Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Learn Python On Whatsapp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Python On Whatsapp (1361 Views)

Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For / Help: My VS Code Doesn't Run Python On Terminal / Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2022
I have started an online Python class. Class will be focused on data analysis foundations. Got 5 free links - links are single-use. Will be dropping the links on this thread.

I have attached a PDF containing the first three lessons of the course. You can go through before deciding to commit.

Learn how to program using Python.
Join WhatsApp class: https:///LvrNIMrsNsD9MA28mq5q79

Class 1 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpVU-qf_qxQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by JackBizzle: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oh. You finally decided to open coding school after I told you many years back?

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 6:12am On Feb 08, 2022
JackBizzle:

grin
Yes o.. how you dey Bro? Long time..
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by JackBizzle: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2022
HappyPagan:

Yes o.. how you dey Bro? Long time..

I dey. You know how lagos hustle be
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
JackBizzle:

I dey. You know how lagos hustle be
Yup. We men now.. cry

I'm good. I dey PH. Got a job here as a tech support officer. Dey manage me life small small. Hope you are doing well, and you and Ishilove have made up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by JackBizzle: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2022
HappyPagan:

Yup. We men now.. cry

I'm good. I dey PH. Got a job here as a tech support officer. Dey manage me life small small. Hope you are doing well, and you and Ishilove have made up.

Lol. I have moved on. Many things in life are more important.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by GloriousGbola: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
JackBizzle:

Lol. I have moved on. Many things in life are more important.

Your last post determined that was a lie
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
New Python Class 2023

Learn how to program using Python.
Join WhatsApp class: https:///LvrNIMrsNsD9MA28mq5q79

Class 1 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpVU-qf_qxQ
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
JackBizzle:

grin
chat gpt will teach you better than anyone or course can because you can ask it any queation as you learn. Try it.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 6:15am On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
chat gpt will teach you better than anyone or course can because you can ask it any queation as you learn. Try it.
Lol. You must be silly.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2023
HappyPagan:

Lol. You must be silly.
i spoil market for you? Lol.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
i spoil market for you? Lol.
Market? What market? I'm not a crook like you.

Congrats on hearing about chatgpt though. You have done well for yourself.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2023
HappyPagan:

Market? What market? I'm not a crook like you.

Congrats on hearing about chatgpt though. You have done well for yourself.
hahaha. Only a fool will take you serious. Did i swindle you?

If you were honest you wont be so against people using ChatGPT to learn programing.

They will still need your help here and there but this is a tool that can help them study on their own and practice.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2023
For those of you serious about learning. I am not saying you should not patronize the OP, i am just giving you extratips that can be very helpful to you.

FACT
You can learn coding of almost any language with ChatGPT even experts are using it to accelerate their work.

I dont know why the op is convulsing because i gave a tip that can help people for free.

For those that are serious. I have attached screenshots to show you the posibilities.

1. The first picture. I asked ChatGPT to give me a curriculum to learn python as a beginner.
2. I asked it to give me Basic Data Types and Operators lesson guide.
3. It would also write almost any code you ask it to if you know how to ask in a way it would understand. You can see the screenshot.

If you want to learn try chatgpt. At least there is a lot you can learn for free with it

Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Op you dont have to get aggressive. If you truly want to help people you should not be fighting tools that can help them learn.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
hahaha. Only a fool will take you serious. Did i swindle you?

Have a great weekend. And find threads where you can actually contribute something useful.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Lol. What a retard. cheesy
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2023
HappyPagan:

Have a great weekend. And find threads where you can actually contribute something useful.
so what i contributed here is not useful? cheesy grin grin i thought you were even serious about helpinf people now it is obvious. Why are you fighting something that can help those who want to learn?
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
HappyPagan:
Lol. What a retard. cheesy
let people judge for themselves. You have not made any sense so far. How is ChatGPT not helpful?
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2023
I can't deal with swindlers. And retards who act informed just got because they have found out about the new trend.

Well, swindlers gonna swindle.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2023
HappyPagan:
I can't deal with swindlers. And retards who act informed just got because they have found out about the new trend.

Well, swindlers gonna swindle.
tell me how i intend to use chatgpt to swindle. Did you just learn the word swindle? You have still not explained why it is not a good suggestion.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
It is funny how people will leave the matter and be trying to distract from the issue. grin. See calm down and be honest with yourself. What is the issue gan gan. Wetin happen. Wetin ChatGPT do you?
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
tell me how i intend to use chatgpt to swindle. Did you just learn the word swindle? You have still not explained why it is not a good suggestion.

Oga, go back to swindling people. Go find another thread to share your new found GPT knowledge. This thread is for non-AI teachers aka human. If you want to promote AI teachers, you can create a thread for that.

What you have done here is quite disrespectful, but it would be too much to expect manners from a swindler. Have a great weekend, guy.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2023
HappyPagan:

Oga, go back to swindling people. Go find another thread to share your new found GPT knowledge. This thread is for non-AI teachers aka human. If you want to promote AI teachers, you can create a thread for that.

What you have done here is quite disrespectful, but it would be too much to expect manners from a swindler. Have a great weekend, guy.
as usual no sensible response. The first time you mentioned me, you should have said you dont think it is appropriate for me to suggest using AI to learn coding. It would have been fine, but you were more interested in foaming like a mad man.
Enjoy your tiny youtube channel. What a joke
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HappyPagan: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
as usual no sensible response. The first time you mentioned me, you should have said you dont think it is appropriate for me to suggest using AI to learn coding. It would have been fine, but you were more interested in foaming like a mad man.
Enjoy your tiny youtube channel. What a joke
Thank you. Bye. Lmao.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2023
HappyPagan:

Thank you. Bye. Lmao.
grin have a great day too. Lol
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by emee701(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
grin have a great day too. Lol
Are you a programmer? If yes what is your stack?
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
emee701:
Are you a programmer? If yes what is your stack?
I would not call myself one but i do a some frontend web development myself HTML, PHP, CSS.
But as a student I have learned and worked on other languages including phyton. Not what I wanted to focus on why I am not into it that much. What i would appreciate is if any expert here can tell me you cannot learn coding with ChatGPT, it is not a silver bullet that would solve all your problems but there is a lot to gain from using it to learn.

When i say student, i am talking about learning stuff myself not that i am still in school.
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by emee701(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
I would not call myself one but i do a some frontend web development myself HTML, PHP, CSS.
But as a student I have learned and worked on other languages including phyton. Not what wanted to focus on why I am not into it that much. What i would appreciate is if any expert here can tell me you cannot learn coding with ChatGPT, it is not a silver bullet that would solve all your problems but there is a lot to gain from using it to learn.

When i say student, i am talking about learning stuff myself not that i am still in school.
Asked because you once mentioned being into affliate marketing. So wondering if you are both
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by HardMirror(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
emee701:
Asked because you once mentioned being into affliate marketing. So wondering if you are both
yes i am cos i make my sites myself. All my work is online. I do freelancing and sell on amazon too
Re: Learn Python On Whatsapp by emee701(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
HardMirror:
yes i am cos i make my sites myself. All my work is online. I do freelancing and sell on amazon too
ok bro

(1) (Reply)

Networking Vs Programming / Aps That Can Make You Rich / MTN Developers Challenge Finalist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.