Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

After COVID Tour Loading... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After COVID Tour Loading... (245 Views)

Woman Hit With 34k USD Bill After COVID Treatment / Shengen Baecation Starts Tomorrow- Pics Loading... / Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After COVID Tour Loading... by Quarterguard: 12:21am On May 22, 2020
So we thank God we made it alive. Let's discuss post COVID travel plans

Help with opening of virgin passports (you travel with us, nothing like agent here) we planning several trips to places like Benin Republic, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda and we also assist with migration advices and help

https : // bit . ly / 36m9PjN

Let's be one family...

PS
Don't forget to join the link together...
Re: After COVID Tour Loading... by tripplephi: 12:52am On May 22, 2020
Quarterguard:
So we thank God we made it alive. Let's discuss post COVID travel plans

Help with opening of virgin passports (you travel with us, nothing like agent here) we planning several trips to places like Benin Republic, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda and we also assist with migration advices and help

https : // bit . ly / 36m9PjN

Let's be one family...

PS
Don't forget to join the link together...

I believe you are trying to do something different but maybe you are new in this field... HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT A WEBSITE, INSTAGRAM PAGE where we can see places you have traveled to?
Re: After COVID Tour Loading... by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
tripplephi:

I believe you are trying to do something different but maybe you are new in this field... HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT A WEBSITE, INSTAGRAM PAGE where we can see places you have traveled to?
Niggar that exactly what I was about to say now too many scammers I guessangry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asaba, Delta State To Akure, Ondo State / Make Money Without Your Money / COVID-19 Pandemic: Immigration Issues Advisory To Nigerians Traveling To UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.