Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Post COVID Tour Reloading!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Post COVID Tour Reloading!! (765 Views)

Nigeria Releases New Post-covid Protocol For International Flights / The Tour Of Russia By Zuby77 / Photos From TECNO Camon X Tour Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 21, 2020
So it's time to have a travel family. From all works of life, we sit and plan how to travel, when the lock down and COVID is over.
I was thinking Rwanda, a friend was thinking Kenya, we just need teams and we think of when to fly. So during the off periods we have at work or something we think of a destination. Go as a team and come back home... Gonna be great isn't it?

Lets make our dreams a reality this time. June is by the corner, so let's utilise the chances we have. Request the whatsapp link I will have it sent directly to you. Thank you..
Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by shiffynaani(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2020
gimakon:
So it's time to have a travel family. From all works of life, we sit and plan how to travel, when the lock down and COVID is over.
I was thinking Rwanda, a friend was thinking Kenya, we just need teams and we think of when to fly. So during the off periods we have at work or something we think of a destination. Go as a team and come back home... Gonna be great isn't it?

Lets make our dreams a reality this time. June is by the corner, so let's utilise the chances we have. Request the whatsapp link I will have it sent directly to you. Thank you..
hello sir. I am really ready to start this my data science/analyst career but pls sir I got a couple of questions:
1) can you pls tell me where to start or refer me to a site where they will outline where I need to start to the very advance stage?
2) Can I freelance as a data analyst online and get reasonable income?
3) would you advise I study another course in school while I learn data science at my free time or I go to study it in school entirely?
Pls Sir, those are my questions for now. thanks
Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by missjekyll: 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
gimakon:

Are you serious? We are headed for a recession, please minimise luxury spending. Nobody's job is secure. salaries will be cut. Why not explore Nigeria first? have you been to calabar?

1 Like

Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
missjekyll:

Are you serious? We are headed for a recession, please minimise luxury spending. Nobody's job is secure. salaries will be cut. Why not explore Nigeria first? have you been to calabar?

I have been to Obudu, and Idanre Hills at Akure, and some places in the North.
I am actually chasing travel history, thats what I mean smiley

1 Like

Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by missjekyll: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
gimakon:

I have been to Obudu, and Idanre Hills at Akure, and some places in the North.
I am actually chasing travel history, thats what I mean smiley

you can look at a thread on here. I think it's called US non-migrant visa thread. travel history doesnt actually make any difference since 2017 due to the current us policy on anyone coming in.

Maybe ,This will change when Trump leaves office. it's only till November. not too far. Have a look at this thread first . see what you think.

Sorry for barging in.
Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2020
missjekyll:

you can look at a thread on here. I think it's called US non-migrant visa thread. travel history doesnt actually make any difference since 2017 due to the current us policy on anyone coming in.

Maybe ,This will change when Trump leaves office. it's only till November. not too far. Have a look at this thread first . see what you think.

Sorry for barging in.

Haba, no Na. Barging in bawo, don't talk like that. We all are here to learn.
Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by Thegamingorca(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2020
missjekyll:

Sorry for barging in.
grin

You certain trump will leave by November or is this speaking by Faith.

Even if he leavesdo you stronglybelieve all the travel policies he made will be retracted or some
Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by missjekyll: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Thegamingorca:
grin

You certain trump will leave by November or is this speaking by Faith.

Even if he leavesdo you stronglybelieve all the travel policies he made will be retracted or some

Shrugs. I have absolutely no idea.
Re: Post COVID Tour Reloading!! by sKeetz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Interested

(1) (Reply)

The Story Behind The Lighting Of The Burj Khalifa By Esan Tomilola / Dangote Cement Trailer Ran Into Shops, Kill Many In Akungba Akoko(Graphic Photo) / Passports In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.