Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Meet Someone New With HIV | Dating Advice For HIV Singles - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Someone New With HIV | Dating Advice For HIV Singles (403 Views)

Dating Advice In A Relationship- Tiwa Savage / Epic Dating Advice / I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Someone New With HIV | Dating Advice For HIV Singles by JasonJohn1(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2020
We are here with good news for people suffering from HIV. There is no need for you to lock yourself down inside the four walls and get affected by the outer world. hivpositivedatingsites.org is here offering a perfect dating platform for all the positive singles. Here you can meet people like you who are also eagerly waiting for their special ones. All you need to do is to follow the registration process that is completely free of cost. Register now.

mamby.com/post/meet-someone-new-with-hiv-dating-advice-for-hiv-singles

Re: Meet Someone New With HIV | Dating Advice For HIV Singles by mignone(f): 9:04am On May 22, 2020
I thought there were treatments and or guidelines to follow which can enable HIV+ folks to marry non-infected persons without passing it to them and their unborn children.
Pls clarify. Thanks.
Re: Meet Someone New With HIV | Dating Advice For HIV Singles by Mebolum(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Am martins from Igbo part of Delta, 30 years old a chef and caterer.
Am looking for a respectful and responsible lady for a serious relationship that with lead to marriage from 30 year below, here is my WhatsApp number 07082786891
Re: Meet Someone New With HIV | Dating Advice For HIV Singles by Mebolum(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone am 30 years old guy from Igbo speaking part of delta state, am HIV+. I need a focus minded and understanding Lady from 25-30 year for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Here is my WhatsApp number 07082786891.

(1) (Reply)

Meet the Love of your Life / . / 042 Drop Your Number And Location, You Might Get A Date Taxi In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.