Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

"Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again (16401 Views)

Ibadan Muslims Defy Sultan’s Directive, Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayer On Wednesday / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon / Ramadan 2018: Sultan Abubakar Tells Muslims When To Search For Shawwal Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:43am On May 22, 2020
Here in Kogi State, our Governor just granted us the privilege to pray on eld ground. He said why would people fast for 29 days but refuse to pray to Almighty Allah on eld ground. So therefore, we are not praying at home.

1 Like

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Ishaquine(m): 5:43am On May 22, 2020
bamidelee:

I was even thinking your are a responsible individual, how can you be saying his not serious? This is the stand of Islamic scholars has practiced by the Prophet Muhammad.
Most of you don't understands nothing of the religion than been a Muslim.
I thought you are educated, just seeing you're a stack illeterate for saying you're yet to see people with covid
Maybe he doesn't know this is Nigeria. It's just like telling people you're HIV positive, people will stigmatize you and your family

2 Likes

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Nobody: 5:55am On May 22, 2020
Ishaquine:
Maybe he doesn't know this is Nigeria. It's just like telling people you're HIV positive, people will stigmatize you and your family
Don't mind her, she lack's home training.

1 Like

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by fruqy(m): 5:57am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:
He is not serious, he is just saying what his Masters told him too. my dad, brothers and cousins prays in the masjid, and the masjid is literally inside our home. No one catches the coronavirus. I still don't know anyone or saw even a video of Covid19 patience in nigeria. Besides people dancing in isolation center. Coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam. We will go and pray on Eid ground. Let him sit on his thrones and leave us alone. At this junction even Buhari can't stop us praying Eid.

My friends, in the world we live in today we have to be SELF RELIANT. We should never put our trust or fate in the hands of the world. To many want to take advantage of us. Many are waiting for us to make a big slip. We must always look to ourselves and do what we can. I don’t believe anything any organization says. I don’t believe anything. This sometimes sounds like it was an evil plan. Came out of control and they had to say something that sounds good. This one world order formed by world organizations is not good for humanity. � We don't need those mass global organizations anymore. Keep it nationwide only. Corruption is the most widely spread outbreak in the world. The Coronavirus is nothing compare to Corruptionvirus. No surprises there. All these ‘world’ organizations gain more power and most importantly money from the one world order. UN. Unesco, EU, Olympic Committee, AU, WHO etc etc.
thats why they hate people who think outside the box, corrupt monoliths. Well it seems pretty clear now that this virus is being use by the global elites to take back the control they have lost in the last few years.

Your thinking will be the death of lots of people if you continue like this. If someone doesn't drop dead in front of you, you'll not change your notion. Abba Kyari's death was a scam too, I suppose.

May Allah forgive you.

4 Likes

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by WaffenSS(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:
He is not serious, he is just saying what his Masters told him too. my dad, brothers and cousins prays in the masjid, and the masjid is literally inside our home. No one catches the coronavirus. I still don't know anyone or saw even a video of Covid19 patience in nigeria. Besides people dancing in isolation center. Coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam. We will go and pray on Eid ground. Let him sit on his thrones and leave us alone. At this junction even Buhari can't stop us praying Eid.

My friends, in the world we live in today we have to be SELF RELIANT. We should never put our trust or fate in the hands of the world. To many want to take advantage of us. Many are waiting for us to make a big slip. We must always look to ourselves and do what we can. I don’t believe anything any organization says. I don’t believe anything. This sometimes sounds like it was an evil plan. Came out of control and they had to say something that sounds good. This one world order formed by world organizations is not good for humanity. � We don't need those mass global organizations anymore. Keep it nationwide only. Corruption is the most widely spread outbreak in the world. The Coronavirus is nothing compare to Corruptionvirus. No surprises there. All these ‘world’ organizations gain more power and most importantly money from the one world order. UN. Unesco, EU, Olympic Committee, AU, WHO etc etc.
thats why they hate people who think outside the box, corrupt monoliths. Well it seems pretty clear now that this virus is being use by the global elites to take back the control they have lost in the last few years.

Unfortunately for you UN, UNESCO (which is an agency in the UN), WHO, Olympic Committee ( ? ), EU, AU, are all powerless alphabet soups that have almost zero clout in the world.

I wonder how the so-called elites are taking back control of the world by precisely losing control of the world.

Who does it look like is in charge of the world? Who's calling the shots? Trump, with dead 90k Americans and a battered economy? Who?

The elites make their money in a sane and healthy world. Bezos, Gates, Musk....they all need a thriving, peaceful and prosperous world to make money.

I'm really amazed at how most of the nonsensical conspiracy theories on NL are propagated by females with terrible english and fake profile photos.

10 Likes

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Kingrefreshed: 6:01am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:

Oga abeg your blood don dey hot already for this early morning.

