Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation (34587 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission- Name Search And Incorporation / Company Name Search & Reservation For New Businesses!!! / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by TheDeacon(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
Does anyone know of a good, fast & effective operative that can execute a name search at the Corporate Affairs Commission with results within 3 Hours
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by the121biz: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
Call 07032287193
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by LOUDmedia(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Visit our website (check my profile or click on the signature below) to submit an online application.
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by bolaji090(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2013
Does anyone know of a good, fast & effective operative that can execute a name search at the Corporate Affairs Commission with results within 3 Hours..................

Yes I c an help you am an accredited agent of CAC... You can call me on 07086513038..
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by smithoo(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2013
@bolaji090. I was told it takes days or weeks to execute a name search,so how come 3hrs. i also interested in name search first and to register the company,if affordable. Send details, including cost to folashade52002@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by Consultville(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2013
It takes 24-48hours to conduct a name search, earlier before now it takes close to 7days. The commission is improving everyday, and am sure very soon name search will be incorporated in ACCREDITED AGENT website that can link up with CAC server to search and approval a name at a click as it is done in developed countries like UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by ABAboi: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Go to http://NigeriaFormations.com for online business registration
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by dere5: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
After completing the name search online on the cac website and it says payment was approved by financial institution,whats the next stage?
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by toplard(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2015
Check this out
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by arbitrage: 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
dere5:
After completing the name search online on the cac website and it says payment was approved by financial institution,whats the next stage?

Registration and payment for the approved name is next.
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
arbitrage:

Registration and payment for the approved name is next.
what's the total cost of online business registration?
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by arbitrage: 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
omoteamac:
what's the total cost of online business registration?

Name search N500, Registration N19k for Ltd but there are other things to do offline that will cost additional money like court or notary public attestation and stamp duty. Check another thread here where someone stated out the registration fees for all categories including business name registration (sole proprietorship), limited liability company, NGOs, etc.
Re: Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation by NikolaValenti: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2023
I recently used Secret Lives of Real Estate https://secretlivesofrealestate.com/ to help me with a name search and incorporation. The process was easy and straightforward, and the customer service was excellent. They answered all my questions quickly and provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision. I highly recommend Secret Lives of Real Estate for anyone looking to do a name search and incorporation.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Weakens Naira To 307/dollar For First Time (dailytrust) / UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude / How Much Does It Take To Start A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.