Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question (317 Views)

C&S Prophet Persecute Daddy G.O For Wearing Shoe To C&s Altar / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question by Boliboli760: 7:22am On May 22, 2020
- Can your home altar be in your bedroom if you are a married couple?

- What are the things done at the altar?
- What prayers do you do at the altar?
Re: CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question by MightySparrow: 7:27am On May 22, 2020
Boliboli760:
- Can your home altar be in your bedroom if you are a married couple?

- What are the things done at the altar?
- What prayers do you do at the altar?
I don't think CAC has special altar at home
Re: CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question by Boliboli760: 7:27am On May 22, 2020
Also is it compulsory to have a lamp when you already have the 7 arm candle holder(electric )?

Should the 7 arm electric candle be on at all times?
Re: CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question by Darato: 7:34am On May 22, 2020
The book Atonement is one book you should add to your book list. Op read the book.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question by Boliboli760: 7:38am On May 22, 2020
Written by who? So I can find the right one.

Darato:
The book Atonement is one book you should add to your book list. Op read the book.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: CCC/CAC/ C&S Altar Question by Darato: 8:21am On May 22, 2020
Boliboli760:
Written by who? So I can find the right one.

Deborah Shile. Check Amazon - Atonement: The Mystery of Reconciliation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Solution For Curbing Rape In Our Society / The Rich Also Die / What Are The Unforgivable Sins & How Can We Avoid Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.