Its an Order! Sit at home and pray! Mohammed will hear you.
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Coolgent(m): 6:03am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:

Must you talk to you elder this way?
If u like go to mars and celebrate it there.
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Friend22(m): 6:10am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:

In the name of 'thinking outside the box' yiu went outside the box.

1 Like

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by madridguy(m): 6:12am On May 22, 2020
Go to any general hospital close by you will see AIDS victim.

Moreover Nigeria belongs to everyone and its our constitutional right to travel to anywhere in Nigeria.

Exc2000:

well lets just not be monafiq when the second wave happens let Northerners Stay put up North, dont sneak into SouthWest like AbbaKyari did, and many almajiri had been doing,

i have never personally met any HIV / AIDS victim and that doesnt mean i go about skin diving into every lady i meet

1 Like

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by madridguy(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2020
God Bless the executive governor of Kogi State. Alhaji Yahyah Bello, thanks for this.

Fuckingmallam45:
Here in Kogi State, our Governor just granted us the privilege to pray on eld ground. He said why would people fast for 29 days but refuse to pray to Almighty Allah on eld ground. So therefore, we are not praying at home.

2 Likes

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Exc2000: 6:17am On May 22, 2020
madridguy:
Go to any general hospital close by you will see AIDS victim.

Moreover Nigeria belongs to everyone and its our constitutional right to travel to anywhere in Nigeria.

lol... goto any Isolation center Nation wide expecially IDC yaba you wil see Corona Virus patient being brought in and corpse being discharged

this has nothing to do with freedom of movement, as soon as the commander in chief made the broadcast banning interstate movement after due consulltation with all state governors, by the power vested upon him throught the vote of the masses, no one can violate such directives, and you constituitional provission backing such movement is set aside

5 Likes

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by juman(m): 6:23am On May 22, 2020
Pray at home.

The prompt lockdown in african countries have saved thousands of lives.

2 Likes

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Oricha79(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Allah take absolute control.... Alihamdulillahi for the great health to end this Ramadan

Next year, we are going to be alive to witness this too
ameen yah Allah
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2020
Pls let us be guided and make sure our keypard is connected to our brain before we split out anything. How can you say corona virus is a scam? What is your proof for saying that? Pls I take Allah beg you don't use your ignorance, negligence and stupidity to implicate others.alitle bit of research will not harm you..obviously NCDC might be adding figures consciously or uncounciousely but corona virus is fucking real in Nigeria and we have seen people being the victim of the deadly virus with the glaring symptoms. Pls don't let us be lazy to make adequate research before saying trash in order not to mislead others. You can go to (www.worldmeter.com) to learn more about global corona virus update and thank me later....indeed, #ignorance is the greatest treath of human survival..odabo.quote author=Yenefer post=89820716]He is not serious, he is just saying what his Masters told him too. my dad, brothers and cousins prays in the masjid, and the masjid is literally inside our home. No one catches the coronavirus. I still don't know anyone or saw even a video of Covid19 patience in nigeria. Besides people dancing in isolation center. Coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam. We will go and pray on Eid ground. Let him sit on his thrones and leave us alone. At this junction even Buhari can't stop us praying Eid.

thats why they hate people who think outside the box, corrupt monoliths. Well it seems pretty clear now that this virus is being use by the global elites to take back the control they have lost in the last few years.[/quote]
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by tu9ic3(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:

Just trying to gain cheap quote from NLers... here u go ODE

1 Like

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by galadima77(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:

If you even hear the drugs administered at the treatment centers, laugh go kill you!
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by mdsne(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2020
*HOW NEXT WEEK LOOKS*

1. Monday 25th public holiday ��(SALAH)
2. tuesday 26th Public Holiday ��(SALAH)
3. Wednesday 27th Children's��� Day.
4. Thursday 28th NYSC��‍���‍���‍���‍���‍� POP
5. Friday 29th Public Holiday(Democracy Day)��������

*SO START MAKING PLANS*
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by ThatFairGuy: 7:03am On May 22, 2020
Please and please, we keep telling you people that doesn't know. DO NOT SEE NORTHERNERS AS THE YARDSTICK TO QUALIFY ISLAM. I meant no INSULT o. ISLAM is about knowledge and not thoughts, I saw my sister in Islam from the North up there saying otherwise, I'm very sure she doesn't attend Madrasah. Offering Eid prayers at home is not a new thing. There are fatawa on it long ago
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by mafroosh2020: 7:27am On May 22, 2020
it's better like that we observe eid at home pending when this pandemic will be over
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by swtdrms(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2020
I'm very pleased with the level of response to that girl of yenefer abi wetin she call her name sef.

