Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? (12885 Views)

When Will Ramadan 1444AH End? / Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 / Sha'aban 1441AH: A Week Long Of Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by OsuIgboIpob: 9:57am On May 22, 2020
Tomorrow
Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Exc2000: 10:01am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Anyway Ibrahim was a Muslim and slave of allah, Abraham is NOT a Muslim and never slave of allah

Why don't you research about the type of death your betrayer desciples of Jesus Christ who wrote the bible died so that you can know what end awaits you for worshiping Europeans and your pastors who killed Jesus at the age of 33

for your information Jesus doesn't exist in isreal, it is a greek word for wild pig, what isrealite have is Yeshua son of Yahweh

Ibrahim exist in isreal, same as Mosaah , moses and Abraham are European names used to deceive and colonise you

6 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:04am On May 22, 2020
Exc2000:

Why don't you research about the type of death your betrayer desciples of Jesus Christ who wrote the bible died so that you can know what end awaits you for worshiping Europeans and your pastors who killed Jesus at the age of 33

Thank God you said disciples, Why don't you research about the type of death your Muhammad died so that you can know what end awaits you for worshipping Arabians god called allah because Quran said you shall end up in Hell fire

Sura 19:71 There will be no one of you (Muslims) who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2020
akure1stson:

abeg dont let me pee for body, Yoruba Man cannot lead prayer for Hausa mosque

See what Reno Omokri has turned your head to

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

As your fellow Muslims are good at.. Follow follow slave, let's awaits what sultan will tell you tommorow

Why are you awaiting it, are you nuts? You are not even a Muslim, where you are in US, is it not slavery job you are doing over there
Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Kingzeez10: 10:13am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

It's totally Haram, Hausa Muslims see Yeroba Muslims as infidels, unbelievers and follow follow
I don't understand your obsession with muslim

3 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:13am On May 22, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Maybe you should go back to your Quran

1 Like

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Hahahahaha had it been I'm in Nigeria you'll be looking for my head so as to increase your virgins in janah the xxxx garden grin

You want to know what I'm doing here, let me surprise you just drop your bank account number

Don't be ridiculous, you are there fighting for survival, I ain't one of the fools who think life's great over there, you are a black, so you will be treated, especially not an American black

1 Like

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2020
Kingzeez10:

She's so obsessed with it, every thread I always see that moniker

1 Like

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by advocatejare(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2020
Exc2000:

is that all, I am a slave of Allah, the God of Ibrahim father of faith, and I believe in all his prophet, especially Muhammad SAW

lol

unlike you who is a lost sheep worshiping a religion giving to you by Empreror Constantine an European, same European that killed jesus through Emperor Marcus Pontius Pilatus, you throw away Old testament written under Gods instruction by his Prophets (through angel gabriels inspiration) for New testaments written by corrupt desciples like mattew the tax collector, or some fishermen and gypses who denied Jesus when he needed them most

No wonder isrealites, the real chosen one, have nothing to do with you African brainwashed Christians and your religion of hypocrism, even Nnamdi Kanu has since seen the light and went after the religion of moses and left the religion of European pagans for you sheeples

Even Muhammad saw you blacks as slaves and he compared you with Satan. He kept Bilal as slave till Muhammad died, it was Abu Bakr that set Bilal free after the death of Muhammad.

Go and learn history my friend, Arabs don't see you as real Muslims, you're just there to boost their tourism economy

I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk with the Prophet and listen to him. He would carry what he had said to the hypocrites. Nabtal said, 'Muhammad is all ears. If anyone tells him something he believes it.' Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet and say that he is all ears, say, 'Good ears for you.' For those who annoy the Apostle there is a painful punishment."
Sira Ibn Ishaq:243

3 Likes

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:24am On May 22, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
Someone in a village in Enugu under his father's hut typing rubbish is claiming not in Nigeria...
Internet is funny sha grin

Just do as I said
Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by keemson4(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2020
This is a beautiful topic and We allow those Mumu to disturb us... Pls let keep silence for them joOor.
Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

So you believe that frustrated pig not to be in Nigeria?

A frustrated boy somewhere in a village in the east in his father's hut is claiming not to be in Nigeria grin
Internet is very funny.

Lol, is she/he a bobrisky
Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Hahahahaha just drop your account number and see what next.. You'll tell me how you're been treated over there in Nigeria with what we're reading about you guys

Let me guess, your account balance is $1000, thanks to Trump Covid 19 palliatives, or you think we don't know what you are tasked to do, I know better, I ain't one of those fools in the East

1 Like

Re: When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? by abdsamad(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2020
But why are you people behaving like children?
Perhaps you're indeed children.
Whatever your ages are, your behaviours are no different from a child's.

Islam this, Jesus that. To what end.
Allah does not need you to defend him, not in the way that you are doing anyway. The same goes for the other people, Christian or no.

Yes, let's discuss but reasonably. Ahmad Deedat is an example to follow, or others like him.

Please don't let people drag you into useless fights. God doesn't need to be fought for. If someone attacks your religion, it doesn't diminish God or his prophets so you can relax and let them celebrate whatever they think they've won. If it's someone who seems willing to reason then try to reason with them.

May god forgive us all. And God knows best

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael / The Day Of Arafat: Muslims Encouraged to Fast / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.