Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

“the Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo (322 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo by MyCelebRichList: 7:28am On May 22, 2020
“The Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo

Sensational Nigerian singer Timi Dakolo has taken to his social media to reveal that kind of music one listens to shapes your thinking.
Dakolo who is one of the best vocalists in the Nigerian music industry took to his social media page to explain how the kind of music you listen to shapes your thinking.

Timi Dakolo further went on to say that the kind of sound and music one listen too also shapes ones thinking.

Celebrites Net Worth

Re: “the Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo by IceLip: 7:32am On May 22, 2020
that's why i love Real Reggae Music
Re: “the Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo by Nobody: 7:38am On May 22, 2020
Sometimes it is not about the lyrics but the beats.
Re: “the Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo by kinglee007(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2020
I agree. Very true.

1 Like

Re: “the Kind Of Music You Listen To Shapes Your Thinking” – Timi Dakolo by USarmyID(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2020
So true. I can't seem to flow with trends these days. I think I was born in the wrong generation.

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny: Two Old People Come Into A Relationship / Majek Fashek: Tragedy Of The ‘rainmaker’ / Cobhams Asuquo Shares A Cover Of “nobody” By DJ Neptune, Joeboy & Mr. Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.