Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada (1012 Views)

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Students From Africa Studying In The US / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / See What A U.S. University Says About Nigerians Studying There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada by fancyto(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2020
As you all no Canada is a top notch destination for most people who intend immigrating or studying abroad.

In this article we shall look through a topic that is frequently asked by most people who intend studying to Canada.

Which is!!

How much can you earn while studying in Canada.

First, students who intend studying in Canada should note that the Canadian government got them covered, so they shouldn't be distracted over "how much they could earn in Canada"

In Canada there are high job prospects, it's even said that the number of jobs supersedes its population.

To answer you question, the student job falls under the low maintenance work salary.

The Low maintenance work salary is the lowest pay permitted by law in Newfoundland is $11.15 to $11.40. You are permitted to work 20 hours/week during your typical examinations and full time for 40 hours/week throughout your late spring break.

Accepting, you don't miss any hours and you're getting $11.40/hour.

$11.40 x (20hr/s week * a month) = $912 every month.

This is your essential pay from the low maintenance work.

Before we even discussion about education cost, we should take your month to month costs in account.

Lease

1 room condo in City Center, C$859/month

1 room condo Outside of City Center, C$681/month

It may be all the more less in case you're living in a mutual condo which the cost lessens down to around C$450+/month.

Food and Groceries

Here is a value rundown of a couple of essential food things accessible at grocery stores in St.John

500g boneless chicken bosom - C$8

12 huge eggs - C$5, 23

1 kg of tomatoes - C$4, 94

500 gr of nearby cheddar - C$9

1kg of apples - C$4,24

1kg of potatoes - C$2,67

Bread for 2 individuals for 1 day - C$3,12

1kg white rice - C$5,00

Transportation in St. John's

Open Busses: Metrobus is the open transport framework which works all through St. John's and the City of Mount Pearl. The money charge for one grown-up is $2.25 and definite change is required. M-Cards (month to month, semester or different ride passes) can be bought at different areas all through the city.

Taxicabs: St. John's has a few taxi organizations working 24 hours every day. Taxi meter rates start at $3.75.

Web and versatile plans

Web: $49.95/mo for 15 Mbps

Portable Plans: Assuming you're that kind of individual who needs versatile information, alongside boundless minutes and messaging, at that point Public Mobile's 15GB with boundless messaging and calling will set you at $45/month.

Dedication University's Fees

Contingent upon your program, charges may change, yet I discovered this on the University's site itself.

The following are test costs for two semesters of a four year certification program for the 2018 - 2019 scholarly year.

Educational cost

10 courses

(30 credit hours)

Newfoundland and Labrador Students: $2,550

Other Canadian Students: $3,330

Global Students: $11,460

I'm not debilitating you toward the day's end, however you do require a solid monetary help either from a support or your family other than the low maintenance salary you make. Low maintenance employment will sufficiently be to cover the BASIC utilities that you will utilize while remaining in Canada.

Other than that, education cost and the significant things that will cost you a huge amount of cash (except if you perform uncommonly well that they give you a few grants) and you CANNOT pay it by working low maintenance!

Interested in learning more
Kindly visit our website for a free consultation

https://travel.amplelife.net
Re: How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada by Perfecttouch(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2020
fancyto:
As you all no Canada is a top notch destination for most people who intend immigrating or studying abroad.

In this article we shall look through a topic that is frequently asked by most people who
https://travel.ample life.net
pls can 1million take me to Canada?
An agent, a friend of mine said visa processing is 150k for conference then ticket fee is 700-750k
Hoe true is this
Re: How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada by vulpeslopez(m): 2:39am On May 25, 2020
Perfecttouch:
An agent, a friend of mine said visa processing is 150k for conference then ticket fee is 700-750k
Hoe true is this
run as fast as u can.....99.9% scam.... But 1million will take u to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada by bemagnify: 2:57am On May 25, 2020
vulpeslopez:
run as fast as u can.....99.9% scam.... But 1million will take u to Dubai.

Lolz
Re: How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada by fancyto(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Hoe true is this

Please call me directly on 07064267811.
Re: How Much Can You Earn While Studying In Canada by fancyto(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Hoe true is this

Please be careful with people o.
Kindly contact me to book an appointment.
But a million naira won't be enough.

(1) (Reply)

See The Lame Man That Just Concluded His NYSC And Graduated With Good Grade / We'll End Strikes In Tertiary Institutions - New NANS Senate President, Okafor / 5 Alternatives To Gaining Admission Into A University Without JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.