Northerners are muslims, but their understanding and practice of islam is grossly inadequate to qualify them as good muslims. So they should never be seen as a yardstick to measure islam in anyway. These are the people who do no value Hijab nor take it to be anything, but they're eager to implement it on the poor citizens.

I've seen several of their so called elites saying the same trash, i wonder where they throw their Islam and sayings of the prophet SAW. The worst part of it is that the learned scholars among them are fasting losing their stand as they now listen more to elites and politicians, you know the guys controlling and embezzling millions regularly.
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by smalldoctor: 8:30am On May 22, 2020
youngberry001:
nice comment,,God bless u,,,,we already knows dat sa'ad is corrupt
Ask yor self do Christian goes to church on Esther day No, Muslims Sit yor ass at home equation balance for either religion
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Abdulhakeem78(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:

Assalamu'alaykum warahmotulah sister,
I read your response as regard the message of the leader of Muslims in Nigeria. First, it is insulting and abusive for any Muslims to do such either publicly or privately. With this, I would like you apologise by employing this same medium you had used in making this mistake. Second, it is possible for someone not to have seen a Covid-19 patient due to the likely outcomes of stigmatisation which such a patient might face within his/her milieu. The officials are handling the cases with out most cautions, the novel virus is real and absolutely not a scam. As Muslims, knowledge is the first principle of our religion, let us always strive to apply it in all our actions. To pray this year Eid at home does not mean all other Eids would be said at home. The message is directed towards containing the virus and the Sultan as the leader of Muslims in Nigeria must also support the government in fighting this present world enemy. Please, sister, let's practice our Islam in line with what the Messenger of Allah gave and left us upon and not to be more Muslims than He did. May our Lord, Allaah accept our deeds, forgive our sins and overlook our shortcomings.

3 Likes

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by aremutaiwo960(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2020
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Onlyonebuhari: 8:58am On May 22, 2020
jidamsel43:
Northerners will never listen to this . The northern governors know the implication of ban on religious gathering on SALLAH . 80% of northerners believe that Covid-19 ban on religious centers is an attempt to prevent them from practising their religion rather than a proactive measure to curb the spread of the virus.. The ban on religious gathering can result to social unrest if not lifted because the governors know the nature of people they are dealing with

Keep decieving yourself
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by mamaafrik(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2020
Will the sons of perdition listen
Islam and hypocrisy is like lai Mohammed and lies.

If Christians did their Easter without convocation,una wan forget the rule now,as una no gather since ,una die??
ekoni kuree.
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by mamaafrik(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2020
smalldoctor:
Ask yor self do Christian goes to church on Esther day No, Muslims Sit yor ass at home equation balance for either religion

All Governor should give a beat-at-sight to taskforce and teargas anyone seen at any prayerground.
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by mamaafrik(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Keep decieving yourself
time will tell
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by TUANKU(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2020
jidamsel43:
Northerners will never listen to this . The northern governors know the implication of ban on religious gathering on SALLAH . 80% of northerners believe that Covid-19 ban on religious centers is an attempt to prevent them from practising their religion rather than a proactive measure to curb the spread of the virus.. The ban on religious gathering can result to social unrest if not lifted because the governors know the nature of people they are dealing with
I'm interested in knowing how you came to conclusion that 80% of northerners believe a ban on religious centers is an attempt to prevent them from practicing.
In places like Borno, Kaduna, Kano etc Sallah celebration has put off due to insecurity and there was no social unrest . This type of stereotype was expressed during the last general elections where people predicted unrest in the north, in the end it was the South that became a hotbed for violence.
Misconceptions, generalization, stereotyping. Get your facts right.
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by WaffenSS(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:
I apologise for the inconveniences caused, with my recent comment about coronavirus been a scam

cc Abdulhakeem78

The only inconvenience you cause is to yourself, because it makes you look foolish and daft.

You're just seeking cheap attention the same way that girl and nwaamaikpe and slawormir do

Everyone else knows not to take you serious.
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by kilonshele101(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2020
Kuginzi:
But my question is, why allowing people into market to shop without nose mask and without social distance but stoping people from worship centers?

Market is the most important institution In an economy

Worship centers are the least most important institution to the economy

You have been surviving without worship center and even If not open till the end of year you're still going to survive, but if market still dey close till now, you and other Nigerians will started eating each other
Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:
I apologise for the inconveniences caused, with my recent comment about coronavirus been a scam

cc Abdulhakeem78
You apologized for saying corona is scam, you didn't apologize for insulting an Islamic leader in public, it's pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again by Abdulhakeem78(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2020
Yenefer:

cc Abdulhakeem78
May Allah forgive us all, thanks for the courage you have to have done it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On A Wife Refusing Her Husband A Cowife / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah / Can We Search For a Wife/husband Via The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.