Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. (1673 Views)

Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery / APC Develops Template For Sharing Party Structure Between Ganduje, Shekarau Camp / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. by Topsic70: 9:38pm On May 23, 2020
9japride:
I just wonder what's the motive of the OP? Who is a known bigot and a Igbo hater. He's plan is to make Igbos insult the governors. Please guys ignore such devilish trap. He hates South easterners with passion yet pretend to care.
I agree with u on that. He hates smoking Igbo (weed) because its a banned and illegal substance. Or do u smoke Igbo too?
cool

#say_no to_drugs_

Re: Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. by 247day: 9:45pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

I agree with u on that. He hates smoking Igbo (weed) because its a banned and illegal substance. Or do u smoke Igbo too?
cool

#say_no to_drugs_
[/s]
Re: Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. by 9japride(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2020
Topsic70:

cool

#say_no to_drugs_
[color=#006600][/color]

You are funny. Hope you ain't smoking? It's only envious people that hate on another person. I wonder how bigots relate with people outside nairaland. Except we have a lot of fake and pretentious people in our society. A moniker called minorityopinion post trash daily about the south east and I wonder if it's a human being that is behind that handle or a virus programmed to spread hate and propaganda. Some humans are just pure evil and needs to be avoided.
Re: Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 24, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are funny. Hope you ain't smoking? It's only envious people that hate on another person. I wonder how bigots relate with people outside nairaland. Except we have a lot of fake and pretentious people in our society. A moniker called minorityopinion post trash daily about the south east and I wonder if it's a human being that is being that handle or a virus programmed to spread hate and propaganda. Some humans are just pure evil and needs to be avoided.

Oh the irony, which virus is programmed to spread Kanu's Hate and Propaganda? It's true some humans are evil and they need to proved wrong.
Re: Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. by Tokoz50: 2:27pm On May 24, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Oh the irony, which virus is programmed to spread Kanu's Hate and Propaganda? It's true some humans are evil and they need to proved wrong.
[/s]
Re: Between Ganduje And El-rufai, Who Is More Friendly To Igbos. by 9japride(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

[color=#006600][/color]

Please grow up and leave hate and propaganda. Your moniker is very deceptive. And your activities on nairaland is full of bigotry and vengeful attitude. Just to deceive unsuspecting readers that you are fighting for the minority tribes, rather its just an avenue to spread hate and lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleric Who Called El-rufai Small Bird Has Been Arrested / Gbajabiamila Offers NLC Palliatives To Avert Strike / Restructuring Nigeria Doesn’t Depend On North, Anybody ― PANDEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.