Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 (1751 Views)

OPINIONS!! Samsung A20 Or Redmi 7 Or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by Bertfulbert(f): 8:59am On May 22, 2020
Guys please I need your advice, I wanna get either of this two phones Need ur advice on which to get Expert advice from someone that has used or xp both b4
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2020
I know this will mess things up. I will go for Huawei honor x10.
Except you have destroyed all your electronics remote like me, then the redmi note 9 pro or k30 5G is the route to take.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by Nwaotu10(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2020
Huwai bro
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by Gkemz: 3:11pm On May 22, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
I know this will mess things up. I will go for Huawei honor x10.
Except you have destroyed all your electronics remote like me, then the redmi note 9 pro or k30 5G is the route to take.

All the phones you mentioned are not in the Op's options. This is how you guys fail exam.

10 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by sunshineV(f): 3:50pm On May 22, 2020
Gkemz:

All the phones you mentioned are not in the Op's options. This is how you guys fail exam.

And u cannot read?

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2020
Gkemz:

I am not the reason you have failed people around you. I am not responsible for your inability to read and comprehend simple English. Whatever you think I did to you, I am not the person you are looking for.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by Jeffy1206(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I am not the reason you have failed people around you. I am not responsible for your inability to read and comprehend simple English. Whatever you think I did to you, I am not the person you are looking for.
but on a serious note, you just end up complicating issues for the op. She specifically mentioned 2 phones and you talked about none of them undecided

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by Gkemz: 11:02pm On May 22, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

The options as were clearly written were Redmi note 8 or Huawei y9. He didn't say you should introduce another phone which is outside the option. I still repeat this is how you fail your exams. Go hug a transformer if you cannot read and comprehend a simple short phrase. I'm certain you've not used any of the two phones that's why you couldn't come up with a good answer.

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2020
Jeffy1206:
but on a serious note, you just end up complicating issues for the op. She specifically mentioned 2 phones and you talked about none of them undecided
She wants to go back in time to 2019, I want her to see beyond now into 2030.
She wants to save a few 100bucks, I want her to save a 100,000 bucks.
Why get something from the past when the present has so much better to offer?

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2020
Gkemz:

The options as were clearly written were Redmi note 8 or Huawei y9. He didn't say you should introduce another phone which is outside the option. I still repeat this is how you fail your exams. Go hug a transformer if you cannot read and comprehend a simple short phrase. I'm certain you've not used any of the two phones that's why you couldn't come up with a good answer.
The only thing you can be certain of, is you not doing better than I did. I made suggestions... What have done?
The thread ask for opinions on two phones, I made suggestions in line with the two products of phones the op wanted just better and different models.
What have you done?
This how you go to exam hall faulty people's answer why you have a blank sheet.
I attempted the exam question, you just came here to find faults.
The transformer in my area was taken away few months ago as a result of fault... Any suggestions on what I should hug instead?
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by bravesoul247(m): 5:57am On May 23, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

The only thing you can be certain of, is you not doing better than I did. I made suggestions... What have done?
The thread ask for opinions on two phones, I made suggestions in line with the two products of phones the op wanted just better and different models.
What have you done?
This how you go to exam hall faulty people's answer why you have a blank sheet.
I attempted the exam question, you just came here to find faults.
The transformer in my area was taken away few months ago as a result of fault... Any suggestions on what I should hug instead?
Oga marketer, op needed info about the two phones, not the ones you're marketing. You just de shalaye unnecessary

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by dxdiag(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2020
Bertfulbert:
Guys please I need your advice, I wanna get either of this two phones
Need ur advice on which to get
Expert advice from someone that has used or xp both b4
Huwaei Y9 is a good deal
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2020
bravesoul247:
Oga marketer, op needed info about the two phones, not the ones you're marketing. You just de shalaye unnecessary
Well, seeing the information wasn't for you. And you are not obligated to reply my suggestion or ignore the op's request. Your ability to shalaye unwillingly has been noticed..
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by bravesoul247(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Well, seeing the information wasn't for you. And you are not obligated to reply my suggestion or ignore the op's request. Your ability to shalaye unwillingly has been noticed..
Mtcheww.. Same way you're not obliged to quote me when I make a post about tecno. It's not your data, your nl account or your concern.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by mrcrabs(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2020
bravesoul247:

This comment got me laughing grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by drjprince: 10:00am On May 24, 2020
bravesoul247:
how does this relate always commenting without your brain Intact...
You didn't say anything meaningful here
A tecno marketer calling someone a Marketer

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by bravesoul247(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2020
drjprince:
how does this relate always commenting without your brain Intact...
You didn't say anything meaningful here
A tecno marketer calling someone a Marketer
same way my post never make sense to you. I guess marketer's posts are always useless in the ears of other marketers.
Re: Redmi Note 8 Or Huawei Y9 by skywalker240(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2020
bravesoul247:
Wetin Adele no go see for the other side?

you wey be marketer still de open mouth call person marketer?

sh¡t de still de say yansh de smell ?

na character just full this nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 7 Miui 12 Update / How Do I Stop Mtn From Messaging Me Anytime I Check My Balance? / Which Phone Should I Go For Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.