Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! (587 Views)

Learn Python On Whatsapp / Am Trying To Teach Myself Java Programming / How To Download And Install Python Interpreter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Please am using window 8,32 bit,I already installed the python successfully so I proceed to install pycharm as directed by the tutorial am following,after installing the pycharm ,after everything it gives the error

if you have a 32 bit jdk installed define java in >setting>variable setting

Note:I downloaded the 32bit version of the application
Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
Someone should help nah
Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by Donald3d(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2020
DO you have jdk aka JAVA installed ?
Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 21, 2020
Donald3d:
DO you have jdk aka JAVA installed ?
I don't know of the Jdk bro as am a begginer,the tutorial only asked me to download python from python.org and after that download pycharm then run it and it works for them,please do I need to download a Jdk and how please my bro
Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 21, 2020
Fortunatesoul:
I don't know of the Jdk bro as am a begginer,the tutorial only asked me to download python from python.org and after that download pycharm then run it and it works for them,please do I need to download a Jdk and how please my bro
Throw that rubbish called windows away and download Linux(if you ever study operating systems and experience windows annoying crashes you will understand) Advice from a programmer to another. Try and download an ide (search for python ides) on your system maybe it will work. You know how windows take be.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2020
Ausrichie:

Throw that rubbish called windows away and download Linux(if you ever study operating systems and experience windows annoying crashes you will understand) Advice from a programmer to another. Try and download an ide (search for python ides) on your system maybe it will work. You know how windows take be.
thanks very much bro
Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by philoo(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2020
If you are using window a 7, then that's the problem, look for the older release 3.3.2
Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by Taofeekdboy(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2020
Fortunatesoul:
Please am using window 8,32 bit,I already installed the python successfully so I proceed to install pycharm as directed by the tutorial am following,after installing the pycharm ,after everything it gives the error

if you have a 32 bit jdk installed define java in >setting>variable setting

Note:I downloaded the 32bit version of the application
After downloading python, you need to set the path when installing it on your laptop, during installation, it will ask you to set the path of python on your laptop. Pycharm has nothing to do with jdk Java as you are using Intel idea or Java text editor.
Re: Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! by vezycash(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Download this. https://codewith.mu/

It's a portable editor and comes with python. No config necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Low Interest In Data Analysis By Aspiring Programmers / My Portfolio Project After So Much Procrastination. / This Guy Day Muse Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.