Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why You Need A Business Mentor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need A Business Mentor (385 Views)

I Badly Want A Business Mentor / Question on Business Mentor / Meet The Wealth/business Mentor And Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Business Mentor by hopedsolution: 8:18am On May 22, 2020
Over the years, many people have experienced low turnout or returns in their businesses and they don't seem to understand that business is a game

The game of business requires that you have a coach and a guide. Coaches train, mentor and guide you in the game.

It's not strange that you have been using the same techniques without evaluating your business and analyzing your financial activities.

I present you an opportunity that you will never regret. An opportunity to transform your 1naira to 100naira.

I will be teaching you for 4 weeks in my business academy for free. You will be opportune to learn how to legitimately collect other people money.

You will be given over 50business ideas and will be eligible for business funding.

Join Our 4weeks Business Academy now!!

https:///2348070642561?text=Good%20day%2C%20I'm%20interested%20in%20joining%20the%20Bildung%20Academy%20my%20name%20is

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Cosmetics Business With Oriflame / A Magical Charm To Access Many Countries Of The World / Baking Should Be Your Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.