Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? (813 Views)

Palestinian Who Use To Hate Trump Are Getting Roasted With Bombs Under Biden / Yet, They Will Say Europe Hate Trump. The Result Speaks For Itself / Germany's Social Media HATE SPEECH LAW Is Now In Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2020
How Intensely Does The Left Wing Media Hate Trump?
6:00AM EDT 20/5/2020 MICHAEL BROWN

I cannot prove this, but the caller to my radio show seemed totally credible. If what he said is true, then the animosity towards Trump in left-wing circles is even more extreme than some of us would have believed. And that is saying a lot.

The caller, named Rob, from Tampa, Florida, said he had previously worked at an NBC News affiliate up north. (He didn't want to give further details so as to be able to speak with total freedom.)

As a committed Christian, he claims he was not just in the minority. He was alone, with all the other newsroom staffers, totalling at least 30 people, identifying as either atheists or agnostics. And, he said, "Every single one of them was a hardcore leftist."

Rob said his last year working at the station was the first year of Trump's presidency, so 2017. During that time, a story about Trump was run for a few days, a story that "everyone knew was a lie."

So he reached out to the assignment editor and said, "What you're putting on TV is a lie. Why are you doing it?"

According to Rob, "The guy looked at me stone cold and said, 'It's not my duty or my obligation to tell the truth. It's my obligation to get Donald Trump out of the White House.'"

Again, I can't verify this story, although, to repeat, Rob did seem credible, and he was quite aware of Trump's shortcomings.

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/in-the-line-of-fire/81266-how-intensely-does-the-left-wing-media-hate-trump

1 Share

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Nairalandmonika: 5:27pm On May 21, 2020
They did worst to Obama, I remember fox news criticizing Obama for going on Valentine's date with his wife.

Trump is not even a Christian, he doesn't go to church.

6 Likes

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2020
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

They did worst to Obama, I remember fox news criticizing Obama for going on Valentine's date with his wife.

Who are the "they" you are referring to in the bold?

Nairalandmonika:

Trump is not even a Christian, he doesn't go to church.

And you think Obama was a Christian? undecided

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Nairalandmonika: 9:33pm On May 21, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Who are the "they" you are referring to in the bold?

And you think Obama was a Christian? undecided

I never said Obama was a Christian. This actually has nothing to do with religion but I noticed Nigeria Christian's supporting trump and painting him as some kind of godsent and Messiah, it's getting annoying.

By them I mean the grand old party ( the Republicans). They did worst to Obama. It's always been like this in America, the leftists criticize the rightist and the right criticize the left.
One thing u should also know is that Obama is more likable and had a better personality than Trump. Trump has always been a bully right from the days of his reality show (the apprentices), he also had rape alligation on him and also had some Court case b4 becoming a president. Those things doesn't tell well on him.

I just wanted to ask u, in ur own personal opinion why u think Trump is a good n honest man.

4 Likes

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I never said Obama was a Christian. This actually has nothing to do with religion but I noticed Nigeria Christian's supporting trump and painting him as some kind of godsent and Messiah, it's getting annoying.

Why is it annoying?

Nairalandmonika:

By them I mean the grand old party ( the Republicans). They did worst to Obama. It's always been like this in America, the leftists criticize the rightist and the right criticize the left.

There is nothing wrong in criticising one another as long as it is constructive.

Nairalandmonika:

One thing u should also know is that Obama is more likable and had a better personality than Trump. Trump has always been a bully right from the days of his reality show (the apprentices), he also had rape alligation on him and also had some Court case b4 becoming a president. Those things doesn't tell well on him.

The meme I posted earlier describes Obama as being elegant with lies while Trump is brutal with the truth. Do you prefer a doctor who will be economical with the truth so as not to hurt your feelings or a doctor who will tell you the brutal truth that will fix your health? Americans Elected Trump to get a job done and not to be a sell out like Obama.

Nairalandmonika:

I just wanted to ask u, in ur own personal opinion why u think Trump is a good n honest man.

He is doing what he promised to do even with the hostile media and Democrats often getting in the way as the OP has revealed.

1 Like

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Nairalandmonika: 2:53pm On May 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why is it annoying?

There is nothing wrong in criticising one another as long as it is constructive.

The meme I posted earlier describes Obama as being elegant with lies while Trump is brutal with the truth. Do you prefer a doctor who will be economical with the truth so as not to hurt your feelings or a doctor who will tell you the brutal truth that will fix your health? Americans Elected Trump to get a job done and not to be a sell out like Obama.

He is doing what he promised to do even with the hostile media and Democrats often getting in the way as the OP has revealed.
It's annoying because you guys are over doing it, Trump doesn't even like Nigeria.

The criticism Obama received were not constructive, there were just propaganda. How do u criticize a president for going on date with his wife and call it constructive criticism.

From what I have seen all the fact are from meme. Meme that anyone with a phone can create.

Trump achievement were continuation of Obama's achievement, u can Google this. Obama saved America economy and set it in motion to what it is today. It's all over Google but if u are too lazy to Google, read this article from

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/18/trump-economy-versus-obama-economy/

There are more info online for u to see that Obama success in America is was Trump is dwelling on.

Obama had is own bad side, especially on international politics, like aiding the removal of Gaddafi ( something he regretted) , supporting buhari, he also took some bad decisions concerning Iran and I don't think Trump is doing any better.

Trump is still playing love game with Saudi Arabia, the killed an Iran general and lied against the general, he's making same bad decisions Obama made.

So what exactly did he promise to do that's spectacular to u, that he is doing.

