Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Urgently (507 Views)

Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry / Advice Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by BornMarch15(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2020
Hello guys,

I have an interview to conduct for a medium sized sachet water production and distribution business. The position is for an operations manager.

My challenge;

I do not have an idea on how that line of business operate.

2. I'm standing in for the owner of the business, he's a politician. He's been away to his home state since election is closeby over there.

3. The interview is for this Saturday, two days from today. I was informed this evening.

Kindly advice on a direction with questions and suitable answers to look out for in order to pick the most deserving.

Experienced people please help me out.

Thanks
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by BornMarch15(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2020
Guys help out please
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Ademat7(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2020
Hire the operation manager of an existing biz for a day to be on the panel with you, two heads are better than one says the holy book.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by BornMarch15(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2020
Ademat7:
Hire the operation manager of an existing biz for a day to be on the panel with you, two heads are better than one says the holy book.

The timing is quite short. Moreso the environment is new to me
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Ademat7(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2020
BornMarch15:

The timing is quite short. Moreso the environment is new to me
so what do you suggest?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by BornMarch15(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2020
Ademat7:
so what do you suggest?

Reason I brought it here to seek experienced advice

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Work From Home Remote Job In 3 Months. / GTBANK Of Fraud! Police Drag Gtbank To Court Over N260million Fraud / HP Laptop For Sale In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.