Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (432 Views)

Business Development Recruitment At Proten International & Earn Salary N100,000 / Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Massive Job Recrui / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment by durableking: 3:57am On May 22, 2020
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), National Programme Management Unit invites Expression of Interest (EOI) for the recruitment of project staff under the FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project:

1.) Market Development Officer (MDO)

Apply Now

2.) Market and Enterprise Development Advisor (MEDA)

Locations: Abuja

Apply Now

3.) National Procurement Officer (NPO)

Apply Now

Application Closing Date
12 PM; 9th June 2020.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment by Darato: 8:12am On May 22, 2020
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment by durableking: 10:33pm On May 26, 2020
Darato:
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

How do i call you, what do i call with??
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment by Darato: 7:10am On May 27, 2020
durableking:

How do i call you, what do i call with??

Good morning. My number is on my profile. 09057297849

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative (alcoholic/ Non Alcoholic ) Beverages (enugu) / Customer Service/public Relations Officer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.