money without your own physical effort. That is where investment comes in. Investing in Agriculture is very good. I do that. But I do have other ways you can build your savings. Check out my signature, you shall find me for more tips and directives. See you.
Re: Investing In The Future by Falorefolakemi1: 9:26am On May 22, 2020
Firehead:
One problem that people have whenever someone talks about investing is that they think to themselves: "Man must whack first", "Where you see extra money?" etc. But the secret of wealth building is to start saving. When you have pooled a tangible amount in your saving, then think of a way of engaging your savings to bring you more money without your own physical effort. That is where investment comes in. Investing in Agriculture is very good. I do that. But I do have other ways you can build your savings. Check out my signature, you shall find me for more tips and directives. See you.
for more information about how to secure your future contact 09010518491.

(1) (Reply)

How I Started My Youtube Channel / I Want To Know How To Get Credible Signals To Trade Cryptocurrencies / Looking To Get Into The Sports Betting Business? Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.