Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Agric Investment With High Returns - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Agric Investment With High Returns (537 Views)

How To Make #500k Annually With Xtralarge Farms Agric Investment! / Agric Investment With Adbond Harvest While You Go About Your Job! / Be Part Of This Agric Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agric Investment With High Returns by Xceed92: 11:41pm On May 21, 2020
Invest and trust me u wont regret it

Re: Agric Investment With High Returns by tripplephi: 12:50am On May 22, 2020
NO WEBSITE
NO ACTIVE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
NO PAST RECORD
NO KNOWN INSURANCE that we can VERIFY
NO PHYSICAL FARM ADDRESS THAT WE CAN COME AND INSPECT FOR OURSELVES

You just came out of the blues and want us to drop 250k? Bros no be so o.

Pls it does not work that way. People are now more cautious of dropping cash without proper verification.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Urgent Loan Of 3million With My Land In Lagos Ajah / Make 2% Returns Daily With A Minimum Of 50k Investment / Scam Alert: Stay Away From Any Dapps Running On Tron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.