Just incase u are too lazy to read n understand the link, here's the conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by orisa37: 5:22am On May 25, 2020
THE DEMOCRATS IS AT THE CROSS-CRISIS POINT.
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It's annoying because you guys are over doing it, Trump doesn't even like Nigeria.

The criticism Obama received were not constructive, there were just propaganda. How do u criticize a president for going on date with his wife and call it constructive criticism.

From what I have seen all the fact are from meme. Meme that anyone with a phone can create.

Trump achievement were continuation of Obama's achievement, u can Google this. Obama saved America economy and set it in motion to what it is today. It's all over Google but if u are too lazy to Google, read this article from

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/18/trump-economy-versus-obama-economy/

There are more info online for u to see that Obama success in America is was Trump is dwelling on.

Obama had is own bad side, especially on international politics, like aiding the removal of Gaddafi ( something he regretted) , supporting buhari, he also took some bad decisions concerning Iran and I don't think Trump is doing any better.

Trump is still playing love game with Saudi Arabia, the killed an Iran general and lied against the general, he's making same bad decisions Obama made.

So what exactly did he promise to do that's spectacular to u, that he is doing.

Just incase u are too lazy to read n understand the link, here's the conclusion.

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
orisa37:

THE DEMOCRATS IS AT THE CROSS-CRISIS POINT.

They are fighting like demons because they know that they have little or no time. cheesy
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by orisa37: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
That can tantamount to political thuggery and misdeeds.
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by orisa37: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
They're, including CNN, symmetrical and sympathetic to DEMOCRATS.
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
orisa37:

That can tantamount to political thuggery and misdeeds.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11710511_capturedemocratsallroadsleadstoobama_jpeg801fc4da3bbb0263c5972394fadb5d21

All roads lead to Obama.

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Hookups(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dude, stop lying.
Obama criticism was never as brutal as trump's own.
The democrats own the mainstream media and they all criticize trump with everything they got.

Not only that, celebrities and popular people in the USA also criticize trump like say nah him kill Jesus.

Even trump supporters in the USA are not left out, they are oppressed and stuff.

I saw a legit signpost of a Baptist Church in the US that reads "God or Trump, follow one, you can't follow both" hypocrites.

The left always see themselves as The most tolerant group of people in the world, but they can tolerate Trump supporters.

I was readings thread on twitter, Maga supporters Complaining that even their friends or family alienate them for supporting Trump.

Let's take a look at this media bias
About one month ago, Trump supporters protested, their protest was done in a orderly manner, that's 5ft inbtw themselves. CNN said the Mayor should not treat them if they caught the virus, that they were stupid and all that.

But today CNN is championing they massive protest both violent and peaceful ones.
Like WTF
Please just check out Candace Owens twitter page and you will understand some things.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hookups:

Dude, stop lying.
Obama criticism was never as brutal as trump's own.
The democrats own the mainstream media and they all criticize trump with everything they got.

Not only that, celebrities and popular people in the USA also criticize trump like say nah him kill Jesus.

Even trump supporters in the USA are not left out, they are oppressed and stuff.

I saw a legit signpost of a Baptist Church in the US that reads "God or Trump, follow one, you can't follow both" hypocrites.

The left always see themselves as The most tolerant group of people in the world, but they can tolerate Trump supporters.

I was readings thread on twitter, Maga supporters Complaining that even their friends or family alienate them for supporting Trump.

Let's take a look at this media bias
About one month ago, Trump supporters protested, their protest was done in a orderly manner, that's 5ft inbtw themselves. CNN said the Mayor should not treat them if they caught the virus, that they were stupid and all that.

But today CNN is championing they massive protest both violent and peaceful ones.
Like WTF
Please just check out Candace Owens twitter page and you will understand some things.
Thanks

Who then is lying? undecided
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Hookups(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Who then is lying? undecided
I was referring to the guy you were arguing with.
Why do Mod push only topics that fit the liberal agenda to the front page
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Konkoja: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Caseless: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2020
As a committed Christian, he claims he was not just in the minority. He was alone, with all the other newsroom staffers, totalling at least 30 people, identifying as either atheists or agnostics. And, he said, "Every single one of them was a hardcore leftist."
From this point, I knew he won't be neutral. They want to tell us Trump is more christian than the pope.

1 Like

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Reading these posts makes me laugh..dont worry..u still will not get your visa

1 Like

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by aoshi: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Konkoja:
This video will help you, if your mind is still open to information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8wfEBAz60
Bro, these videos are mostly from Foxnews(a right wing media house)
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Konkoja: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2020
aoshi:

Bro, these videos are mostly from Foxnews(a right wing media house)
I know. It was to remind OP that right wing media hated before and did far worse than what left wing media are doing currently.

1 Like

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by salford1: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2020
No comment.

1 Like

Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by salford1: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Konkoja:

Excellent video.
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by Hookups(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Konkoja:
I know. It was to remind OP that right wing media hated before and did far worse than what left wing media are doing currently.

You are so wrong

Right wing criticized Obama, but it's not even up to 20 percent of what the right wing is doing now.

When last have you seen Donald Trump face on CNN, the don't even air him when he is making speeches.
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Konkoja:

Fox News is the only mainstream media in the videoclip and what was fake in what they reported? They are all facts.
Re: How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Hookups:

I was referring to the guy you were arguing with.

Why do Mod push only topics that fit the liberal agenda to the front page

I am happy to know that we still have those who are seekers of truth. Thank God that the masks of these liberals are being uncovered.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Go Back To Your Country": Brave Little Girl Confronts Invading Putin's Army / US Responsible For My Removal- Ousted Pakistan PM / Biden Has Chosen Admiral Lisa Franchetti As The Next US Chief Of Naval Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.